Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

What are the symtoms of Diabetes?
I have been very thirsty lately, been using the wash room more than usual. I also have been feeling very hungry and tired. I have lost about two pounds in just three days! I do not need to lose ...

Diabetes??
ok well my blood sugar was 220 is that bad?...

Is it true that pure honey is good for diabetes?
They say that when pure (unadulterated) honey is ingested, it is not digested (because it is already digested naturally) and therefore does not go to the blood stream and therefore one's blood ...

Will drinking alcohol cause a person with epilepsy to have a seizer?

Can a diabetic person eat figs (anjeer)?
dates are not allowed then what about eating figs it is called anjeer in ...

What should you eat to lower your blood sugar?
My dad has diabetes 2 and high blood sugar. Drs are about to put him on insulin shots. Is there any kind of food that lowers high blood sugar? is there a special diet he should be on or foods that he ...

My blood pressure is be up lately, how do I reduce it?
I am 34 years old & weigh about 90 kilos. I am about 5ft tall. Is there a natural & easy way to reduce my blood pressure. Strokes run in my family in mid life. I am currently taking solian ...

Diabetes Help?????????????????????...
My mom have diabetes and i sometimes get low blood sugars am I geting diabetes if so can I get rid of it?

BEST ANSWER GET A 5 STAR RATING!!!!!!

Thank u 2 anyone that answers!!!!!...

Help! what would be some good foods for anemia?
my friend has anemia and i was wondering if u could give me some helpful tips or websites w/ reccommended food for anemia?...

My blood sugar is 536, me diabetic?? my mother is, help?
17 months ago I had a triple bypass, while in the hospital they gave me insulin shots, i had no health insurance, they never said a word about it. Now I cant get health insurance, and do not qualify ...

Regarding Safe Blood Sugar Levels ?
Hi,

I need to know what are the safe blood sugar levels that are generally observed when a non-diabetic person is analysed for the following blood tests:
-- Fasting blood sugar level. ...

My friends daughter, 19 yrs. old, was recently diagnosed with diabetes...?
She hasn't got insurance and was fired from her job because she was in the hospital for a week. She has a difficult time keeping her diabetes under control. She went to the welfare department ...

Stay away from being diabetic?
my dad is diabetic and i don't want to get it, and it runs in the family. what should i do? and what should i stay away from? because filipino people have those fatty foods IM trying to avoid ...

Does the effectiveness of injected insulin (e.g. Humulin™) suffer if you inject then take a hot shower?

Ok help please again.. I went to the emergency room last week and the doctor said my blood sugar was 77.?
i have had the previous two symptoms of diabetes peeing a lot and drinking a lot.

then when i started to get the blurry vision i started to worry so i went to the emergency room and the ...

I'm thinking about going on the cabbage soup diet & I'm diabetic. Is it safe for me to go on it?

Do I have family history of diabetes?
On my mother's side,my grandma has diabetes,she has the kind where she needs to inject insulin everyday.She 73,and had the insulin injections less than 10years ago,so when she gave birth to my ...

I'm really tired all the time and i smell alcholon my bearth?
I work night but .I'm really tired all the time . I get up and I can go back to bed. I been smell alchol on my bearth and I don't drink.I get my sugar check all the time doc said it...

Is it okay to use olive oil or pam to cook meat ,vegetables, etc.?

Can you have the symptoms of hypoglycemia but not actually have it?
im just wondering becase i know i have alomost all of them

the only one i dont have is the difficulty speaking

this is what i feel sometimes

sudden hunger

ChrisD
Where can i get help paying for my insulin?

bic
get a job.

angel
If you are in the United States, go to your local health department and ask about the Patient Assistance Program. You could also ask your doctor for information.

TIMOTHY D L
I hope so!
Please vote democratic this time! No one should suffer because of our capitalist system

runlolarun
Rating
In countries that pay for basic health support, like most of European countries

jennifer t
INSULINE IS EXPENSIVE MY DAUGHTER IS ON NOVOLOG AND LANTUS SHE GETS 4 SHOTS A DAY. TRY LOOKING FOR PRECRIPTION DISCOUNTS IN YOUR AREA OR GOVERMENT HELP ALSO SOMETIMES IF YOU CALL THE MANUFACTURER OF THE MEDS. THEY WILL GIVE IT TO YOU FOR FREEEEEEE WHICH IS ALWAYS NICE.

judy b
sense you didn't get any information it is hard to answer such an open question ......are you under 18 ...are you disabled ... have you tried to get help? give more information ...my doctor gives me samples for my insulin and sometimes companies give coupons that are good at your pharmacy for refills.

Calvin of China, PhD
Rating
If you are American and unable to work; the Social Security Administration will help. However, if the problem is threatening your existence, you need to have a good doctor to speed up your case. A good doctor is one who cares about you. There is a chance you can get help from the county health department. However, you will need a letter from two doctors and a statement from the Social Security that you have been either turned down or your case is pending.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy