Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I didn't work out today and now I feel guilty?
Is this such a bad setback? I didn't have work or anything else to do today and I told myself I was going to workout a lot but I ended up lying in bed all day. I work out at least 3-5 times a ...

Am I overweight?
I am an 18 year old boy who is 6 foot tall and 16 stones in weight! Am i fat? And if I am how much shall i lose and how?

Thanks

Mark
Additional Details

How much should a girl, 18, 5"7" weight? b/c i weigh 123 pounds?

Its like anorexia but i dont want to lose weight, i want to be taller?
im naturally skinny, so weight is by no means an issue for me.
my obsession is with gaining height
i eat things with lots of vitamins, lots of calcium
im always stretching my legs, ...

Am I fat???!!!? PLEASE HELP!?
I'm 15, I weight 120, and I'm 5'4. I FEEEL fAT =( AM II??...

Am I too skinny?
I'm 13 year old.
I'm 4'11 and I weigh 70 lbs.
I try to gain weight but, it's not working.
What should I do?
Thanks for the help!
I appreciate it!...

Ok i need to loose pounds in three days?
ive tried everything pills diets exersise but i keep going back to the ...

How can I get taller?
I'm not looking for dumb answers or "no you can't." I'm dead serious, and I need help. I'm 13, and I'm really short. If you can give me a way to get taller, I will ...

My age is 20 & my height is 5'1 . how can i increase my height. this is serious no funny responses. thankyou
i am using yoko and i also ordered super-growth is there any way i can do more than this. i also do the stretching exercises. please let me know if you know anybody has made it that would boost my ...

I'm 16, 5 feet and i weigh 83 pounds. Is that normal?

I'm skinny and wanah get fat, what should I do?
I eat a lot of crap and not even gain a pound...c'mon...I need a way to gain weight...not lose it!...

I'm a 13 year old girl, i weigh 127 am I over weight?

Additional Details
My height is 5'2.........

What to eat if you are feeling shakey/faint?
Hi, I have a feeling that I'm not eating enough to satisfy my body since I have increase my activity level.
Is there a good food that will help me not feel shakey/faint during the day that ...

What do guys like better, blondes or brunettes?

Is this fat!!!!!!!!?
im 5'1.5" tall and i weigh 110 pounds or 109 am i fat i def think i am but am i? b4 i diet i wanna no im 13 by the way
Additional Details

How much should the average 12 year old weigh?

How much is a sensible amount of weight to lose in a week?
I want to lose a stone and a half by November the 1st? Is it possible? Is it healthy?...

10 points for best answer..please help?
Im currently staying at my boyfriends house for another week (ive been here for a month). His mother and sister have been eating my food:( Its kind of bothering me because i only eat certain type of ...

Why is anorexic/skinny considered attractive?
Why?! Why don't people love Kelly Brook's body more than those sticky girls. Haven't they seen her beautiful curves?! And she eats right too!

Why is size zero considered ...

Which is the best time of day for working out?
or does it matter? Also is it better to work out at the same time every day or does it not matter? I want to do what works ...

baaaby♥
5'4'', 126 lbs, size 6. is this fat?
i feel fat, but i dont know if this is fat.
i'm 14, by the way.
please, be honest.
i know bmi calculators say that it's healthy or normal or whatever, but is it fat?

konjit
Rating
Lose some weights.I am not saying you are fat but it isgood to lose some weights and keep yourself healthy.

teknodogg
not fat...but maybe a wee bit chubby?
if you think you are fat..then just hit up the gym more often

Bella♥
Rating
Not at all. As long as you're within range of your ideal weight, then it's "normal." You are not fat at all. Be happy with your body--for keeping you alive and taking you places. :)

sh1tshockhorror
no way is that fat! if you 'feel' fat it is probs down to negative self image or self esteem, have a chat with your friends or a professional. or you could be feeling bloated, try and change your diet, eat plenty of fruit and veg if this doesnt sort it talk to your doctor. x

mbpisano
Rating
not at all, you sound just right, try eating a healthy diet full of fruits and veggies, lots of liquids to stay hydrated, and get moving, everyone needs to exercise, get plenty of rest, and consider a multi vitamin

A.J.
Rating
no

Connie W
You are not fat. Are you fit? Exercise is good for everyone, regardless of size.

Amity
Nope you are not.. Im 26, 5 feet tall and 130 pounds and a size 6/7 depending on the cut of jeans.. I have an athletic build.. remeber muscle weighs more than fat does.. it just depends on your build im 4 inches shorter than you, 12 years older and 4 pounds heavier.. im not fat at all..

mariah_castano
no not really im 12 and im 110

Regina V
Rating
darling, being fat is a state of mind. in todays society its ok to look like yourself and not look at the standard 5"11 105lbs. model. i know that when i am about to start my period i feel extremely bloated and fat but i know that i look great and it goes away. when you're a girl you are always self concious about your body. i was too so i cant stand on a soap box preaching, but i do think that if you dont like the way you look or feel start going to the gym or walking for 30 mins a day and eating healthier... but make it a decision for yourself not someone else or how some magazine told you you should look

GTO Judge
Rating
That's not really fat..but not super skinny either.
I'd say you're fine the way you are.

Angela D
Rating
No it isn't...and it doesn't "depend" on anything.....it just isn't.

Jw8539
Hi
I swear I am not saying this to make you feel good. But a size 6 is very small indeed. I don't even think it's helpful for people to say if you feel good about it it's fine. It doesn't matter if you feel good bad or indifferent to your weight.. a SIZE6 is SMALL. And the *** talking about heifers has a problem with the size of his head so just ignore him. You could find if you were to lose weight that your health would suffer. Very under weight teenagers can go into early menopause. This happened to my friend at the age of 26. Same with osteoporosis...anyway I will stop the lecture as I probably sound like your mum!

$M0ney0nMyMind$
Rating
be comfortable in your own body, don't worry what others think of you! If you feel like you need to lose weight then exercise and make that choice for yourself. If you are happy with yourself then don't worry about losing weight, just stay healthy. and na you are not fat, you're good trust me,
guys like thick girls, so wut you worrying bout?
and by the way im bein really honest. i went to da Bmi calculators to pretty much check if yu were at a healthy rate, and it said you were so don't sweat it.

Results

Based on the height and weight entered, the BMI is 22.8, placing the BMI-for-age at the 74th percentile for girls aged 14 years. you have a healthy weight. Based on your BMI
(Body Mass Index) 22.8 it says dat you are healthy so don't worry.
Results

Based on this number and your age you are not overweight, but are considered "at risk for overweight."
Source(s):
http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/

ALS0 I WENT T0 DIS WEBSITE DAT W0ULD HELP Y0U DETERMINE IF Y0U FAT, EVEN THOUGH Y0U HEALTHY
IT'S A PERS0NALITY QUIZ JUST TAKE IT.

DAT'S THE TITLE:

"Am I too fat? Am I fat or skinny? If I'm fat, how fat am I?" Are you worried about being fat? Get the skinny on your weight with this big fat quiz. Welcome to the Am I Fat Quiz, a fun personality quiz to test whether you're fat. So, how fat are you? You'll know soon enough.

HERE'S DA WEBSITE: http://quizrocket.com/am-i-fat-quiz

brittxok1
NO you are NOT fat!!! Your body is still developing you are likely to still have a few changes in it before it's all said and done....but know that where you are is good and it is a perfect weight for your age and height. Work out a little, and make sure to eat right... just to feel healthy about yourself. Please don't hold yourself and your body to the images and celebrities that we are always seeing. Appreciate being in good health and where you are at NOW. I didn't when I was younger...I was a swimmer and looked amazing, but I was never happy with my body...I thought I should have been smaller...now after having two children...and I don't get to swim as much...I look back at those pictures and want to smack myself into loving myself more. LOL Remember you are built the way you are meant to be built, and it's up to you to take care of your body. Like my grandmother used to tell me "God don't make junk."

lordzdiamond
No its perfect

anyone
that is healthy and fine but if you dont want people to lie and say youre fat which you arent because they are mean or anerexic i wouldn't post it.Just stay with yur weight and eat healthy.

SunnyGirl
Rating
No. I am 5'5 and nowhere near 126. If I weighed 126 honey you would have to catch me like the ginger bread man. I would be SUPER DUBBER happy weighing 140 let alone 126. Your weight is good as can be. Stay healthy.

BB07
A size 6 on a 5'4" frame couldn't be considered fat by anyone! Unfortunately, girls growing up today do not have good "normal" role models! I'm sorry we live in a society that would have you thinking this is fat!

GNK33
Nope,
Thats fine.
Besides dont worry about ....just enjoy your life.
G

lilmommyx2
hey your almost exactly like me, and my husband thinks i look hot so you do too!!!

lovingula
you might be hot instead.... Best of luck sweetie

☺ Sheepie
Rating
It depends on the amount of muscle and your body frame. But I think you sound okay.

Ta-Zu
oh gawd no.
if it's a healthy weight, it's not fat.

Why do people not understand healthy =/= fat?

Every body deserves life!
You're not fat.

♫♪♫ The Music Makes Me Sway.
no no no no no you are DEFINATLY not fat!!!!!!your actually skinny...

emily_etie
no its not fat thats really small actually. dont let anyone call you fate sweetie

* Not so perfect *
no its not fat lol your only a size 6 !! lol
Your thin if anything x

Michael L
Rating
I don't think the problem here is with your weight (which is just fine, by the way). The problem is with your self-image, which needs to be adjusted.

You shouldn't be stressing over BMIs at 14. You are just fine, and you don't need a magazine, equation, OR online community to make that true

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy