Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

What is the right food to eat for a diabetic?
What is the right food to eat for a newly dynosis diabetic? I have a lot of belly fat and need to loose it. I read that you can eat small meals all day at certain interval, in order to loose some of ...

Stress or Diabetic?
Before i left my husband in January i was not hardly eating anything. I lost over 40 pounds in the last 4-6 months. i am not sure if its because of not eating much or what.
When I get hungary ...

My diabetic dog is shaking and trembling? Why?
I have a 12 year old miniature schnuazer who has had diabetes for 6 years. Recently he has started shaking and trembling...we have no idea why. Can anyone give me some helpful tips or answers...

What is the latest time a person should eat?

Will my kids have diabetes?
I don't plan on having kids anytime soon but I always wanted to know if my kids will have diabetes cuz I got type 1 diabetes when I was 11 and I wasn't sure if they would have it?
A...

2 meals a day?
i have recently read about glucose levels and blood sugar levels affecting acne. i have had severe acne forever. i have recently started eating 2 meals a day, breakfast and dinner.... AND ITS GOING AW...

Is diabetes infectious? ?
like, can you donate blood and blood plasma if you have diabetes?...

Does exercise get rid of excess sugar? if insulin gets rid of excess sugar, does exercise do the same?

What makes your blood sugar lower after drinking liquor the night before?

Diabetes patient possible to use alcohol drink ?
Brandy, beer, whiskey, ...

Is my blood sugar normal?
I sometimes use my husband's meter to check my blood. I'm in the 80s fasting. Before meals I'm around 90. But one hour after a meal I am sometimes as high as 170 or even 180. And 2 ...

I can't seem to lower my blood sugar. I'm taking insulin and the proper medication, what else can I do?
I don't sit around and eat candy bars and sweets like most people think diabetics do. I have type 2 diabetes, eat mostly salads and healthy foods and get some exercise. Last night I ate a salad ...

I need a diet where i can still have chocolate please help i need to lose weight to have an operation?
serious answers only please the operation is for a double hernia
Additional Details
thank you all for you very good suggestions .
i am diabetic should have sugar as blood mainly ...

What is a podiatrists?

Can a person with type 1 diabetes (not producing insulin) also get type 2 (not responding to insulin)? Common?

Diabetes Question?
I was diagnosed on Sept 7th. My NEW doctor said that my Ac1 was 8.8. I am now keeping my blood sugar between 91 and 127. My question is, why do I feel horrible? Very little energy, sick to my stomach ...

Does anyone know where I can get SUGAR FREE ginger snaps for my 85 year old mom?

I need to write a short report or letter to my individual who i did a two day healthy meal plan for...?
...the person is diabetic-i have done a two day meal plan including a variety of fruit & veg
now i am gonna write a letter to say "why the plan is appropriate to their needs" but i ...

Is it ok for diabetics to consume grapefruit juice.?

1 way 125 pounds and i am 5 foot 3 am i fat?
i think i am very fat and ...

SABU RULES
Is it true that if diabetes runs in the family the son is the most likely to get diabetes?

Karunya
Rating
You can find some good information and home remedies at this website http://ailments.in/diabetes.html

Parklin
Rating
I DON'T THINK DIABETES MOST LIKELY GOES TO THE SON.
MY IN-LAW'S FAMILY HAS DIABETES PROBLEMS. MY NIECE DEVELOPED DIABETES AND NOT HER BROTHER. AND I HAVE TWO SISTER-IN-LAWS & ONE BROTHER-IN-LAW THAT HAS DIABETES.

Lizzy-tish
Well not in MY family's case, although both my grandads and my dad had diabetes, my brother doesn't have it and I do.

I think if you have diabetes in your family the likelihood you'll get it male or female is good.

attila
yes it can be hereditary, not to say there won't be an oddball that gets it with no family history.
Though it's not 100% your child will get it, it's just a higher chance.
I've heard of more cases of males getting it hereditarily but i'm not sure if it's actually more prominent in men.

Noz
Just last week my son's registered dieticien mentioned that my brother who has type 1 diabetes had a 1% more chance of his children having diabetes, then i would as his female sibling. I thought she said 15% increased chance for females and 16% increased chance for males.
Who really knows, after all my son has type 1 diabetes.
Good luck.

prettycoolchick38
there is no basis that the male inheriits the gene for diabetes.Diabetes does have atendency to be hereditary.There are factors that can less the chances of the complications of Diabetes...maintain proper weight, exercise,,,and develop healthy nutritional habits...

Hemophilia is a condition that is hereditary and effects the male offspring.The female is the carrier of the disease.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy