Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?...

Am i fat cause I'm 14 and i weigh 85 pounds.... please help!!?

How can i weigh 90 lbs?
im 13, 5'4 and i weigh 116.. i want to weigh 90. and please i dont wanna hear thats not healthy cause i hear it too much..

so yea can u give me some ideas on how i can loose 90 lbs.<...

How long does it take your body to adjust to drinking more water?
I understand the importance of drinking plenty of water so I have recently started drinking 2-3 times more water than I usually do. Needless to say, this change has caused me to constantly have to ...

I'm 13 and weigh about 125 pounds. I'm 5'4'' and 1/2. Do I weigh too much?
I'm 13 years old 5'4'' and 1/2 and weigh 126 pounds. I play soccer and basketball at least 5 times a week. Do u guys think I weigh too much? If so could I have some good dieting ...

Should i sell my daughters Hockey Sticks on ebay because she is fat?
I feel as though her recent weight gain has made her undeserving of her hockey sticks of whicxh i bough her after she succeeded at the Jenny Craig bread and water diet.
ALSO she wets the bed ...

Does smoking help you lose weight?
just wondering.....

Anorexia? How do they do it?
OMG, how do they do it? How do anorexic people starve themselves, I tried to see how it is and i have no iea how they could do it?

How do they starve themselves? 3:S...

Would i look weird if i went jogging at 12 am???
????...

Am i chubby? pics.?
im 5"8" and around 135 pounds, i hate it when i look bloated, am i bloated? my hips are big, how do i make them smaller?

http://i267.photobucket....

How much weight will i lose if i don't eat anything for 30 days?

Im feeling weird....please help!!!please!!?
It was my holidays so my mum was frequently making fried stuff like french fries and other fried stuff...on wednesday she made fries and i ate them and then she made them on friday and then she made ...

I want to learn to be bulimic...?
i really want to be skiny. and i need some help. i want to be bulimic. but the only problem is...i have tried and its hard to get use to sticking your finger or toothbrush down your throat. i really ...

Do I look anorexic? How much do you think I weigh?
http://img217.imageshack

yes, I am tucking in my stomach, but not very much. I'm only around 5'1, keep in mind. How much does it look like I ...

Is it possible to drink so much water that you die?

Additional Details
To those you say it's called drowning: I said DRINK water, not inhale it! LOL....

What do you do when you feel fat and ugly?
Do you have any coping mechanisms for when you feel fat and ugly? What do you do to deal? Work out? Eat less? Meditate? How do you handle it? I feel like a blimp and no amount of eating right or ...

Poll: Do you like your body?
what do/don't you like about it?

asking this because a lot of people posting questions here seem to not.......

Am i considered overweight?
im 14 and 5'8 and i weigh about 149-150?...

How Much Do You Think I Weigh??
http://i285.photobucket.
Im 5'9
Thnks
=]
Additional Details
I Weigh 112 ...

Am i overweight? fat???
im 5 foot 8 and 121 pounds. im 13 years old. and i feel like im kinda fat but everybody tells me im not. HELP....

bulletprooflonliness
AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad lol) and i swim and do irish dance.
> my diet is usually (durring school):
Breakfast: cheerios or waffles/pancakes on weekends
snack: juice box, crackers or gummies
lunch: pb sandwich and carrots & cucumbers & juice
snack: salad w/ balsamic dressing & water or sometimes cheese
dinner: some sort of meat (usually steak, hamburgers, etc)
snack b4 bed: crackers, sometimes milk (i dont really like it lol)

am i eating healthy? am i a healthy weight? i personally think that im fat and constantly trying to slim down my thighs and stomach. any tips for doing that?

thanks a million
--Ellz

dhv303
what you are eating is pretty normal for some one who is concerned about their eating habits and your weight to highth is good. you are active and probably very healthy, i wouldnt focus on it too much. milk though can put weight on dramaticly especially if your drinking whole milk, 2% or lower is a good thing to consider. evnen though milk is rich in calcium it is very rich in fat and most people stop absorbing calcium into their bones around 19 yrs old. so milk really only does a body good if you want to gain weight or stregthen bone structure if your 19 or less, you worry too much about your weight

Paulina
We cant really tell if we havent seen you in person.

seashell
Your eating a good balanced diet and no you are not fat at all.

bighaig
You are not fat. As for thinking you are, you may be a little heavier and have larger muscles legs/back/arms than others you age becuase you play so many sports. Chances are your leg and other muscles are larger and stonger than theirs.

As for your diet, don't eat too much. What you are eating is not the healthiest, but that is ok at age 13. Keep it to one pancake/waffle, a small bowl of cheeries and easy on crackers etc.

50's Girl At Heart
Rating
you are not fat

Kella G
Rating
Honey, you may even be a little under weight for your age and height. You sound absolutely perfect and I'm impressed with your diet and excercise regime.

Just a couple of areas that you may want to try something a little different - how about a smoothie incorporating 3 or 4 fruits including a banana for breakfast? Add a heaped teaspoon of wheatgerm, a teaspoon of honey and a big spoonful of natural yoghurt and you're good to go. I think you'd see your energy levels increase.

Try to incorporate more fish and more vegetables into your diet for a really healthy plan.

You're doing great.

♥Mrs. Becca Cullen♥
WOW you eat almost freakishly healthy. lol I have too much of a sweet tooth, I wish I was like you. don't worry you're a healthy weight. how could size 2 be considered fat? not even!! and with all those sports, you're very healthy and will be for a long time.

pinkstuff969
Ok, Hun, listen. You are perfectly fine. You are beautiful on the inside and you are at a perfect weight you are fine and you need to not worry about your weight. People are stupid and you can't believe them. You need to ask yourself if you are happy with yourself and if I were you, i would totally say yes. You are beautiful in each and every way... and no matter what anyone says NO ONE can change that!

Melony
eat less snacks dont eat b 4 bed have at least 1-2 hrs b 4 you go to bedcause it can give you back aches.and running 30 mins to an hr can help with thighs and your stomach (to form abs)lol

sharifjunaid
Rating
as a general rule, if you're curious then you are.

maryjane
Rating
sounds decent to me

#1 is due on Jan28th. Cant wait
Rating
Nothing a size 2 is fat!!

Jillian
definately not. an average bmi (body mass index) is 18.5 - 25.9..your bmi is 18.9
perfectly normal :) and you eat very healthily

drdork
Rating
well i dont think you are fat at all. of course, i dont know if i know much about girls. anyways, i dont know any tips on slimming down thighs and your stomach, but i know how to turn it into muscles. you can try sit ups and crunches to strenghten your stomach. and you can just continue what you are doing for your legs.

The Cupcake Bunny
You are stupid.

no

AEW
I find it strange that you are asking complete strangers withough showing a picture. Personally, I think you are fishing for compliments...If you aren't in shape by doing all of those sports then you obviously aren't working hard enough at them.

LUPI MOros
no

mymindonyooh333
god...shut up. your just trying to get attention.

all you really want is for people to tell you "oh, your not fat!" whatever.

R.I.P Donnie♥
Rating
No you are not fat.

You can go on google and search for a BMI calc.
It'll let you know how close you are to under weight or over weight.

YO MIKA!
Rating
no

<3
Rating
your weight is just fine. dont worry

liz h
Rating
no...not everyone can be as skinny as the olsen twins...plus they are losers....food was made to eat ...so eat up.

-summer-
Rating
not trying to be rude when i say any of this but...

are you serious thats like one of the smallest sizes they make besides 0 or 00

i mean if you were a 12 or 14 i can see you asking that... but forreal it just doesnt make any since why you'd ask if a 2 was fat

D.Z. Carter
Rating
No, not at all. The only thing more annoying and unnatractive then a fat girl complaining about being fat, is a skinny girl complaining about being fat.

Winter
Rating
yes your eating heathly and at 13 you shouldn't be worrying about your weight you are perfectly fine and if u wear a size 2 jeans your not fat...

joanyrobs
Rating
Are you being serious.....
Stop fishing for compliments...
Of course you arent fat loser

jeanettecbb
Rating
yes you are huge!!!
Sorry, I can't stand it when I see stupid questions like this. Seriously...u said you are a size 2.
Would u get a life, hon!
Find something important to do with yourself. You are not the center of the universe. Volunteer somewhere...do chores...read for pete's sake! OMG!

:)
are you just asking for people to call you skinny?

nessa
eww you sound too skinny ..im 5'4 and i weigh 127 n i think i have a hot bod but sometimes think i might b too skinny ..i like being a thickie thick girl ..but ya anyways back to u ...thats really disgusting ..you need to stop ..eat what you want and chill out ..your a damn skeleton

Elphaba
You are definitely not fat. Your height, age, and weight are all in the perfect zone for body fat. You can gain weight or lose weight.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy