Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad ...

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

If you dont eat for a week can you drop a dress size?

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please....

Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does ...

Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?...

Am i fat cause I'm 14 and i weigh 85 pounds.... please help!!?

How can i weigh 90 lbs?
im 13, 5'4 and i weigh 116.. i want to weigh 90. and please i dont wanna hear thats not healthy cause i hear it too much..

so yea can u give me some ideas on how i can loose 90 lbs.<...

How long does it take your body to adjust to drinking more water?
I understand the importance of drinking plenty of water so I have recently started drinking 2-3 times more water than I usually do. Needless to say, this change has caused me to constantly have to ...

I'm 13 and weigh about 125 pounds. I'm 5'4'' and 1/2. Do I weigh too much?
I'm 13 years old 5'4'' and 1/2 and weigh 126 pounds. I play soccer and basketball at least 5 times a week. Do u guys think I weigh too much? If so could I have some good dieting ...

Should i sell my daughters Hockey Sticks on ebay because she is fat?
I feel as though her recent weight gain has made her undeserving of her hockey sticks of whicxh i bough her after she succeeded at the Jenny Craig bread and water diet.
ALSO she wets the bed ...

Does smoking help you lose weight?
just wondering.....

Anorexia? How do they do it?
OMG, how do they do it? How do anorexic people starve themselves, I tried to see how it is and i have no iea how they could do it?

How do they starve themselves? 3:S...

Would i look weird if i went jogging at 12 am???
????...

Sarah
Am I fat? Plz Be honest?
I am 12 years old I am 5 feet tall and i weigh 100 pounds am i fat please be honest i wont report you if you have a mean comment I want to know the truth ?
P.S My dad says it is because I have strong bones but i am not sure

Emily
Rating
thats like, PERFECT... right in the middle- not too fat, not too thin

imolivia2
First of all, I can't tell if you're even overweight, because I can't see you, but if you want to know if you're heavy for your age, than I suggest go onto cdc.gov and click on B.M.I claculator. It'll tell you if you're overweight. Just remember, you were made to be the way you are. God doesn't make junk and everyone is beautiful. Please don't get caught up in peer pressure or feel like you have to lose weight. Its important that we don't look like toothpicks, but that we are healthy. even skinny people can be unhealthy, just like obese people can be unhealthy. You're beautiful just the way you are. Good luck!

Michelle J
Rating
noo ur not. haha i'm 13 now, but i knew a girl that was 125 and she was 5 feet. the doctor told me that every inch u grow, 5 pounds are normally added. so i'm 13, 4'11(I'M short i no) and i weigh 94 pounds. so you are totally normal!!

also, i have muscle and big bones, so that adds a lot of weight.

after all, muscle is way heavier than fat!

haha, hope i helped!

animals rock the world
no your deffinatly not fat if your that tall then thats normal i promise

monicafromda936
Rating
well im 17 and im 5 foot and weigh 97 pounds. but im also way to little for my age. 5 feet tall and 100 pounds is not fat. your probably just growing because your still young.

Super Mario
Not at all. My 10 year old little sister weighs more than you, but she weighs like the same as me (14), which is sad for her because I'm at the weight that I'm supposed to be at the age of 14.

bowling lover
well i am 100 pds and i am 11. no way you are not fat!!

That's Me
r u serious? u weight 100 pounds! u needta stop. gurl u anit fat

Ginny
Rating
no youre just perfect. rememeber this --

20 pounds for ever foot
5 pounds for ever inch.

5 foot=100 pounds :]

koko
Rating
Some pics would help but no, women need some meat on their bones. Just eat healthy.

allix3
thats the perfect weight for your height

crocsroc
my sister's the same way and it truly is big bones. trust me, you're not fat.

.A.
Rating
No.
Your weight is perfect for your age and height.

cari
Rating
You are NOT fat. Sweetheart, you are 12. You shouldn't be worrying about your weight. You are too young to diet. You are beautiful just the way you are. Don't ever let anyone tell you different.

darthrevan425
No Way!!! im 30 pounds hevier than you and not a tad overwieght!!!!

spicy&sweet :)
oh no ! :) i have what we call "thunder thighs" and its only cuz i play volleyball and build muscle. remeber muscle weighs more than fat :D

Muscle M
wtf ur not fat ur like exactly what u need to be lol dont worry about your weight at ur age its normal to be 12 and 100 pounds i no a lot of girls that wer height that weighd the same and wer ur age and they lookesd great

just live life:)

kaylamcartwright
No, your going to start growing soon and as long as you somewhat maintain your weight it will distribute itself nicely.

I had the same problem

n_n

Lindsey(Loves Rob! <3)
Rating
honestly i wouldn't call you fat at all! thats like average....you don't want to be like anorexic. I think you are perfectly normal!

Meggs
It is natural 2 weigh about 100 pounds wen ur 5 ft tall, don't stress u r definetly not fat.

Briana
YOU ARE NOT FAT
NO WHERE NEAR FAT
I AM BEING HONEST
THATS WHY I AM USING CAPS

♪♫The Best Answer! ♥
you are not fat! That
is the perfeect weight.

basketball all star
Rating
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

zirono
no ur not. a lot of kids your age gain a little weight, but it doesnt mean that ur fat it means that ur about to grow

Marissa
Nope your a normal healthy weight for your height.
My friends the same height and weight and her BMI (body mass index) is totally normal and healthy.

heather
Rating
No you are slim

knowledge is infinite
Rating
youre not fat...
your only 100 lbs?
im 120 and im 5' 3
no u r not fattttt
i dont think i am either lol

Mick
My former wife was close to 240 lbs.

She was as thin as she was going to get. She had very thick bones and very strong muscles.

Your conception of yourself matters, but take heart.

Though she was big, I thought she was absolutely beautiful.

juliaa.
you sound perfectly fine to me... when i was ur age.. i was around 5 feet 5'1 and i weighed 105

!?
Rating
NO! That sounds totally normal..
My little sister is 12 and she's shorter than you and weighs that much.. And she isn't fat!!! LOL

You are fine!!

:) :) :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy