Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What's your height, weight and age?
Just ...

OMG! I just ate a huge bag of potato chips! What should I do?

Fat or thin?
i am taking a survey and i want to know if you would either want to be fat or thin....

HELP I ate pinto beans and now have horrible gas, how can I get rid of this? Please don't laugh!!?

IS it safe to eat nail polish?
please only answer if you know for sure. i don't need ignorant people scaring me for no reason....

Be honest... Do you think I'm big for my age?
I don't think I'm fat but I'm concerned that maybe I should be a little bit less. Please don't tell me to get over myself or anything like that. My mother weighed 115 pounds when ...

I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 ...

Lose weight please help me.
Ok ive asked questions about losing weight a lot and all i get is your perfect the way you are and hippie junk so I am asking nicely please help me lose weight I want you to know ive spent the past 3 ...

I am too fat?
im 27 year old and i weigh 70 pounds and my family keeps telling me too loose more weight cause im too fat. and there really getting annoying! so i am too fat?

thanks, Angie
A...

Is 5'8 a bad hight for a girl?
only 14...

When you open a bag of chips, how much do you eat?
I felt really bummed today so I ate half a bag of chips (the bag was 235 g). Now I feel terrible and I am disgusted with myself.
SO, my question is... When you eat a bag of chips, how much do ...

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 years old, 132 pounds, and 5'3.5.
Additional Details
I excercise A LOT but I look really fat still. I used to be 115 ...

Am I fat??????
People always say that I am skinny but I don't think I am. I have always had bodily insecurities for as long as I can remeber. I weigh roughly 80lbs and am around 4ft 10 and a half. AM I FAT?<...

Fat people are disgusting and selfish...?
Fat people...It not only about their appearence. It's the fact that they don't care about the people around them that have to put up with them. Sitting next to a fat person is nothing ...

Should fat people be allowed to wear thongs?
I saw a woman who weighed three hundred pounds if she weighed an ounce. Did I mention she was wearing a thong that was so skimpy it may as well been made out of fishing line. Are people totally ...

Does this sound like a fat girl?
5'5 150 pounds
Additional Details
she might be 5'6...

OMG I CANT BELIVE I JUST DID this!!! help?
so basicly i ate a watermelon
WITH SEEDS
HOLY CRAPPPP
now watermelons are going to be growing out the yin yang, what should i do ? do they hurt when they come out you butt?
will ...

Tips on giving up smoking cold turkey style?

What can i do to take my mind off food?
please give me some good ideas!!
Additional Details
i am not hungry, just bored and feel like snacking!...

Is it possible to lose weight without exercising?
Not trying to lose weight...just wondering if it's ...

Courtney B
Am I Fat?????
I am 5'10'' and 125 pounds. I think I am a little fat. How can I lose weight quickly. (Like a week or two)

spazoid
no your not fat...im 5'8" and 120 pounds and im a size 3....for your height, your weight is fine....dont worry and whoever gave you that idea is wrong.

aznchicka926
Rating
YOU ARE NOT FAT!!!!!!! YOU ARE ACUALLY SKINNY!!!!! Im 5' 3'' and i weigh 120!!!! and im skinny. like flat stomach.

PLEASE DON"T GET INTO YOUR HEAD THAT YOUR FAT!!!

kevin d
Rating
No not at all thats a very healthy height and weight but if you want to lose weight not that you need to try eating less calories and food in 1 day and exersize on cardio because those machines burn Calories, dont over do it you are not fat

rakhigb
no u r not at all fat....well u have to maintain ur diet very properly and...try to work ot fot atleast 30 mins a day...all the best

Cooper-flag
no way! you're fine!

izzy
Rating
No you aren't fat... You should be like 150 to be at an optimally healthy weight

*((C0NFiDENCE))*
Rating
you're not even fat im 5'6'' and 122

chrisdez9
Bike riding 150 calories gone every mile and its easy and fun

Tara
Rating
um, no you are not fat. In some cases you are under weight.

SexiAlly♥
holy **** u think ur fat? so not true!!! my friends is 5'8 130 and SUPER skinny

Lexi C
don't lose any weight!?....your pretty tall so your weight fits you just fine.

kaykayâ„¢
you're not fat trust meeh. I've had lots of weight problems so i know. But you're like perfect size! ;]

Cowboy
Rating
not fat. Maybe you jsut have big hair. Get a slimming hair cut and wear more black.

love
no your fine your healthy do u know how many people are dieing to weight the same as u

cutie girlie
Rating
no

Crystal M
Rating
Um no....

Future MLB Hall of Famer
Rating
not fat at all, my sis is 5'0" and she is 120 pounds but the doctor said she is a lil under weight

stay the way you are
you shouldn't care bout anyone else and what they think
if you think you are the way you want to be than be that way and ignore if anyone comments about you being fat ( which you are not)

thehelper97
Rating
ur not fat u dont need any weight loss program

Joey Kun miss you
Rating
ur my goal weight an im two inches shorter than u!! ♥

simm101
Rating
No your not.

iamlikesocool
Rating
YOU. ARE. NOT. FAT. AT. ALL.

Ky <3
Rating
*sigh*

jp42444
Rating
you are underweight.

Adam
Rating
hells no.ur tall

Бухой Парниша
youre not fat

brandi<3
oh my gosh.
i'm 5'5 and 130 and i am definatly not over weight.
and since you are 5 inches taller and weight less than me, you are DEFINATLY not fat

jexibabii1123
dude...just stop eating now your a disgrace to all of mankind...your never gunna get a boyfriend...sorry =[ but you're just gross.

damlovash
Are you fat? No. Have a body image problem? Definitely.

Miss J
Hey I am also 5'10 I weighed 130 before I had my daughter, and I am working so hard to get back there, I thought I was fat too, but you're not I promise!!

Hc_24
um
your stupid if u think if ur fat
it annoys the crap out of me when people say that

alex
Rating
i dont tink your fat, your actually the standard weight, but if you want to be a few inches slimmer cut down on your calories. mymom eats junkfood,but she started counting her calories she lost 3 pounds in three days! she tought she was supposed to eat around 2,000 cals, but she was acctually wrong! if you want to slim down theaverage calories you should eat is about 1,300 od 1,400 calories. trust me this works.and makes you much healthier. also try exercising. the best ways to lose weight are to box, dancing, or jumping or skipping rope! that easy!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy