Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is it healthy to go one week eating nothing but fruits and vegetables.?
i'm not fat or anything, but i do eat a lot of unhealthy juke food (mostly fastfoods).
i'm sure that i may look good on the outside, but it may not be good on the inside. ...

Im 12 and need to loose weight?
wat pills could i take LEGALLY take to gain muscle and loose wait look at this page

http://www.trinibusiness Details
i weigh 275...

Yesterday i ran a marathon on a treadmill totally naked, and barefoot. now my feet hurt. what do i do?

I'm 5'10 and I weigh 145 lbs. is that fat??
What weight would be good??
Additional Details
My body is all proportioned but i have really long legs ...

Does thinking burn calories?
i've been wondering, does thought burn calories?...

How can I stop eating junk food?
Whenever I'm hungry or bored I always seem to eat some type of junk food. I can't seem to stop myself, and it's making me fat. For exampIe, my uncle just came round with some chocolate ...

Im really short.?
Ok so im really short.
14 years old and 5'0
does drinkimg milk work?
if it does
how many cups do i need to drink in a day?...

Am I wayy to skinny.????
I am 12 years old and I read another question & it said to check your BMI & it said that normal was 18.5-24.9 but I am 13.6 woaahhhh rightt!!!!...

Losing weight by not eating?
If I stop eating for about 3 weeks or 2. How much weight will I lose?...

Whats a good lunch for someone on a diet?
hmmmm??...

How tall r u?

Additional Details
just askin cos im only 4'9'' just wanted to know if there are any of u out there ...

3 days without food?
my friend said he went 3 days without food and said he lost 10 pounds
would i really lose that much ...

People say im too skinny and need to put on wieght... i disagree... why do they say this? im 6st and 12yrs...?
im confused, more than skinny i want to lose weight, my percent bodt fat is 15%... thats well high all my mates are 9%
Additional Details
to that person down there dont tell me to grow ...

Poll:What Size Clothes Are You?
Aloha :D
I was just wondering what size clothes you are!
Also what Country you live in and how old you are..
Just Want To See Random Results lol

Also with the size i only ...

Ok importanttt!!!!!!10points...
how much weight can i lose in 4days with out eating?!!!
Additional Details
i am 16 and i want to get buzzed at a party or drunk, at one that i am having!!!...

Im 15 and i want 2 lost weight. I weight 215 and i have been taking diet pills for about 4 days.?
Is it going to help me or ...

Why is america so overweight?

AM I FAT? WITH PICTURE, HELP A DIET I AM ON, ThANKS!?
I am 13, I am 5"1, and I weight about 98 pounds. Am I fat? Whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is fat. Also, here is the diet I am on:
Breakfast- Water
Lunch- A 1 inch by 1.5 ...

When a child is overweight or obese, who is to blame? The child or the parent?

Is smoking, drinking and eating crap really that bad for you?
Getting hit by a bus is bad for your health but is any of the above really that bad?
wheres the proof you were not going to die on the day you did if you done none of the above?
Additional ...

angels_photos16
Am I fat????????
I'm 13 i'm 5'3 and i'm 36 in (bust) 30 in (waist) 36 (hips)
and I weigh 129. I know i'm curvy compared to stick figured people (no offense) but am I fat?

Emmi
no... not at all... im 14 and 5'2' and im 142 lbs. and im not really that fat... so ur defently not fat

babiilove
noo it sounds like yur normal. but if yu feel fat try to get in a diet and eat healthy and exersise at least an hour eveyday... that'll really help

LexiLou (Blondie)
Rating
No thats about normal 4 your height im 13 and i weigh 103lbs

Jason F
Rating
No, but as I'm sure you know there are outfits that compliment your figure and some that do not. Some women are much larger than you but know how to "work it." Most people are considered overweight but from what you described you are no means obsese.

canada! :D
you're not fat. you're not skinny but you're well within the normal range.... DEFINITELY NOT FAT. DON'T LET ANYONE LET YOU THINK YOU ARE.
anyway, it doesn't matter if you were fat, because you're 13 and your body still has a lot of changing to do.
don't even worry about it. i'm sure you're beautiful.

gongshow* ☮
No, you're not fat. You're normal.

Your BMI is approx. 22.8, and Normal weight is between 18.5 and 24.9.

So you're all goood . :)
Perfect actually.

ABE
Rating
ur not fat..
u juss developled faster than ur friends...
man besides f wat other ppl say u feel goob about tha way u r then juss chill man
haha

fReAkOfNaTuRe
Rating
Please stop!!! saying you are fat.For your age is better than normal..PPL on magazines are not real and even sometimes photoshopped so they look PERFECT!

love yourself before you love or care for anyone else 2 cents.
Have faith in yourself and growing is still a part of you.

good luck.

loves him☮✌ more than ⓒⓞⓞⓚⓘⓔ S °
nope

and you are supposed to have a bit extra at your age, it means your family can afford to feed you enough to be healthy. lol

no worries

I am 5'6 and 120 pounds, (when I'm not 6 months pregnant, lol) and people consider me way too skinny.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovo
According to the BMI you are normal weight.

Core
Rating
Totally healthy. You just have a little more meat and there's nothing wrong with that.

desi_pride610
Rating
http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/obesity/l/bl_amifat_quiz.htm

fitzer
these measurements give you a body mass index of 22.9, which falls right in the middle of the normal weight category. therefore, you are actually the perfect weight for someone of your build. i know that lots of girls are obsessed with being super thin these days, but that isnt healthy. you should be proud and take confidence from your body and feel great about yourself.

so no, you aren't fat :-)

Shane S
no im 13 5:8 211 butima guy

sandbar3000
Sweetheart, you are only fat, if you think you are fat. The key to leadership is learning to live with yourself and love yourself. Don't worry what you look like..

Concentrate more on what you act like on how you think. Don't look down on yourself....others will notice that you feel confortable in your skin!

According to health practice, no women should have a BMI over 25% of their body weight--- or waist should be no more than 30 inches. I have a HUGE waist! (36 or more, I have not checked my waist size in a long time). My hips are big too.

If you think you are fat, you can exersice. Walking is the best exersice. If you like to swim, that is good too. I used to ride my bike for many hours a day when I was 13. But I also dislocated my right hip when I was 13. After that, I started to do leg exersices on the floor-knee to chest. Mainly worked on right leg, since that was the bad hip. I did leg lifts too, just laying on my back. I went from a size 14 (8th grade) to a size 9 (9th year) in one year flat. The next year was much harder. I went from size 9 to size 7 by 10th grade. After than, I slowly gained again. By the time 1994 come around(one year after high school graduation) and after working, I was up to a size 12 again. I'd love be a size 12 or 14 again. It takes work.

Don't let anyone tell you that you are fat. You are 13. Keep young. Have fun.

Jewel
Rating
No you are not fat, you are normal!

You can check your BMI here!

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Hope I helped and good luck!

Lauren P
Not at all, you're exactly how a woman should be! I'd kill to have a figure like that, you're a perfect hourglass shape!

lollypop881
Rating
well no you seem normal but you should go for a check up at the doctor and they will tell you your rating and if you should diet or not.

taraden
NO!!!!

♪me! ♫
nope. u r not fat!

xoxo
nah... i think that size is pretty heathy. Don't worry, fat is like 5'3 and 180, so untill you reach there, i say your good.
xoxo

<--Angel--
nahh

Alex T
Rating
no

Harriet R
im 16, 5"1, and weight 152.
i am quite small... but it doesnt matter anyway...
it sounds like your body is in proportion to me....
i used to get called fat....
it made my confidence go shooting down.. but i have realised that i was still growing and i am acually in propation...

bgii_2000
Rating
Not fat at all. You're as normal and healthy (weight-wise) as you could be.

I got a Tator Tot for Christmas!
Rating
absoluteley not.

John Charles
Rating
hells wrong with you! your 13!! Go play barbie or something....

malsgirl1744
Rating
uhh, no. Healthy.

burkscw
Rating
No, I don't think you are fat.

' K E L T Y ; xD
Nope.

address man
You're too young to be concerning yourself with this.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.154
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy