Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

Why isnt my cold and sore throat going,even though im taking tablets.iam a diabetic type 1.could this be why?

Can diabetes lead to obesity?
We know that obesity can be a cause of diabetes, but can diabetes actually cause obesity??...

How do you dispose of old medicine? My father in law passed away and had lots left over.?
Also, can you donate syringes and insulin that have not been opened and have not expired? If so, to who?...

Diabetic type 1?
My dad has just been diagnosed with diabetes type 1 (Insulin dependant). He is on 68 units per day. He was just wondering what other diabetic people, how much insulin they use per day out of ...

Can diabetics eat nutrasweet brand sweetener without any adverse affects?

Can anyone tell me what is Diabetis Symptom ?
I worry i have Diabetis.
I'm 5'2, weight 75kg.
can anyone calculate for me ?...

Diabetes question?
I was told by a Dr that I should not have a job (cashier, retail) that involves standing for more than a 4 hour stretch. Now - I am new to diabetes, but I have read that foot and leg problems are ...

Is ok for diabetics to have symptoms of a fever or does that mean some thing is wrong pls help?

Additional Details
i am on no ...

My son drinks a lot of fluids and wants a lot of candy, and has constant chapped lips sign of diabetic?

Could I have diabetes?
For the past week my breath has been smelling really bad, like sour and morning breath and it lasts the whole day. I noticed that it's really bad when I drink a sugary drink like soda or slurpee....

Could I be Diabetic?
I have lost 35-40 pds without trying....I eat all day long- always hungry..... But don't gain any weight. I can't gain weight no matter what I eat. I am in chronic pain due to back & ...

Diabetics: Have you ever been put on a medication that could 'possibly' inpact your blood sugar...?
but the doctor said it was unlikely? I was recently put on a topical steroid for a skin allergy and everyone assured me that I would be 'fine.' After a fasting BG of 203 yesterday and a ...

What are some thoughtful Christmas gift ideas for a young girl just diagnosed with diabetes?
I mean cookies and candy are definitely out. And I am just trying to find ways to make the holidays fun without all the focus on food....

Diabetes...plz help...im desperate.?
no one in my family had diabetes except for my grandmother...there are more than 10 cousins, more than 5 aunts, more than 5 uncles and etc. only my grandmas has it...and i drink alot of soda. i also ...

I been diabetic for 9 yrs and i am insulin dependent i need help control it better?

I need a list of slow-acting carbs for my diabetic diet can someone help?

My friend has just been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, recipe ideas/websites please?
My friend has just found out she has type 2 diabetes, she is 60 years old and is really struggling with what what to eat and what not to eat. She has all of the literature from the docs but this ...

What happens if your blood sugar goes to high?

Diabetes questions PRONTO!!! NEED HELP!!!?
WHAT causes diabetes because some ppl say that is just a myth. plz give me a good answer and will this cause diabetes... drinking 3 cans of soda everyday> well almost everyday like 1-3 cans a day.....

Have you seen type I diabetics often enraged when their sugar is high?
I am just lost. I don't know how to react to my friend who is type I Diabetic. It's as though he is 2 different people, one a regular guy and the other an enraged beast who wants to mow me ...

miss me!
What is a fast way to bring down you blood sugar level as a diabetic...other than insulin.?

NO DICE
Rating
Wut will help u lower your blood sugar is exerciseing an 1 hr and u can also try eating healthy food instead of all that junk food !!!!

Eye can relate
I am not a doctor, but i believe that ingesting marijuana temporarily lowers yuour blood sugar, that is why you get the munchies, of couurse then you want to eat a bunch of sugar, so...

amyb
Rating
water and excersise

carazeedazee
you need to flush out all the sugar with alot of water and walking briskly will also bring down your blood sugar. Take your blood sugar 30 minutes after you have done these 2 things and see how your body responds.

Kunwar Singh
Rating
The best and fastest way to bring down your sugar level in diabetic conditions is take the juice of one fresh bitter gourd, one cucumber and one tomato on empty stomach every day to bring down your sugar level. Avoid rice intake and fruits like banana, mango and apple custard. Cut down on sugar. Drink more water and eat lots of cucumber to quench your thrust. Brisk walking for half an hour daily will certainly help. Avoid junk and spicy food. Non-vegetarian foods to be curtailed. No ice creams and cold drinks.

todieisgain_121
Rating
High blood sugar is not nearly as serious as low blood sugar. Unless it's over a long period of time. The best way to bring it down is to of course not eat sugar, exercise, and drink lots of water. God Bless

donp
Sara, try this.

The best NATURAL answer to Diabetes is Bitter Melon.

This vegetable is available in all Philipino markets. I think some Indian grocery shops also have this vegetable.

Wash the vegetable and eat it raw - about half the vegetable per day and check your sugar level after about 4 days - you will see the difference. Of course I must warn you that the taste of it is very unpleasant. Once you know that it is good for you you will come to like it.

I know a person who was injecting insulin daily stopped it after his wife started to crush the vegetable and made him to drink a half cup of this juice daily.

Of course you have to have it raw. Boiling it or cooking it and eating it will have no results.

If you get good results post it as a question in this section so that others will know the value of this vegetable.

BuddyGuru
Reduce carbohydrate intake and exercise, but be careful it doesn't fo TOO low

Djembe J
Rating
The best possible way, and safest is to use large doses of Alpha Lipoic Acid. A single dose of 1000 mg can lower blood sugar 50% (this has been clinically established), and also has the side benefit of effectively treating and preventing the progression of neuropathy.
Also, use a fiber supplement to lower the glycemic rating of the foods you eat.....also, use products like "glycemic health" by Gaia, or "Glycemic vibrance" by Vibrant Health......

djk15000
exercise wil lower blood sugar also, but make sure you test it, as this can cause an unsafe drop with vigorouse exertion

beckini
Rating
Drinking a lot of water and exercising.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy