Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Im feeling weird....please help!!!please!!?
It was my holidays so my mum was frequently making fried stuff like french fries and other fried stuff...on wednesday she made fries and i ate them and then she made them on friday and then she made ...

I want to learn to be bulimic...?
i really want to be skiny. and i need some help. i want to be bulimic. but the only problem is...i have tried and its hard to get use to sticking your finger or toothbrush down your throat. i really ...

Do I look anorexic? How much do you think I weigh?
http://img217.imageshack

yes, I am tucking in my stomach, but not very much. I'm only around 5'1, keep in mind. How much does it look like I ...

Is it possible to drink so much water that you die?

Additional Details
To those you say it's called drowning: I said DRINK water, not inhale it! LOL....

What do you do when you feel fat and ugly?
Do you have any coping mechanisms for when you feel fat and ugly? What do you do to deal? Work out? Eat less? Meditate? How do you handle it? I feel like a blimp and no amount of eating right or ...

Poll: Do you like your body?
what do/don't you like about it?

asking this because a lot of people posting questions here seem to not.......

Am i considered overweight?
im 14 and 5'8 and i weigh about 149-150?...

How Much Do You Think I Weigh??
http://i285.photobucket.
Im 5'9
Thnks
=]
Additional Details
I Weigh 112 ...

Am i overweight? fat???
im 5 foot 8 and 121 pounds. im 13 years old. and i feel like im kinda fat but everybody tells me im not. HELP....

OMG! I totally need your help!!!!?
Okay, i wanna go on a diet.
i have a plan, i dont really care if i have to starve myself, i can control my appetite...but i mean, i wanna lose weight though. Okay please tell me if it will work, ...

I felt depressed so i just ate 6 bags of crisps. now i feel even worse because mega CALORIES. what shall i do?

What are some foods that can make u gain weight?

Should fat girls be allowed on the beach......?

Fat? please be honest.?
im a 15 year old girl. 5'9"ish and i weight 123 lbs.
is that fat? please tell the truth,...

I'm 21yrs..108Lbs and 5'3" is that beinf too fat?

Is this unhealthy? Am i really killing myself?
I'm 15 years old and i've had pretty good self esteem my whole life but its not great. I'm 5' 3" and I weigh 109 pounds. I run everyday and I'm not a big eater. I might ...

It's embarrassing... ?
Everyday, I eat breakfast around 6AM, and don't get a chance to eat till 12pm.

And whenever I do that, my stomach growls really loudly to signal to me that it's empty and that I&...

How much does it look like I weigh?
I dont care about how much I actually weigh, I just want to know how much I look? You can tell me in pounds or kilograms or just make a comment... I dont really care too much.

http://img78....

Exactly WHY is soda bad for you?
I know that it rots your teeth. and that it's empty calories?

Why else. I'm trying to convince my coworkers to give it up and just drink water, with the "fulfill or on the ...

Is she fat?
she is 4'8 84 punds 5th grade 10 years ...

(
Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?

neicy
You seem about average size to me... the most important thing is whether you are healthy or not... do you eat right? are you getting enough activity? you know... and worrying about your weight at such an early age isn't important... being healthy is... your body goes through a lot of changes before you are an adult, and well when you are an adult it changes then too... i wouldn't worry about it.

lovely_lady
Rating
Def not. Im 4'10" and weigh 102-105 and Im not, but def feel like it as well. (myspace.com/jessicathedancer to see what I look like)

Nicky
Rating
For your age thats a good weight although, you could lose som pounds if you felt heavy =:)

MW&M (Hook 'em Horns!)
NO you are NOT fat. in fact you might be under weight. normal weight for 5ft. is 108-120.

Benjamin
u are just fine

senica h
Rating
no because well your more underweight depending on your age.i am a teen like you but you see i weight about 150 so don't worry till you weigh more than me because i weigh more than normal.

valerie
Rating
absolutely not. stop with the negative thinking. have a positive attitude for goodness' sake.

Aero
Rating
u know ur not fat, so dont waste our time please.

gabound75
You're fine.

It's all in your head.

Teacher
Rating
You don't sound fat.........just healthy.

Zombie Xprt
no you aren't over weight, if you feel that way you may want to tone and tighten up a bit. try some mild excersizing every so often

erinā™„
Rating
omfg are you kidding
no your not fat
go on to exrt.net/com and they have all this stuff that helps you figure if your at a healthy weight

givingvoice2003
Rating
No you are not fat. Try getting lots of exercise and your body will tone up and you will feel much better and more confident, but at your height you are not fat.

mileygilmoregirls
Rating
that sounds like an ok height to be at your age.

Pikachu
Rating
That's impossible to tell with those statistics. All that weight can be muscle and bones. If you want to find out take a body fat percentage test.

Kookykitten
Rating
NO!! you are a healthy weight! i used a calculator ( i guessed your 15 ) and what people say is healthy is about 95 pounds, so i mean 10 pounds more than a model, not bad at all, i bet you look great, so don't look down on yourself!

ATO
Rating
u arent unless ur doctor says u r.

wen i was a teen, i had a high metabolism, so i often ate alot. one friend of mine would call me fat, but then sometimes she would call me stick, but overall, i was a stick

ur weight sounds about avg to me

pointe1527
Rating
no, that is a healthy weight, by the time you are a teenager you want to be atleast 100 pounds, if not then you did not hit puberty. If you feel fat then eat leaner and exercise, or talk to someone (parent, legal guardian, doctor) and ask if you are overweight. also, if you are muscular than you should know that muscles weigh more than fat....

imjustakid&lifeisanitemare
Rating
not at all. i'm 4 9 and 104. u r about my size, and i'm not fat. dont worry about it

windsurf or die
Rating
Hell no! What's wrong with you. That weight is perfect. Maybe you should just do muscle toning.

Conquistador
Rating
http://www.blubberbuster.com/height_weight.html

use this calculator

Dance Nikki Danceā„¢
Rating
NO UR A VERY GOOD WEIGHT

Tabonie
Heck NO!

Wong M
nah...you are fine!

NeLLie
No you are not overweight at all

blah
nope not at all

Tadow
Rating
I'm sure you're looking for an ego boost. Just in case you aren't though, you are not fat. You're not even chubby.

michele h
Rating
NO

I am 4'10 124.....i am not fat...you sure aren't

gripz2010
nope perfect

create62
no, but you are overly worried about it...ease up and relax, look at the girls around you, you are thinner than the majority of them.

motherpeanutbutterbutinsky
Eat more peanut butter!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy