Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

I've Just been diagnosed with very high cholesterol I am going on pills for it what can i do to get it down

What happends when my dad has 380 on his blood sugar?

How do i reduce my stress level?
both short term and long term....

Has anyone ever falsely been diagnosed with diabetes. I had a FASTING lab done and my sugar was 271.?
Could there be a mistake. My diabetic mother-in-law says not to take pills because I will become dependent and my grandma says not to believe the doctor because she is wrong. I think that believing ...

I gave blood and had a scary experience with low blood sugar. How can I keep this from happening next time?

Will i get a diabetes?
my father, my aunt and my brother have diabetes...they said they really like sweets and frequently drink soda..i don't think i have a sweet tooth but i'm worried that i might inherit it.....

Diabetics only please ?
I have been diagnosed as diabetic 2 . My glucose tolerance test was 12.1 .Have any of you been the same reading as me .What type of lifstyle did you then adopt? Thank you for taking the time to ...

Should always a person suffering from Diabetes must take insulin?

Is there anyway to control going to the toilet to pee frequently-diabetic?

What is a doctor called who specifically deals with diabetes?

Can diabetics eat honey?
I think I'm diabetic because I go dizzy after drinking sweet tea or eating sweet food. Is it ok to eat honey on toast for brekkie?.
I don't want to see a doctor until I get back to E...

My dad told me something sad today and now i feel guilty?
i'm diabetic and he told me that insulin comes from animals and that i'm killing animals. i'm a vegetarian b/c of animals and now i feel guilty about the insulin. will there ever be a ...

Being diabetic, what foods can I eat, or not eat anymore?

How can I persuade my Diabetic Doctor to change my insulin?
I am on Novorapid and Levimir and I am finding these too erratic. Either there is a very long delay in reducing sugar levels in my blood, and then there is a crash, or other days I am crashing four ...

What is the difference between type 1 diabetes and type 2? what differeniates them from one another?

My did is diet controlled diabetic is he allowed to drink gin andtonic?
since my dad has been diagnosedwith diabetes hes had to slightly change his life style but someone has told him its ok to drink gin and tonic he is drinking alot of it every evening and very often ...

Would you date a diabetic?
i hate people who dont like you because of a health condition.
i have type one and ive had it for 4 years. almost every one at school says rude stuff and my friends get embarressed when my ...

Is rice bad for diabetics?

Can anyone tell me what normal glucose blood levals are or should be?
I have diabetes and I have been searching web site after web site and I cant find anywhere what blood glucose levals should be before a meal and after a meal....

Getting away with a drink driving charge?
Has anyone known of being let off due to having to drive due to a medical emergency. My husband was stopped and breathalysed and was found to be over the limit 88 blood level, he had driven due to me ...

missy01540
What can happen if you eat to much sugar all at once?
Please try to answer these questions... Does eating to much sugar at once feel like the same effect you would taking a drug... What are the harmful effects of eating to much sugar at once... My friend is 15 and she said she could eat tons of sugar cubes at once and she said she would prove it tomorrow and I am worried because she said she was going to eat 60 cubes within 6 hours so like ten an hour... What will her behavior be like please help.

gillium369
wow your stupid

harsh_bkk
Your assh**e will itch.

The Doc
Rating
Well, provided that your friend isn't diabetic, she'll probably just get very, very hyper for a bit, then crash, other than that, there shouldn't be too many ill effects from eating sugar like that.

Odin M
She will lose the craving for sugar soon. I live in the tropics, I know how to spend a couple of days living on sugar cane (raw unprocessed sugar, I suffer badly from wanderlust and had to travel the country a lot on foot). My ancestors lived on a diet of banana shoots and sugar cane for over a decade when the big bad U.S. of A. invaded the Philippines.

Unless she's diabetic, I don't think too much sugar will be bad for her.

BTW, how big is one sugar cube? I'm more accustomed to sugar crystal/powder, the one that looks like salt in a shaker (the white variety at least, the red variety has much larger crystals).

♥sunshine♥
DO NOT LET HER DO THAT!! It can't be good. I don't think the human body can take that kind of thing.

Pango
Hyperglycaemea, which 'aint a good thing'.

lilbit
Rating
good fr her....its her body...if she wants to mess around then let her...when she gets to 200 lbs n taking insulin shots she will kno she shudnt have had all this sugar!

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
YOUR FRIEND IS YOUNG AND FOOLISH, SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE STRESS SHE WILL BE PLACING ON HER BODY TO PROCESS THIS EXCESS SUGAR -- THE PANCREAS -- IN SOME THIS LEADS TO DIABETES.

alex
She might get a tummy ache, she might get really hyper and then crash .

Natalie
Rating
Hey you should put it on youtube!

Lindsay
Rating
you can die from too much water aparently if you've been watching the news. i'm not sure what sugar does but i'm thinking about that squirel from over the hedge.

livinhapi
if you do it regularly and this is from personal experience you will develop a very high sugar count in your blood and might develop into an acquired diabetes type 2. i don't know what your friend is trying to prove but it is very unhealthy!

upallnight
Rating
It can make your heart race. Strongly urge her not to do it and get help.

sexie
Rating
your friend could become a diabetic. sounds like she/he gets a rush from the sweets. she/he better watch it before the glucose gets to high and they will become diabetic

SpaceCowboy
diabetes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes

J
Well when she eats them you probably wont see much of an effect maybe alittle hyper or somthin but no big deal. Its after wards with that much sugar she will probably have a sugar crash where the energy from the sugar is gone and she just gets really tired or passes out. She will most likely be ok me and my friends use to do it all the time pass out and wake up with a headache and tired for a long time.

gord's360
Raw sugars like that will give you one hell of a sugar high. she fly high fast , but come down even faster. They are an empty calorie. if you do not stay active it will be stored in the body in the form of FAT!
Tell her Good Luck with that for me K

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, July 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy