Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

Wat is themajor function of carbohydrate?

Help me I'm new at being a diabetic?
what kinds of recipies can i use since i am a diabetic? if you know of any good healthy foods. please help me i need all the help i can get. i just found out today that i am a diabetic and ...

How long can you live when on insulin and a pancreas that quit?

I saw an answer for diabetes and i show at least half of the symptoms?
i dont want to tell my parents because parents like to come to conclusions themselves and with me telling them i dont know i they would take me seoursly what should i do?

i am/have

My wife and i have a friend who lives in Canada, the other day he said his blood sugar was 31. US conversion?
what is the diabetic lvl in us to C...

Hypoglycemic? Diabetic?
Im wondering if I might be hypoglycemic or in the early stages of becoming diabetic...

My dad is diabetic and says that I should watch out for low blood sugar episodes where my hands shake,...

At what number do you feel low blood sugar coming on?
I know 70-120 is supposed to be okay, but I start feeling low in the low 90's and really hungry in the 80's. By the time I hit the 70's or below it can get ugly. Normal or no? What ...

Iam 200lbs over weight and need help losing any suggestions needs to be free?

2 part diabetes question?
my sister just got diagnosed, so we are trying to learn about it by asking questions, i love this site and it was helpful thus far...

1. she was told to get flu and pnemonia shots when ...

I have diabetes and require insulin. by law does my employer have to allow me a break to do this.?
my employer doesn't feel he should have to give me time to do my insulin shots.we do not get breaks at the convence store i work at....

Can NICK JONAS DIE OF TYPE 2 DIABETES!?!?
OKAY ALL THE JONAS BROTHER FANS KNOW THAT NICK JONAS!!(THE GUY I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH) HAS TYPE 2 DIABETES! CAN HE DIE?!?! OMG IF HE DID I WOULD BE SAD.
Additional Details
I DON�...

I have two diabetics coming to visit. What do I feed them?
My mom is a diabetic in which she controls it by diet. My aunt is a diabetic that takes daily insulin. I have no idea what type of foods to buy and cook. Help please!...

My Blood Suger level fell to 26,What is the smalles it can be to die ?

What's a typical dose of Lantus insulin?
I take about 38 units each night. Is that above average, below average, typical? My morning blood sugar runs around 87 to 120 (my fasting sugar runs high--I've watched it go up without my ...

Correctness of Hb1Ac Test result?
I posted a question earlier.Thanks for your response.
I got diagnosed for FBS 130,three months back.From then,I am using ayurvedic medicine.Blood Sugar has come down.After three months,I got Hb1A...

My friend, newly diagnosed with diabetes, has an infection in his big toe. Should he have his foot amputated?
HIs brother complains that the podiatrist is acting too slowly. His brother (actually another kind of doctor) wants him to get a second opinion with an eye toward more aggressive surgery, as the tip ...

What is to low a number for your blood sugar if you have diabetes?

I'm a diabetic what i wantto know is what kinds of food would be foods you could eat anytime?
i am a snacker i cant help myself i want to know what they call free calories i'm a diebetic also i eat alot pickles is there anything else out ...

Any natural remedies to improve diabetes?

Why is type two diabetes becoming so common in children?

theoneinbetween
What does a blood sugar level of 83 mean?
Is that good or bad?

Bronwyn
Rating
It's low.

Normal is around 120.

diabetic_sweetie
Rating
That is wonderful!83 is very good!Under 120 is very good.That means your blood sugar is in control!

Wasabel
83 is just fine. I believe usually normal levels are anywhere between 70 to 130. My husband has type 2 diabetes and takes insulin so it's important to test his sugar a lot. If you've been diagnosed or are border line diabetic, please take care of yourself. This is a horrible disease and so far it's not curable, but it's preventable. Take care of your diet and take supplements to keep you healthy. There is a great product my husband and my whole family have been taking and it works wonderfully. Check it out!!
http://isabelguerrero.natureswellnesssecret.com

drwag1
Rating
That is a normal blood sugar reading for blood sugar for someone who has not eaten for a couple of hours. The normal range for blood sugar is from abou 65-99.

gangadharan_nair
Good. Keep it up.
Please see the webages for more details on Glucose test (Blood sugar test).

gu r
Rating
if you are in europe, you are near death

J
Rating
The latest standards say 70-99mg/dL for fasting glucose. Postprandial (after eating) should not be above 140-150

cisco_cantu
Your Healthy, anything under 120 is good, under 100 is healthy, and under 50/ over 120 is a sign of trouble.

killerlegs
It is not really bad, but you don't want it to be too low because you will become very weak and dizzy. Too little is not good either. Even though we don't want a lot of sugar in our system because you can have diabetes, we still need a little.

boomer
Rating
It's excellent. The ideal blood sugar is 84 mg/dL, but the accuracy of the meter is such that you shouldn't adjust if you're within a few points of that.

110 is considered high for non-diabetics, but possible after a meal, and < 70 is considered hypoglycemic, and you should eat carbs right away.

A diabetic might go to 150 after a meal, it's good to keep it under 100, but only adjust so if you've allowed 2 hours for the insulin you took with a meal to wear off.

Judy C
83 is within normal range for a person without diabetes. If you are diabetic and you tend to have high blood sugar 83 would be low for you and you should eat something with carbs.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy