Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

If I eat a candy bar, when will the sugar pass out of my body? When will the sugar NOT show in my blood?

How big can a baby get during diabetic pregnacy?
How big can a baby get. Will I have over a 10 lb ...

What is a good diet for a diabetic?
He is not overwieght, loves sugar and it needs to be family friendly. (i.e. We want to eat what he has to eat, for fairness) Please be specific. He was just diagnosed and so we're starting here.<...

Could this be diabets?
if you have like five drinks at lunch.cause you are really really thirsty....

Diabetes food?
my relative (woman, 50 year old) has Diabetes and she wants to know what kind of food she should eat? her diabetes is Adult one and not from childhood.

it would be great if you can provide ...

Amputation of the foot?
Does anybdy have any info/comments?

I have a bone infection in my foot and the doc brought up amputation.

I have diabetes.

I don't want to do it....

Please help ...sugar level 512?
My mom has diabetis, she is taking metformin twice a day
she went to the doctor this morning because she wasnt feeling well. The medical assistant checked her sugar and it was 345
so the ...

If you are not able to eat, is it ok to drink sugar water to prevent from dehydrating?
My fiance is out of the country, and isn't able to eat the food, to prevent dehydration is it ok to drink water with sugar? This will be the only source of nutrition....

What's wrong with my feet?
Im a diabetic who keeps her sugar under control fairly well. My problem is my feet hurt all the time. My job requires me to be on my feet all the time so it would be understandable if my feet would ...

How do high blood sugars affect my health?
Lately i have had high blood sugars in the 300's and I was wondering how they affect my bodys health?
Additional Details
also i have been suffering from a cold lately. i didnt ...

What foods are safe to eat if you are a *Borderline Diabetic?*?
Just got the news today; 33 yr old female...sobb !!!

thanks !...

Can a CNA administer insulin?

Irritability?
why is it that i am so irritable?i only ask this because i have type 2 and i got it from my partinal side.my dad aunts ect........... all have or had(died) it 11 in all......and everyone as they got ...

How can aspartame be more dangerous than sugar?
I think aspartame should be safer to consume, because it is compose the non-calory sugar which is consumed by most of diabetes patients... but i've read that aspartame causes diabetes too, so ...

I am having problems with my diabetes I am 29 and do not want to take medicine any suggestions on my diet?
I have had it for 2 years and have lost 30 pounds in that time I have given up all sugar sweets and all juice and reg. pop but it is still giving me fits how do I win this battle for life without ...

Gestational diabeties??
Hi. Im almost 33weeks pregnant and have gestational diabeties. I am doing as much as i can to keep my sugar levels to a minimum. Have you had gestational diabeties? My doc says that my baby will be ...

Can diabetics take natural honey?

My younger sister has diabetes and she finds it very hard to control her diet any suggestions on how to help?
before she got diabetes she loved chocolate and had a bar or 2 everyday and sweets she didnt get it from weight its in the family my brothers have it too. shes still eating chocolate not as much but ...

What is the causes of diabetes?
My mother is diabetic, and im afraid i also have because i like to eat sweets like icecream and cake. . how will i know the causes of it?...

Diabetes maybe? any sufferers?
For the past few weeks im suffereing from extreme exhaustion, feeling sick all the time, dry mouth, dizzyness. I have been to the docs, and had tests for Anaemia (results not back yet) but iv read up ...

Fat Boy Slim
My dad has a blood glucose fasting level of 220 mg/dl.Does it mean he's got diabetes?
he is not obese and has a bmi of 20!!! but his cholestrol values are out of range but triglycerides are within range.His doctor has prescribed insulin injections. IS THIS A CAUSE FOR WORRY?
Additional Details
he is not obese and has a bmi of 20!!! but his cholestrol values are out of range but triglycerides are within range.His doctor has prescribed insulin injections. IS THIS A CAUSE FOR WORRY?

and he is a vegetarian

smayrae
yes he probably has diabetes. that is too high for someone who has a working pancreas. no need to worry though, he will just have to start treating it. good luck!

Paulette
Yes. If he seriously reduces his pork and beef intake the cholesterol will drop like a stone.

Mine dropped 50 points.

kiano
hi
no.do not be worry. just do what the doctor said.diabetes does not just happen in fat people.we have 2 kind of diabetes.your father has insulin linked diabetes.means his beta cells do not produce insulin enough and he must get insulin.just do what the doctor says.playing sports and drinking enough water and eating healthy food can be useful.

heather b
Yes, that pretty high for fasting. With a change of lifestyle and eating healthy. Foods that contain less sugar. Your father should be able to control his health. At least you found out now. GOOD LUCK to your family...................

KeepSmiling
Rating
Yes, he has type 1 diabetes. (The fasting blood glucose of a normal person should be below 110mg/dl) Dont worry, keep on taking the insulin everyday and watch his diet, he should be ok.

carolynagrl01
That is a high blood sugar.I'm sure his Doctor can explain what type and how to control it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy