Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

Is it safe for a diabetic to drink cider?.?

Can I be to young at 36 to have type 2 diabetes?

Do you think diabetes is a disease??

Are dots a sign of diabetes ????
ok so i have been seeing dots infront of my eyes for the past two years and they keep comign closer. i think it might be diabetes becasue it runs in my family. i think i might go blind.
what do ...

What's it like living with diabetes???

What are the symptoms of diabetes?

Who should be resonsible?
patient suddenly given 24 hrs to live to family and dies of lukeima....

Is Diabetes as deadly as AIDS and Cancer?

What age do you have to be to get diabetes?

DIABETES Restroom???
MT FRIEND JESSICA SHES BESIDE ME SHE TOLD ME TO ASK YALL.....SHE SAYS SHE GOES TO THE RESTROMM LIKE 12 TIMES A DAY AND THAT SHE CAN SLEEP UP TO 12 HOURS ANS STILL BE SLEEPY DOES THAT MEEN SHE HAS DIAB...

What to eat or drink during a blood sugar crash?
I have been on Lantus for two weeks. Still adjusting to it. I don't have a short acting insulin yet, I have to wait three weeks to see a diabetes educator before I get the short acting dose. A...

I think ive got diabetes?
My skin is always really dry, and it itches so much,even if i put loads of creme on them, after a few hours they start itching again... my legs are really sore, if u can call it that.. if i bump into ...

Have been recently diagnosed with diabetes I'm supposed to try to treat it with diet, but never got a diet
Just got diagnosed a day ago. My doctor's nurse called and said I have to try to control it by diet. I wouldn't be able to go to the nutritionalist until next week. Every website that I ...

Anyone know anything about diabeties?
i was told yesterday i had diabeties he gave me a sample of test strips and stuff i took it this morning it was 300 day before 200 do you know what happens next i stick to only vegetables on a diet ...

Our friends just found out their 4 year old has diabetes- how can we help?
They are really on an emotional rollercoaster this last week since they found out. They seem to be struggling with a few things (1) giving shots 4 times to a day and hurting their child is getting ...

Can a Person Develop Type 2 Diabetes With No Family History Of The Disorder?
Within the list of symptoms, it said a family history would be a factor....

Type 2 diabetes - what foods should you avoid?
Please be thorough, no slack answers please!!...

Why is my 14yr old son's blood sugar is 365 right now??
he take's 4 shots a day r &n and metformin , the school nurse insists he didn't take his shots or his meds this morning, no one was home to watch, he says he took it, but, he did eat ...

Can any one suggest sure remedy for diabetes?
there must be cure for diabetes in some systum. kindly share any body having succussful treatment for ...

Does insullin shots hurt?

selena
What are the symptoms of diabetes other than peeing too often?

Grand pa
Rating
any one in your family have it? If the doctor says you have it dont mess around. Iam paying the price . Nerve damage, eye problems heart ,I walk with a cane. its the leading cause of blindness..read all you can.. Good Luck

A M
Rating
Before I was diagnosed with diabetes, I felt lousy after eating sweets. I don't think that's one of the official symptoms, though.

hellogoodbyeuk
kidney pain

sarge927
Takes you a long time to heal from scratches, burns, cuts, skin abrasions, etc., you're thirsty a lot, you can pass out if your blood sugar gets too low, or you could get violently ill if your blood sugar gets too high...if I think of any more I'll let you know.

aangsumanc
ants crawling towards you ..

misty
Rating
My step son, before he was diagnosed, was always either really naughty, loud, and hyperactive or tired, sullen, quiet and miserable. There was no middle ground. He was taking sweets and snacks form the 'treat' cupboard more than he should and was drinking and peeing a lot.
He was about 11 when he was diagnosed at last. He shows the same symptoms still when he goes high or low.

kitty
Being thirsty drinking water alot.

Marlieke89
Dry skin, weight loss, numb arms and legs, frequent infections of the bladder, urine might smell like acetone. Anyway, there are also people which don't have any symptom when having diabetis

~*candy~*
my face would get red and burn. and i went to the doctor and they diagnosed me with diabetes since takes the meds my face is no longer red.

Summer
The general symptoms of Diabetes are frequent urination, extreme thirst, fatigue, dizzy spells, weight loss, excessive hunger, blurred vision and it can alter your mental state/ability. Always a good idea to be checked as millions have undiagnosed Diabetes and it can have serious to fatal consequences.

Crash
Rating
Besides, peeing often, it is dry mouth & very thirsty, feeling light headed,

Sterling D W
low energy level...wanting to drink all the time always being thirsty...

jehardman
Rating
Some that I know of include unexplained weight loss, blurred vision, tingling sensation in feet and hands, always being thirsty.

brownie
Rating
The most common symptoms include: frequent urination, increased thirst and sometimes increased appetite.

Other signs and symptoms include: blurry vision, fatigue, dry skin, nausea and wounds that take longer to heal....

these symptoms are non-specific (meaning if you have these symptoms, it doesn't necessarily mean you have diabetes). You should see your doctor and get a simple blood test to make sure.

If you have really serious diabetes that goes untreated for a long time, you can develop nerve damage....numbness in your arms and legs (which can lead to lesions or sores b/c you dont feel it when you hurt yourself)....sometimes in really serious cases, people have had to have their feet or toes ampuated. but this is only in really serious cases. Long-term untreated diabetes can also lead to kidney problems, and vision problems. So check with your doctor!!

Symptoms of low blood sugar = shaking, sweating, dizziness, hunger, anxiousness, headache, irritability
Low blood sugar usually occurs if you are taking diabetes medication and you haven't eaten anything recently, so your blood sugar drops too low.......you probably won't have these symptoms unless you are already taking diabetes medications.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy