Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

Any suggestion on lower my Hemoglobin A1C. I went to see my doctor this am, it was 10.2. Any Suggesrtions??

What is a "Sugar Daddy"?
I always here girls talking about their sugar daddy, what is a sugar daddy?...

Is metforim a good drug for my condition?
My dr prescribed Metforim to me because I have cyst on my uterus.
i noticed that this is something for people w/ diabetes or to help their blood sugar I only have the cyst can someone ...

My fiance has diabetes. What's the best diet for him?
My fiance has type 1 diabetes since he was 12. He didn't always eat THAT well in his younger years. He is 28 now, in good health otherwise, but I still worry about his past choices. I want him ...

I want to marry a girl but she is a diabetic type 1. and my questions are is this type 1 a dangerous?
when she is diabetic with type 1 is at 15 & now 22 years. she takes two shots of insulin with 14 in morning & 22 at evening
Additional Details
she takes insulin ...

Type 2 diabeties?
I was diagnosed 4 years ago even though my blood sugars have never been above 10, my 2 fasting bloods were 7.4 and 7.0, why is this?...

Need some help with diabetes. I have to loose weight and cut carbs , but I don't know how.Can you help me?
How many carbs a day should you have? I have a sweet tooth, so can you help me with another way to satisfy my cravings. My doctor allows my to have 10 carbs a day but I don't know if its all the ...

I have diabetes for 11 years and i am smoking for 4 years already...how do i give up smoking??? please help...
P.S. thing is that all my friends and to be more clear everyone around me is a smoker...so i guess it's gonna be hard for me not to smoke any more...
oh by the way i am 20, female
10x ...

Is there a difference in calculating the glucose levels in African Americans and Whites?

Insulin or alcohol burning?
After a year of being diagnosed with Diabetes I am on 3 different pills, and then in August I was put on Insulin shots first it was only 10 units, and now I am taking 25 units. I can't give ...

What type of diet is given to a diabetic?
is it true that youre not supposed to use salt when cooking?

Can you be diabetic and be a thin person? Or is only for overweight people?
And also, if low blood pressure a really bad thing?...

What is hemoglobin?

Diabete problem..please help?
please help me...i wanna know if it is normal to eat and like 3 or 4 hours later, you test your blood sugar and the resuts comes out 140...and what if in the morning you test your blood sugar and i ...

Diabetic alternative to Cheerios?
My Mom has pre-diabetes. What cereal can she eat that is a lower-sugar version of Cheerios?...

Is it true that if diabetes runs in the family the son is the most likely to get diabetes?

What happens after you eat pizza when you have type 2 diabetes?

Anybody here ever diagnosed with Type I Diabetes?
My daughter is showing all the signs and symptoms for the disease and since her great grandmother had it, I am becoming very concerned.

What were the symptoms like for you before you were ...

Where is a good place to buy..??
hi! i would like to buy a diabetic bracelet/necklace somewhere.any suggestions?? thanks!...

What is salmonella?
food ...

gogo
Is it safe to eat honey, if you have type 2 diabetes? Like if you eat 1 tsp a day.?
Like if you eat 1 tsp a day Of honey.

hrobinson r
Rating
It's according to how high is your diabetes, do you test every day. I have type 2 diabetes and I take a half teaspoon of honey and cinnamon a day, cinnamon help lower your blood sugar and honey give you energy. And cinnamon and honey help you loose weight also slowly.

idontexistanywhere
Rating
with the exception of infants, honey is good for health, just make sure it is pure honey - not those adulterated or the "fake" honey; one characteristic of pure honey is that ants stay away from it - ants know pure honey comes from bees and they are afraid of bees; however, if the honey is mixed or contaminated by other things (like added sugar), ants will go for the honey; another characteristic of honey is that it will NEVER spoil - because of the anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral properties; the nutritive and taste of pure honey varies, depending on what bee collects it and from which flowers they collect it from; pure honey is safe for diabetics, it is the processed and refined sugars that are bad;

BAR
Yes as long as you count it. As a diabetic I asume you count your carb intake? Then you can eat anything as long as you count it.

statecalifornia2009
Rating
no i would nt eat and honey thats has alot of suager and sweet if you already had twices diabetes . you can go to the store and looks some no sugar foods and candies you should always double check on the labels on the back of the packages or bottles to see how much it there suager and calories first thing. but you shouls always becareful what you eat . if not then you will end up having heart attack or even high blood .

♥ terry g ♥
Rating
Sugar is sugar, whether it is natural or refined. Diabetics need to be careful about their intake of all sugars, including the natural ones. I avoid certain fruits because they are so high in sugar and there are plenty of alternatives. Diabetics can eat anything they wish, as long at it is in moderation and their blood glucose levels are under good control. My doctor highly recommended avoiding honey and I do.

ellewoods
Honey is used for an instant glucose shot just like jelly beans as it is pure sugar, diabetics use honey for regulating low BSL related hypos. Talk it over with your doctor but i doubt if you want to control your diabetes that honey is the best thing to be eating.

Cammie
Honey is liquid sugar. It gets into your blood system faster than plain old sugar.

Sure, you can use it if that's how you plan to spend your daily carbs.
Count carbs as always.
I do not like drinking my carbs.Just personal preference.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.124
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy