Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

WOULD YOU RATHER BE BULIMIC OR ANOREXIC? PlEASE ANSWER!?
Would you rather be bulimic or anorexic?...

How tall are you?
How tall are you? Are you happy with that height or do you wish to be taller/shorter? And why?
Additional Details
By the way: I'm ...

In order to loose weight quickly which one is better?
swimming
jogging
walking
yoga
joining gym
or comibantion of any 2 or 3....

Is this ok??
i normally dont eat ANY junk food,
but today is my birthday and i had a cupcake with dinner.
is that ok?
will i gain weight from this?
And how many calories do you think was in a ...

Fat or skinny?

Do vegetables and fruits have calories?
if so where can i go to find out how many calories they ...

Do you think that being 5''5 in height and being 112 pounds is normal???

If youre in a hurry and you want to get something healthy....?
What fast food place do you go to and what do you get? Like chicken,salads.........

I hard that smoking helps you to lose weight. Is that true?Will I lose weight if I start smoking?
I am eighteen and I would like to be thiner......

I just had a large plate of pasta and football practice in 45 minutes i need an answer a.s.a.p
I had a big plate of pasta with sauce and meatballs. We do heavy running, pushups and all sorts of excercises. Will i puke up my pasta? Does my body have enough time? Please answer
Additional D...

Does it really make your stomach flat if you wrap your stomach in plastic wrap and then go running???

I eat tuna sandwiches for breakfast instead of normal breakfast stuff would this hurt my diet?
Im on a diet but I read i should eat my biggest meal in the morning well i would normally eat my biggest meal at lunch ie the sandwiches but i swapped lunchs meal for breakfasts and now eat cereal at ...

I would really like to be skinny by next year?
Ahh! I cant take it! Being overweight is horrible! Isnt there anything that isnt hard and is easy to stick to, to lose weight?!...

Why do fat people go to McD's and order a couple big macs and then ask for a diet coke?I see this all the time
No offense to overweight ...

Do all girls have fat knees?
My knees have wierd fat on them and I am not overweight, but is there a way to get rid of it or do something about it?...

I don't eat very healthy, can you help me?
Here's my problem. I'm 13, and I don't eat what I should. I have breakfast, which is cereal, I don't each lunch much, and dinner I rarely eat it because I'm so picky. I hate ...

How many calories do you need to burn to loose body weight?

Why am I dead tired at the same time every day?
I work 9 to 5 in an office. I have a beautiful office to my self with lots of light. Every day around 2 or 3 pm I get so tired I don't feel like I can keep my eyelids open. This lasts through ...

How can i loose some pounds??
im 21 years and I weight 191 and i need to know how can i loose some pounds easily to look my best in my first ...

I've got a big tummy. How to reduce it?
i'm a software engineer.Morning i have bread toast or corn flakes.Afternoon i've rice meals.for dinner i've rice meals and go to sleep.I've developed a big tummy.i hardly find ...

iluvasia
AM I fat?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?
okay so im 4 10. 85 lbs. and 6th grade. am i fat?!

livelovelife567
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gezzzzzzzzzzz

Happy Halloween!
Rating
no!!! How do you do it?

POLENA!
you're actually just fine.

you may be underweight.

it's unhealthy for you to worry about your weight at this young age.

just make sure you're active & moving. and you'll be fine (:

Grace A
no actually in fact your underweight.
your BMI 17.8.

mariposa
no ofcourse not

HuggieSunrise
Rating
Your about to grow like a weed hun. your not fat you body is.. probably going to top 5.5 or even 6 feet.

youll actually have to put wieght on around 9th grade.

Patches
No.

cheesepuff
Rating
no you are not fat. stop worrying about that sort of stuff. go out there and live your childhood to the max! before its over

niners1800
No! I'm 5' 0" and weigh 110. and i'm gonna be a sophmore in high school. I'm certainly not fat. You're definetly not fat. And you should stop worrying about how much you weigh...that's something a lot of adults worry about, and even then. Just worry about being yourself, being active, eating healthy and being happy!! good luck!

Lover99
no, you're not

Mike
only if its all at your stomach but even if it is you`ll grow in 2 it within the next 2 or 3 years ( i know cause it happened to me and now im slightly underweight lol )

-Cay-
Rating
nope.

Katrina T
Rating
No, don't worry about that, as long as you don't see any rolls you're fine.

Mrs. Nolan
Rating
no not at all..

Blondie131
Rating
hellll no, im like 3 inches taller and 60 pounds heavier and im not fat, so no, go eat a burger lol

Corey <3
Rating
NO WAY! you are perfect! maybe even on the small side! Dont worry about your weight, and your only a kid. you dont need to worry about things like that!

dcpete27
No.

Jak
Rating
NO.BUT EVEN IF YOU ARE THERES NOTHIN WRONG
WITH IT. :)

ilovemessage
no

ooari
No. It is way too early for you to start getting a hang up about your weight. Enjoy life right now.

If you want to know what you will look like as a grown up, look at your Mom. Best regards.

Dylan L.
your not fat don't worry im five feet

im an 11 year old boy

and im going into grade 6 this year

and i think im fat i weigh 90-94 depending how much i eat on the day!!

but don't worry your fine lots of my friends weigh around what you do and they look skinny!

have a good school year!

Puss in Boots
Rating
Your not overweight. Talk to your parents about seeing a doctor or a nutritionist for some advice on what will work for you if yuor worried about your weight.

Kristina C.
Rating
Nah... your normal for your age!

Tiffany*
Rating
No, you are not fat. Be Happy.

Janette
No your not fat! Your just like what, maybe 12? You are way to young to be worrying about your weight. And for all those people telling you to watch what you eat and not eat sugar.... they need to remember you are young, you might as well enjoy those things now that your metabolism is working the way it's supposed to because it gets harder to lose weight when you get older, but don't worry about that you still have a long way to go before that happens. I'm not saying eat all the sugar and junk food you can, but it's ok to eat that right now, as long as you are active and not a coach potato which it doesn't seem like you are.

B
No, you sound just about right - - relax.....you are young and will continue to grow and slim out.

Eat right - -avoid processed sugar (none, nada, Zip!!) focus on eating more protein/vegetables and less on carbs, and be sure to exercise in some form everyday.

♥Hollister♥
Shut up, no your not!

Kiss Kiss!!
nope dont wry bout your weight girl!!! just live your life to the fullest!!!

good luck!!!

Faerie loue
THis is posted so many times----blah blah bologna! You are fishing.

curosity
no you skinny shyt =]

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy