Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How would i loose weight without dieting or exercising?
so wot im lazy!!!!!...

Is it possible to loose 40 pounds in a month?

How do I lose weight? I am 86 pounds, 5"3, 14, and a girl, how do I lose like 5-10 pounds?

I'm going to water fast for 10 days.?
Just to see if the people that are saying fasting isn't healthy are right.

is there anything i need to know about it?

apparently the first three days are the hardest

Good snacks for dieting?
i'm trying to loose weight does anyone no any snacks

TASTY SNACKS!...

How can i lose over 10lbs really quickly?
i'm a 20 year old female 5ft9 and weigh 152 lbs. i go to the gym at least twice a week for over an hour working on the treadmill and on my abs, but dont seem to be losing any of my excess weight....

How do I deal with my mother this holiday?
My mom has always had huge issues about her weight. She was overweight for years, and is now super-skinny. I think she goes as far as OD'ing on diet pills and thyroid medication to keep it off. S...

Are you fat or skinny?
If your skinny how much do you weigh. And if you fat how much do you weigh? If you skinny do you have a six pack or your fit not just a bean pole.
Additional Details

Why do fat people drink Diet Coke?
I've seen them at McDonalds...
"Err hello. Can I have a Super Size Big Mac meal, with a Double Cheeseburger and an McFlurry. I'd like a Diet Coke with my meal"
And ...

How does a person who hardly EVER eats junk food end up fat??
and eats about 1500kcal a day :S
Additional Details
defining fat as more than slightly ...

I need an honest answer..am i overweight for my height?
I am 5 ft 7 in. and i weigh 136 lbs. i need to know if i should lose weight. please be honest....

How to reduce weight? Atleast 100 pounds?
i am a 25-year-old morbidly obese female and wants to reduce weight as soon as possible. my weight is 119 kgs and height is 5.6 ...

Have i got fat?
Have i got fat , i am 15 years old and i use to way around 122 lbs how much do you recon i weigh

http://s260.photobucket....

What is the best way for a teenager to lose weight ?

Additional Details
any good websites that give a good diet plan?...

What did you have for breakfast?
i had them new allbran things and they nearly broke my ...

Im 5'7 and i weigh 140 pounds an i fat?
im 5'7 and i weigh 140 pounds. my mom says im over weight but she 5'3 and 90 pounds and im not really sure if am over weight or ...

I have been exercising 7 days a week for an hour, would it be all right if i took one day off?
what i am trying to say is, what if i worked on my eliptical for 6 days a week for an hour(i lose 905 calories each time) and walk for at least an hour on the 7th day, would that be taking it to easy,...

Im trying to wait for my stomach to growl b4 i eat, but its been 10 hours and it hasnt growled?
i have a very low metabolism, but still is this normal

i am 15 and i need to lose 40 pounds
so im realy trying to only eat when im hungry, but my stomach wont growl!!!...

Am I Too Skinny? What Do Y'all Think?
my family && friends say im too skinny && need to gain weight....i weigh 92 lbs, 5'3 && 14 years old.....

what do y'all think????

i ...

Am i too Tall for my age!?
I'm 12 and 5"7! Because I'm tall i think I'm fat but only weight 103 pounds. I'm self conscious. I can never find jeans that fit me and i look odd when i wear tennie shoes or ...

New Husky Mum
Am I Considered Fat?
I am a middle schooler and I weigh 140, 5 foot 2. Barely any fat on my body and is heavy boned. I play sports all the time and is very muscular. I can lift up my mother! Am I fat?
Additional Details
"I'm very muscular". That is what I mean't.

TingTings
well im 16 110 junior 5'5

sooo i guess your rreeely big bonded :o

Dave
Rating
sounds fat.

samig2881
Rating
no since your very muscular like you said

Coral
Rating
No not at all! You're normal. Muscle weighs much more than fat so that's why your weight is higher. BMI and ideal weight doesn't factor in muscle mass. So don't worry, you're not fat hun!

Carlie
Rating
that might be a few pounds over average but your prob not fat if your heavy boned or whatever

im a senior 5'1 113 lbs and theres a lit of girls skinner than me

Gonzalo T
If You Play Sports You're Not Fat!!! You're Like Others!!!

damaris100
Rating
people with alot muscular being 140 in middle school you have to be strong is not bad if you are like that

sweetiipii8
no, muscle weighs more than fat

Pansy
uhhhhhhh YEAH!

xJENN!FERRRx [MCR <3]
Rating
According to a BMI calculator, you're at risk of becoming overweight, but you say you are very muscular. The best thing to do is ask a doctor.

ryan k
well if your muscular and no fat on your body you can't be fat

USC #1
Rating
no not at all

Amanda Saporta
Rating
muscle weighs more than fat and if you have no fat on your body then you are just in good shape and being in good shape doesn't necessarily mean weighing one hundred pounds just having muscles. plus you're short. it's okay you're good.

djfkdjkljafd
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
put in the details and it wll tell you if you are normal, overweight, or underweight.

i personally think you are not fat at all.
but im 5'2. and i weigh 97 pounds.
i dont have fat either. so it really depends on you.

just letting you know: muscles and bones weigh a lot more than fat so i think your okay! :)

xooxoxo good luck

hsmommy06
Well I think you answered your own question by saying you are very muscular and as everyone knows that muscle weighs more than fat. I say you are not fat, but just fit. I hope no one has been calling you fat. Fat tends to jiggle and wiggle. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

dolphinsilversea01
Rating
I don't think you sound fat! Muscle weighs more than fat, so you are good!

bob j
Rating
nope

..ღஜღ.Brown♡Eyed♡Girl.ღஜღ..
Rating
If you have a lot of muscle then no, you are not fat. Your b.m.i would suggest you are but this assumes you are all fat and doesn't take into account your physical build.

It is all about what you feel like - if you are happy with your body then you are lucky and one of few! Stay positive!

Bluestar
Rating
According to the Body Mass Index (BMI) standard, used by doctors you are just barely over the health weight range. Your body mass index is 25.6. The health range is 18.5 - 24.9. I don't think its much to be concerned about.

You can use the link below to do the calculation yourself.

timetravellingbunny
What is your body fat percentage?

You might be muscular and large framed, but that doesn't mean you have 'barely any fat'.

Anyway, you should around 25% body fat to be healthy.

~♥~ ß∫â¢K Åmέ†h¥§t ~♫☼♥ ~
Rating
some people and websites will say yes, but for me, i'm 130 and 5 foot 2. but i'm built completely solid. it's all genes. don't worry about it and don't go anorexic, please, it never helps.

i was 142 lbs but i dieted and got down to 130. but i'll never be that skinny girl, because that's just not who i am and it would be almost impossible.

i'll tell you what i did to lose a little bit of weight: your stomach is the size of your fist (not big, huh?that should be the size of your meal. if you eat more, you'll gain weight and it's unhealthy. try eating less at your meals (but don't skip- that's bad and will put your body in starvation mode and you'll gain back everything you eat and more)

i keep tract of EVERYTHING i eat and drink in a notebook (along with physical activity) and this helps me to know what i need to work on. if i've been eating too much sweets in a week, i'll cut back. or if i need to eat more fruits and veggies and cut back on carbs, i'll do that. it helps, trust me.

Elle P
Rating
You cant tell if someone is considered "fat" (in modern day society) if you cant see them up close and if what you say is true ("barely and fat on my body") then you are definitely not "fat". Also fat is not a bad thing, there are purposes for fat, so don't be obsessed about your weight, just keep an eye on it.

♥♫ Huh ♫♥
Rating
muscle ways a lot, i can only tell if i see a pic. but my the sounds of it you seem healthy

jamers
If you are very muscular, no you aren't fat. There is a huge difference between weight from fat and weight from muscle. You are going to be a very healthy woman!

RootBeer
Muscle weighs more than fat! =]

Haleyy=]
of coarse not. your just a normal girl and most of that is muscle, it weighs more than fat you know ;]

YOUR A SNITCH
i need a picture then i can judge

Danielle
i don't think so, a lot of your weight is probably muscle. i'd try not to worry about it, but if you're really concerned you should get a doctor's opinion, but i'm sure you're fine.

jomamma0007
Rating
Well most girls are skinny so at 5'2 you should be like 110 pounds. This coming from a guy perspective so don't go crazy and not eat ;. If your solid than your weight doesn't matter, unless your stronger than your boyfriend ;

jei
I really doubt you are all that muscly as a middle school girl. 140 either way is a lot of weight for 5 foot 2. There is no such thing as "heavy boned". I've seen a ton of girls who play sports and still have fat. Playing sports doesn't make you muscular, training with resistance does. Lifting up your mother isn't exactly difficult, if a girl knew the proper form to do so, it is quite easy to lift a 100-150 lb mother.

mattyboymma
Rating
You answered your own question "Barely any fat on my body and is heavy boned" I play sports all the time and am very muscular."

To be fat you have to have fat. You're extra weight comes from muscle which weighs more than fat.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy