Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Why do men with big bellies (On a hot day) walk around in their front yard showing off their fat belly?
Don't they know it hurts everyone's eyes?
Additional Details
Sometimes they do yard work and their big tummy hangs 6 inches ...

Does skipping meals make you lose or gain weight?
I recently gained weight after I stopped running and I need to slim down some. So I'm wondering if skipping meals is going to make my lose weight or gain weight. Among other things that I'm ...

Im 13 yrs and i want to lose weight!?
im 5'1-5'2 and im 155 lbs
i want to lose 50 lbs
how long will it take?
i kinda excercise.
what do i eat!
im sick of people making fun of mee!!
:'(...

Im 12 im about to be 13 i do pushups everyday will that stunt my growth?
im 5'9...

What has been the most successful diet you've ever been on?
Mine was just a simple cutting down the junk and limiting my calorie intake - despite years of trying all the faddy ones!...

Can you get drunk taking alcohol anally and would there be any calorie intake ?

How many calories per day should a woman eat in order to lose weight?

Can i lose 8lbs in 8 days?
I need to lose 8lbs, by the 16th. Can somebody help me please?!

I need like a exercize and meal plan, plllease?...

Strongest muscle in your body?
Could somebody tell me what the strongest muscle in the body is as my brother says its your tongue but im not sure can anyone tell me if this is true.No silly answers please!!...

NEED To Lose 60 Pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Hello,

I'm Bjork. Female. 29 years old. 5'4" and a nasty 125 lbs. My belly is disgusting. I exercise daily. I drink tons of fluids. I used to be at a *much* lower ...

What should I say to my dad?
I am 16. I am 5'1" and I weigh about 125 pounds. Which isn't tiny. But it's not huge either. My dad often makes comments about me being fat. "Have you told anyone you are 7 ...

What is the best way to lose weight?
Im 15, 5' 5", and weigh 170 pounds.
I want to lose around 30-50 pounds. What are the best ways to lose weight and keep it off?
(oh and ive been vegeterian for like a month)

How much would you like to weigh?
Come on ladies be honest now!Guys too!...

I am 14 and i weight 131 is that ok?
I use to weight 125 I play soccer.I am 5.2 or 5.1 tall.I don't eat right I don't know what to eat for my age I need to loss weight cause soccer starts in about 5 weeks help please help.oh ...

I just lost 5 POUNDS!!!! Can I say WHOOOHOOO!!!!?????

What do you feed a child who cannot have bread, rice, oats, or any other kind of refinded starch?
My sister and mother have a metabolic problem that makes their heart race, my sister sweats all night, and acts absolutely wild, this only happens when they eat such foods as white bread, crusted ...

What's the perfect 30-minute workout?

How do I get more fiber in my diet?
And can I do it inexpensively?...

What is the difference between fibre and protein and how do they help the human body when consumed?

Additional Details
And what are some foods that are rich in fibre and other foods that are rich in protein?...

What is the fastest way to lose weight?
I've recently gained a little more weight than i would like to and was wondering a quick effective way for a woman to get rid of it....

ashie_45656
Am I over weight?
Im 13 and im 5'3-5'4. i weigh 120-130 lbs.

Victoria the Viking
Rating
Nawp. Stop fishing for compliments.

Taylor S
no way!!! You seem to be at a PERFECT weight for your age! No worries!

Ms Vise
Rating
No, honey you are perfectly fine just the way you are! Ashlee you are still growing and I'm sure your weight will change again over the course of the next 5 years.

Bailey B
Rating
No, and your 13 so dont worry about it. Be a little girl! Be active and eat healthy and your body will do the rest!

Overlord OPY
Rating
no, thats about right for your height

browney
No, you are fine.

back2basics6
Rating
honey youre going through a growth spurt due to puberty. my little sister is 140 5'3 and 13 also...shes excersizing for highschool over the summer but honestly...ur bodys changing alot so i dont worry about ur weight now...it can turn into something dangerous in the future...ur fine..ur only 13...u have a lot of years to change.

Cattail
Rating
no, not at all.
that's where you should be.

Lisa B
no u are not over weight that will make u feel better sweety if you feel that way then just run two times around your house if you dont feel like it then just be active and play outside and have some fun while you are active that will make you feel proud of your self i wish u could vote for for the best answer because i gave you good advise well the best answer is your choice so bye for now well this is the longest answer i ever wroten well for real bye now

Tomboy with girly tendencies
Rating
not at all. that's perfectly healthy.

trustluvlove
Rating
no you are not if you are 5'3" you are a good weight

Lady Wolfstone
Rating
Heck no. You are good weight for your height.

saj_flounder
Nope. Remember you are 13, so your body isnt done growing and moving things around. That is a good weight for an adult of your size, but you may think it looks less than perfect on you because your body is still "under construction". Dont worry about it, just be healthy in your lifestyle.

Becky
Rating
It depends, I am 13, 5'3, and I weigh 158 pounds, but most of the wieght is muscle (I play field hockey), but anyway, if he 120-130 is fat, then you aren't fat fat but you aren't skinny skinny either, if it is muscle then you are perfect! Anyway who cares what you weigh and if you are overwieght or not, all that matters is if you are happy with yourself!

Good Luck!

mrlucky
not on the moon

Abby
Rating
no, you are still young, and this is the time when you should be gaining a little bit of weight. If you feel overweight, then try healthy snacks, and outdoor activities!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-):-):-):-)
techniqly no i'm almost the same about 53and a half or 5four and i weight about 132
oh and i'm 12

Jaye
No you are not. But try to eat healthy so you don't get to be overweight. And stay fit. I wish someone had told me when I was 13 to stay fit. I'm at the gym 3 times a week now trying to tone up and slim my waist down. At your age you should have a lot of energy so staying fit should be easy.

Origami Man123
Rating
No, thats about the average weight of an 13 year old. Hope that answered your question.

heather11ginny23
Rating
NOT AT ALL. If you are already 5'3-5'4 at 13 then you are going to be a tall girl. And if you were any less then when you grow then you will look anorexic

jessi f
no that's accually the perfect wieght for your age. anything less than that and your body and mind wouldn't be able to grow. your mind needs the fat storage in your body to grow, if you have to little then you become slower then other kids, if you have to much then you don't grow as fast. your weights perfect as it is. besides, as a middle schooler you shouldn't worry about it. i know that sounds degrading bringing in your age but its true, until you're in high school kids will say anything to hurt your feelings even if they're not true. middle school kids are real *** holes. hahaha well good luck!

Luna
no you're just fine i have a friend around your height and age and weighs 148 lbs and still looks skinny. So don't worry about it.

k~prez
Rating
No you are not overweight at all. :-)

Patti
This is a question for your doctor. Numbers alone don't make anyone overweight. Plus you're 13, so your weight is going to be up and down as your body changes and grows. If you're concerned, call your doctor or see your school nurse.

True beauty is on the inside, but if you're asking with a health concern, your best bet is talking to a professional. Good luck :)

Amber K
Rating
No, I'm 5'4...16....and weight 125....my school sent home a paper because they do a physical every year and it said I was perfect weight...not too fat and not too skinny

Paul H
Rating
That might be a bit high. An adult woman between the height of 5'3 and 5'4 is between 112 and 137. Beyond 137 is considered overweight, and this is for adults. For being only 13, I'd say that you need to lose weight. Here's the chart that I was refering to:
http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/body_weight/healthy_weight/chart.htm

amandafofanda66
Nope.

sexydumpling2000
honey you are fine..ur only 13..when i was 13 i was worrying about if the cute guy in my math class was going to talk to me..you shouldnt be worrying about your weight.you are perfect.

Tryx-Eâ„¢
Rating
omg no way. ur fine

♥♥♥♥
Rating
It dosent sound like your super skinny, but it dosent sound like your fat. 120-130 sounds pretty average. just stay healthy and youll be fine. hope i helped! : )

George Mcfly
Rating
You are OBESE. DIET IMMEDIACY AND SEEK THE ADVISE OF A NUTRITIONAL EXPERT!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy