Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

Can I test myself for Diabetes by using someone else's blood-glucose meter?
If so, how would I do it....

Is a blood sugar level of 83 normal?
Soon after ...

Can drinking too much coke (or other acidic soft drinks) cause acidosis?

How to cure diabetic?

Is it safe for a type 1 diabetic at disney world?
I am a type 1 diabetic and my family is going to disney world in march is there any concerns for a diabetic to go to disney world?...

What kind of medicine can i take if a cat bites me?
a cat bite my mom on saturday and yesterday she was with a lot of fever but the problem is that she dont have any kind of insurance, and she has diabetes.
thank u for ur answers....

How can I make my glucose down 121 to 108what?
what is the best thing to do to make my glucose down to 108...

Ideas for a fundraiser for my friend and it needs to be big, because her nan's just died from a leg amputation
or should i leave her alone to grieve....

I am type II diabetic what should my goal a1c be?

Lantus insulin ?
my doctor mentioned maybe trying it out soon I was wondering about the cons and pros about its effect--Im taking humulin N and humulog and have been diabetic for 18 years and am now 28...

I feel pain in my feet when trying to get up sitting or in the morning but goes away when I walk?
I'm 51 years old male (somewhat overweight). I don't have any known diseases and I'm not taking any medicine. Recently I've started feeling pain in my feet (heel and toes. I think ...

Diabetes or not?
Im almost 15 years old, and around a couple of months ago i started getting suspicions that i have diabetes. i looked up the symptoms, and i had every single one of them! im extremely thirsty/hungry ...

Will I probably get diabetes?
My grandpa has diabetes and my dad probably does. Due to genes, am I likely going to get diabetes, too? If so, what age do most people get diagnosed with them?...

Do you about something that helps in curing or dealing with arthritis? Mom is suffering from it.?
she is over 70 years. She is diabetic. She takes medication for high blood pressure also so many kinds of medicine are prohibited on her.
Additional Details
Thanks for every body for ...

Will not eating regularly before an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test affect your results?

I need to know about refridgerating insulin...?
I am just wondering how long it can be left at room temperature, and does it become ineffective after being out and getting to room temp. What is the reason fro keeping it cool?...

Is a diabetic who eats and drinks what he wants ,eventually in trouble. Pills seem to always give a good read

Hey,is sugar free candy good for type 2 diabetes? Can you tell I'm new to this:}?

What are the most dangerous effects of low blood sugar?
I know the basic things that can happen, headaches, dizziness, irritability, depression, confusion, passing out, siezures... but what, if any, are the long-term risks of low blood sugar? I always ...

Can Metformin cause problem with vision? Is it permanent?
I was just diagnosed with TypeII Diabetes. I test my blood sugar 4 times a day and most of the time it falls into range (<100 in the morning, <140 2 hr. after meal, <110 before bedtime). The ...

Pooja K
What is difference between -healthy and disease free?

Life Is Like Hell!!!!!!
Rating
Health is the state of complete physical,mental and social wellbeing,not merely the the absence of disease.This was the statement given by WHO! Disease is any change from normal state that causes discomfort or disability or impairs the health!

Spectra Svid
healthy also includes disease free. but disease free need not mean healthy.

Win S
Rating
I agree with uppaluri.

mukesh
Rating
same

ABC
Rating
Health means mental, physical and social soundness.
But disease free is just 'disease free'

uppaluri k
A healthy person is disease free but a disease free person may not be healthy.

Rigo
Rating
In the context of social interaction "disease free" usually means someone doesn't have any STD's.

But a disease-free person does not mean a person is "healthy". Like being fat, or someone who smokes, or drinks above acceptable levels, etc, which are all unhealthy behavior.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy