Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

When FAT people die, do they use a fork-lift to carry them to the funeral instead of a hursk?

Additional Details
sorry, i meant ...

Is 1096 calories a day enough?
or do i need more, i feel okay after everything i'm eating i mean, i feel full but people are telling me that's not enough for calorie intake?...

How can i gain weight fast
im 145 lbs. all pretty much muscle, but i wanna gain a lot more weight for football season thts like right around the cornor. im a jr. in high school. i've eaten like literally non-stop this ...

Is this a good diet, for a 17 year old girl
I'm 5'5
118lbs

need to tone up/ lose fat

Ive been running a couple of times a week, and sit ups etc
but that's all I have time for, cos I'm in yr 12...

If someone weighs 132.6 pounds, and is a twelve (turning thirteen in 2/3 months) year old girl considered fat?
i know someone who is twelve years old, 132.6 pounds, and height is 5 feet and 3 inches....she is a girl....is she overweight? if she is, help me think of a good eating plan.......

Do my thighs have too much fat?
They brake through my jeans. Is that bad? What are some ways to get rid of it?...

If i drink a six pack of beer every night is that alcoholism?

Why am I fat??? (READ)?
I workout Daily for at least 60 minutes, for breakfast I eat 1 slice of bread and 2 eggwhites with a little bit of tomato. Midmorning snack and apple. For lunch 2 flower tortillas and a chicken ...

I weigh 110 pounds and I want to lose 20 any advice?

Additional Details
I am 5'7...

If you were 5'0 what would you like to weigh?
If you were 5'0 what would your ideal weight be personally?...

Whats the silliest diet you have been on ?
mine was the cabbage diet ,and atkins....

How can i possibly make my legs look better then this? -PIC INCLUDED-?
I HATE the shape of my legs... its been getting me down for so long. i hate wearing skirts and shorts and i have to wear a skirt every day to school so its hell. is there any exercises/any way to ...

Drinkin water loose fat?
i've been tryin to loose fat to get nice abs. i'd be drinkin alot of water and eating yogurt adn a lil bit of excercise. "how does water help me loose fat???"...

I am 23 years old, 4 feet seven inches tall, and I weigh 650 pounds. Am I overweight?

STATE YOUR AGE AND HEIGHT(for guys and girls between 15-20)?

OMG! I ate too much!?
i just ate 2 icecream sandswhiches 7 inches long and had four snickers! the normal sized ones.! thats too much rite? and how much/how long do i ave to exercise to burn it off?!...

I need to be taller?
I had a medical check up and it seems I need to be a couple of inches taller because of my weight / height ratio is wrong
Anybody know of an easy way to become 2-3 inches taller?...

Is eating McDonalds three times weekly very bad for you (burger, fries, coke, apple pie)?
I'm not talking calories as it's obvious that combination means a lot of calories and one would obviously put on weight, I want to know about digestion e.t.c....

Weight Loss Quick?
I need to loose my gut quick... How without sit ups, crunches and stuff????
Additional Details
I wonder how much to life-oh-suction?...

Whats the best way to slim down?
I had a baby 3 months ago and I would like to get into shape. Basically I want to slim my stomach and my thighs. Whats a good way to slim them down and tighten them up?...

cena sucks and angles overated
5'1 feet 100 pounds?
is this helthy weight i was just wondering
Additional Details
im male, i exersise 3 times a week

daniel
my sister is 5'1 and she's 109 pounds. she claims she is fat. i agree.

karen i
Rating
yaaa

cartiphilus
Rating
For a girl, yes, but you're not a girl.

mec
i think your skinny if your a girl if you a dude gain some more muscle

~~Lisa~~
Normal weight

bite me ^w^
Rating
now you make me feel anorexic! im 102 and 5'6"!!!!!! :'( no not really, im just willowy, but yeah thats a healthy weight!

Daze
Rating
Yeah, that weight is just fine by the numbers.

However it all depends on body type. Whats healthy is healthy, some people carry more weight in bones or muscles... some dont.

If you (or whoever) feel healthy, then you are healthy. If ya feel crappy, tired and sickly.. thats your first clue.

shermansgirl76
Rating
http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/body_weight/healthy_weight/chart.htm

This chart says it's healthy

LittleLamb
Rating
Yeah man you're ok. I was under 100 pounds until my freshman year of high school. During that one year I grew about a foot and put on 30 pounds. All muscle. I 'm now 6'1" and weigh 180 pounds. Get outdoors as much as possible. Hike, swim, bike and run. Stay away from cigarettes. They really will stunt your growth.

Kay
Yeah, it's healthy. Closer to the lighter side, but it's not bad. I'm 5'0" and 110.

chicka
Rating
yes it is

aghh.
Rating
of course that's healthy.

jacqueline.
Rating
no believe it or not..but then again we dont know your age or that so it could be healthy if you are young and still growing.

my mom is on weight watchers and i was curious so we looked up how much im supposed to weigh. i'm 5'0" and 102 and it says that for people my height and age i need to be between 102-109 to be healthy.

jman000088
Rating
its not too unhealthy. i would say you are on the skinny side, but you are shorter so you wouldn't look that skinny

Krystil L
Rating
yep

flooff
fine maybe a little under, this is what i heard

5' - 100
every inch taller- add 10

Theresa C
for a person thats 5'01"
small frame
101-109 lbs
medium frame
106-118 lbs
large frame
114-130 lbs

NONAME
Rating
yes...if your a women. Its a few pounds light if your a man. The rule of thumb is 100 pounds for five feet if your a women, 105 if your a man---plus 5 pounds for each inch after that....so its pretty close to target.

jonny boy
Rating
Ya that's good

highschoolmusicalfan
Rating
totally

jay
Yep, that sets you at a BMI of 18.9. The healthy/ recommended bmi is between 18.5 and 24.9.

killerkitten
Rating
depends on a lot of factors.
-are you male or female?
-do you eat a balanced diet?
-do you exercise regularly?

Everyone's different, but that weight seems to be in the safe zone.

booya
Oh goodness that is actually a really healthy weight no joke.
5,1 and 100 pounds is like perfect weight.

*+*Laura J*+*
i weigh that much and im 5'2

bloodsteruntld
Rating
yeh

im 5'4 and i m 144 pounds

ps i have big bones im not fat

qman
Rating
About the same as my 11 year old son. He's very healthy.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy