Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How much should the average 12 year old weigh?

How much is a sensible amount of weight to lose in a week?
I want to lose a stone and a half by November the 1st? Is it possible? Is it healthy?...

10 points for best answer..please help?
Im currently staying at my boyfriends house for another week (ive been here for a month). His mother and sister have been eating my food:( Its kind of bothering me because i only eat certain type of ...

Why is anorexic/skinny considered attractive?
Why?! Why don't people love Kelly Brook's body more than those sticky girls. Haven't they seen her beautiful curves?! And she eats right too!

Why is size zero considered ...

Which is the best time of day for working out?
or does it matter? Also is it better to work out at the same time every day or does it not matter? I want to do what works ...

Do you find losing weight difficult?

What will happen if i don't eat anything for a long time?
i just started to not eating anything today but im going to do this for another month to see if i loose weight what will ...

I feel like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not?
I ate dinner about 2 hours ago. I have this pang in my stomach that feels like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not. I eat pretty well, I just get these cravings for food before I go to bed. What&...

I heard eating food at night IS NOT FATTENING??
Is this person right, or just high?? ...

I am 13 years old i am 5' 7 in. i weigh 95 lbs. is that okay?
People say that i am and look anerexic.
I am a major athlete, i play 5 sports all year round
I do eat, lately i havent been eating as much but, i usually eat A LOT.
I am tall for my ...

CHOCOLATE ADDiCT!! HELP!!?
i am addicted to chocolate and its so bad.. when i go without for like a week i start craaaavin it disgustingly and i get really hungry and nothing can satisfy the craving except chocolate... and i ...

How to lose 20 pounds quick!!???
okay...school is starting in a week for me and I want to lose weight quick because... I am not fat I just have a little belly that I need to get rid of quick!!! please help me!!!...

What is a good way to lose weight at home maybe besides excersing???
Please tell me something i can do to lose weight at home besides excersing please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Do i sound over weight?
be honest!!!!

im 15 almost 16 and im
guys would you that
"5'4" and i weigh 134...

Am i overweight?

Best answer is 10points...please help?
i have a huge butt and i just want it to shrink
is there anything i can do to lose wieght off of it and pleasee dont answer if your gonna say "there isnt anything u can do to lose wieght ...

Is there a fun way of burning calories?

What is the best way to lose 20 pounds in about 2 months?
i would like to lose weight before school starts agian. and i would like for people to see a change in me. i have lost 35 before i weighed 175 and now im 140 and i would like to finish what i have ...

Is swimming laps a good way to loose weight?
30 mins. a day, or just about every day.
and not just swimming around. swimming laps, freestyle, breaststroke....

Can you really bounce if you are fat enough?

Ishika M
Am I fat???!!!? PLEASE HELP!?
I'm 15, I weight 120, and I'm 5'4. I FEEEL fAT =( AM II??

Curly
Rating
no thats pretty average
u shouldnt feel fat
no offense to anyone but what i call fat is being 180lbs or more

chick7chicky
Rating
Im probably tiny for my age but im 5' 1'' and weigh 85 pounds!! But u sound sooo normal!! If you want try lots of exercise and maybe the south Beach diet!

ohbother
not at all

Annaliese
not fat, not skinny, good average size! dont worry about it. just love yourself!

Persian.kaulitz<3
shut up. u are not fat.
everyone feeels fat.
im 15 too.
i always feel fat.
im 5' 8" and weight 125.

ferndesign26
Rating
nope not at all

samalways
Rating
no your not fat, and dont let anyone tell u that

robert
no thats skinny, thats a normal weight for your age

Emma N
no definatly not. that seems pretty average for your age.

Matthew T
no

thepack91
What you are is paranoid, not fat. Stop worrying.

The Doctor
Rating
Your BMI is around 20.
The answer is "no".

sw33tness
NOPE! ur not fat sometimes i feel fat 2 but ur rlly nawt

Cornflake
No, your fine :) Dont feel fat. Your normal!

serene e
Normal weight, hon. Get over it!!

Susan C
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! sounds just right...

P+S Princess.:)
no.
your not fat at all.
stop worrying.:)

hsms.bigestfan
Rating
nooooo

Curiouschicka !
Hi,
No you are not Fat !
You are in the middle of the average weight.
You are perfect !

Kay S
Rating
I know everyone seems to have an opinion, but the only one you should be listening to is your doctor; not your friends, not the tv, and not even the internet.
But, if you need any evidence that you're not fat, listen to this. I rowed in college for our crew and competed on the lightweight team. If ever there were a place for weight to matter, that was it. We all had to remain under 130 lbs. We were nationally ranked athletes with minimal body fat and several of us were 5'4" and 130 lbs.
Talk to a doctor. Go to a free clinic or see your school nurse. A lot of people feel the way you do but that doesn't make it acceptable and something that should be ignored. Don't be embarrassed to get help to feel good about yourself.

Grace
Are We Talking 120 Kilograms Or Pounds?

Anna M
Rating
You are not fat. Some girls want ot be 105 but no one really is I gurantee it.

------
no wayy! weight is based on height thats exactlly how much u should be!!!!! u should definatleey not feel fat! try to build up some self esteem! :)

Darcy
No, hun you're not. You are actually perfectly healthy. :)

fiddler
Rating
Not to an Eskimo in Summer.

Nonalulu
Rating
No, you are not fat. Not at all.

If you feel insecure about yor weight, DO NOt throw up/ crash diet - that will harm you more than it will help.

Maybe, join a gym/sport/start running if you want to lose a pound or tighten up.

But seriously, you are not fat. NOT FAT.
just insecure

I know a lot of girls your age with your same height and they weigh 130 and look fine.

B2M2HW
Rating
Okay seriously by the sound of your message you are panicking. No, you are not fat.

Please understand that these are not beautiful:

http://english.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2006/07/04/Pirates-Caribbean-female2.jpg

http://theblacksentinel.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/anorexic2pl.jpg

It is utterly discusting, please, NEVER aim for that weight. I personally know someone who had anorexia, hated her body, so she wasted it to nothing, its absolutely revolting, she was a skeleton. Anyway, she admitted she had a problem and was going to do something about it, and to celebrate she organised a dinner we went to, she had some red wine, and died that night.

Please, believe me, you are not fat, if you can grab flab (especially when sitting down, because its all compressed into a small space) consider yourself normal, and healthy. If you can put flab in a bucket, consider yourself in need of a diet. If you cannot grab flab, eat some more.

Please, just be happy the way you are, I do not know you, but if you went on a stupid crash diet or lived your life in dread of being fat, I would not be happy.

Hope this helps :)

<3**chillin wit buds**<3
NO!! please, don't think that!!!!!!! you don't know what fat or skinny is and that can cause a real problem in a few years! can you see your ankles when you look down? do you wear a bikini or any swim suit at all? jk =) but really, mabie you feel that way because your not as healthy as you could be, you don't have to be fat to not beb healthy, my friend is 14 weighs 110ish 5,4 really skinny, but she is sooo unhealthy!!!!!! she is not anerexic, she eats alot, but she can't run, she is week. you are perfect in height and weight don't ruin it! exercise eat healthy but don't diet or go over board and run 30 miles everyday because you don't need it.

Shelby <3
Rating
No your not.

CHECK THIS SITE OUT THOUGH!!

It tells you your ideal weight

=]

Mollie
Rating
NO. You just feel that way because of how thin the status quo is in Hollywood.

x PRiNCESS* <3
Rating
Not at all, I'd kill to be at your weight.
Don't feel fat.
=]
You're perfectly fine.. in fact, your weight is desirable! =D

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy