Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Amber♥
14 years old 5'4 and i weigh 117!!?
Do i need to lose weight??

coachxovuitton
a tiny bit...not alot...we dont want to look anorexic now do we?

zoe1594
Rating
I don't think that it sounds like you need to lose weight. Not yet anyway. As you get older you may gain a little more and then you can start worrying about it. If you are concerned start eating right and exercising now and then you won't have to worry about it later.

RobO
Yes.

!*sara*!
Rating
thats nothing try being 12 5"5 and weighing 220 dont complain your fine

brittney n
Rating
NO! seriously no! your perfect!

Zoney
oh gosh no that's perfect!

Kay
Rating
My answer... NO. your actually in a healthy weight for your height. If you weigh over 140 pounds and your 5'4.... then that means your overweight. If you think your fat... then just do regular exercise, such as jogging or sit ups. It can tone your muscles and it will make you gain weight in muscles. So i prefer you to just lay off the junk foods, just eat them once in a while. Trust me, you dont have to lose weight.

shygirl_2201974
Rating
Noooooooo....you definitely don't have to worry about that.

Sharp Marble
you're just fine. the rule of thumb for girls is 100 lbs for 5' and 5 lbs for every inch after.

Cammy
absolutley not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben
nope, i bet your a hotty... lol

anna f
Rating
no

lexilynds
Rating
Oh.Em.Gee. You do not need to loose weight! I am 13 and I am 5 7' and I weigh 180 pounds. Girl you do not need to loose weight! Stop putting it over ur head. Don't worry what anyone thinks about you!

silent*scream
Rating
NO!!!

*Holly420*
your retarded! NO you dont need to! if anything you could gain weight.. and i know you knew that... you probably jst wanted to hear someone tell you your not fat.. well *** that your too skinny.. EAT ******!!

cw_006
Rating
A good guide is to find out your BMI (Body Mass Index).
Given your current height & weight, your BMI is 20.03, which is classed as 'healthy'. A BMI range of between 18.5 & 24.9 is classed as 'healthy'. So... you are fine!

♪♫♪justpassingby♪♫♪
No you are just fine. In fact you may need to gain a tiny bit

Just_A_Goof
Rating
you are fine the average weight for a female at your height is 133 but the range is 114-152..see PERFECT

Chevloya_Sisters
No you are just right! Stop putting down your self! I know a 10 year old who is 5 feet flat and weighs 139 pounds! Stop worrying yourself over nothing!

mr nice
i would say no you dont. looks dont matter, people should look at you for u, not your weight

Ashboo
no, your BMI (Body Mass Index) is 20.080

for a 14 year old your BMI should be between 15.8 and 23.3

you are right in the middle, and don't need to lose any weight

Riley
Rating
Nope not at all.....

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy