Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

Blood Sugar?
Last week I was diagnoised with type II diabetes. I weighed in at 267 pounds. My glucose reading was 230 (normal is 107 or below). Since then I've cut out sugar completely as well as carbs. I...

How do I know if I have diabetes?

Why do i get the shakes when i'm hungy and is it something i should be checking into..or what?

HELP I am so afraid t eat, i have hypoglclemia and after i eat i feel so sick , my blood sugar drops so quick!

Can i eat grapes being a diabetic?

Can Diabetes be reversed ?

My doctor said my sugar level is 350 and I am close to being diabetic is this true?

What can I eat in a hurry to bring my blood sugar level down?
It has read 146 last night when I tested it. And 152 when I woke up this morning....

My dad has diabities. my brother that is third child is kinda fat. does he has chances of getting diabities?
i heard 3rd child always gets it. he has normal blood sugar so far. but i m scared he might gets it later on. Is there any way we can prevent it befre a child gets it??...

I'm 12 years old and my mom thinks i might have Diabetes what should i do?
HELP ME!!! ;-(...

I am about to be 31 and i weigh 297...?
i have 2 beautiful daughters. i need help with a good, healthy way to get to my ideal weight of 140lbs. i cant afford the gastric surgery, so what do i do. help.
Additional Details
also ...

What happens if an insulin dependant diabetic wont take their insulin?

63yr old passing blood.what could the cause of this be?
he is 63yrs old. drinks approx 6pts bitter a day-has for at least 40yrs. his diet is poor, he doesnt eat fruit .veg . infact he barely eats anything through choice. general health is not good. ...

Which fruits are good for diabatic patients and does not contain sugar?
i asked erlier this qustion today i checked the result but the question is removed so i am asking it again....

My right leg is numb and swelling a bit. I am afraid to consult my doctor now but going on friday anyway.?
i am 44 yr old male and diabetic. I am following a prescribed diabetic diet but from time to time i miss it(sugar craving) recently i find it hard to walk normal i have to tell my right feet to step (...

I have diabetis i'm 44 years old and have high blood sugar does any one know of any natural ways to lower it?
i have diabetis i'm 44 years old and have high blood sugar does any one know of any natural ways to lower it

i dont know what type but i DO NOT use innsulin but i do take these blue ...

The organ that produces insulin is known as the?

What are the positives for drinking alcohol?
Please do not say that there is no ...

Are there any health risks if diabetes is not taken care of?
evaluation of potential health risks that may develop it the plan is not implimented
Additional Details
are there any chronic illnesses that can happen because of ...

My blood sugar was 300 this morning without eating. It has dropped a little bit lower to the mid 200s.?
I still haven't eaten anything because I didn't want to make it worse but should I still go to the ER to get checked even though it went down. This is the third day of my blood sugar being ...

Tigger
Thirsty all the time??
i've been thirsty all the time lately. i drink water constantly and then end up peeing it all back out. i got a blood test and its not diabetes. anyone know why im so thirsty??

Brick Tamland
Rating
maybe your diet includes too much sodium

dorky123
Rating
Normally when your thirsty it means your dehydrated...are you outside a lot? Do a lot of sports?

A thinking person :D
Polydipsia= excessive thirst
kidney problems

Patrick Bateman
It might help if you stop drinking all carbinated and caffienated drinks and alcohal for a while. Then your thirst may go away.

Jordan B.
Rating
well maybe you just prefer liquids...idk ask another doctor

X
Rating
too little water, drink more, it's summer so be hydrated

~Valerie~
If your spending a lot of time outside that could be one reason. Another could be your pregnant. And another idea could be a thyroid problem. Go to WebMD and enter in you symptoms and it should give you some more specific information.

Bekki xo.
its wanting the water that it has saved up for ..

you proberly used to not drink so much .. and as your getting older you need to produce what you've not had.

xx

Tasha D
Im the same way. It could be a lack of vitamins or dehydration. Just keep a water bottle with you and it should help your problem.

ilovemyspace42494
Rating
you could be thirsty becuase you are to stressed out

:)
eating salty things
hot (dehydrated)
Or that ur body is addicted to fluids lol

audra
Rating
CAUSE IT'S SO HOT

l1pgl055
maybe your just dehydrated. and peeing water after drinking it is normal. everyone does that. its because our bladder box is controled to our thirst so it pees its way out.

Sugar
Rating
yhe Summer heat can bring this on...I thirst a lot also.

PanicJack C
Rating
what color is your pee if its yellow every time you pee you might be very dihidrated and if so and you throw up then you will need to go to the hospital

alicialions
eating too much salty foods?
Pregnant?

Miss Delanne
because it is summer and the hot weather makes you need more fluids.....just a guess here....

giselle
Rating
Well you may have a different form of diabetes called Diabetes Insipidus and rather than being linked to sugar in the blood it's actually linked to a hormone released from the brain.
This hormone controls the rate at which the kidneys filter your blood and therefore produce urine. If the hormone is working properly it stops the kidneys being too porous and letting the blood filter out lots and lots of urine. But, if this hormone level starts to drop the kidneys will become very porous and will let lots of urine pass through, and you can become very, very thirsty.

Hip Hop Tapper
Rating
You can be extremely thirsty for several reasons. I had your same concern and mine wasn't diabetes either. However, my PA helped me make some new discoveries:

1. Salty Foods - they naturally dehydrate you and if you really like salt, you can become thirsty ALL the time. That was one of my culprits.

2. Diuretics - I take a green tea supplement for water weight and this also makes you thirsty a lot.

Hope these two ideas helped you out some! Get hydrated!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy