Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

What kind of juice is good to drink for type 2 diabetes or is it just water from here on out?

Is there anything else besides diabetics that would cause my 11 year old son to have a high blood sugar count

If I replace my sugar diet with a sugar free substitue;will I not have any diseases realted to sugar ever?

Can i have diabeties???????
i drank about 4-5 cans of beer the other day so if i have diabeties wouldnt i have been ill after that?????...

Can diabetics have their ear pierced?

How do you get diabetes?
i was wondering how do you get diabetes my friend has it and i was ...

I have a friend who has diabetes. She isn't sure on what foods she can and can not eat.?
Her doctor wasn't very much help. I'm not sure if she is type 1 or type 2. She is just on a daily pill for it. I know this isn't very helpful. But are there foods that she can eat that ...

Can diabetes cause mild abdominal pain and medium/bad nausea?
-Can diabetes cause mild abdominal pain and medium/bad nausea?

-Can I have diabetes if I'm 14, NOT overweight, and it does NOT run in my family?
Additional Details
Thanks ...

Does sugar binging increase diabetes risks?
A friend of mine with a family history of diabetes tends to sugar binge. She isn't overweight, she thinks she should lose 10lb but its probably more about toning from where I am standing. Her ...

Tring to find someplace to take used needles(sharps)from diabetic medicine from my dog?
i use 2 needles a day and they're filling up a jar i have. they have a short needle on the end of a 20 unit ...

Just told he's a diabetic....?
My boyfriend just found out that his sugar is way to high. His doctor doesn't seem like he's really sure of what he's doing. He gave my boyfriend 2 weeks to drop a few pounds and ...

I have diabetes and i was wondering, what kind of snacks you eat in between meals?

What exactly is type 2 diabetes? With proper diet will it go away?

Is there an herb for insulin resistance?
I have PCOS and insulin resistance. Are there any herbs which can help me lose weight, reduce low blood sugar episodes and carb cravings? I am taking metformin already....

I have some questions for people who have diabetes?
Hi I have some questions about diabetes it's for my speech class and it requires me to interview people, for people who have diabetes :

What was your first reaction when you found out ...

Where on the highstreet can I buy ketone test strips?
I'm in the uk by the way x
Additional Details
This is to see if my body is in ketosis- yes I am dieting....

Is dizziness a sign of diabetes?
I am 30, overweight and had gestational diabetes (diabetes when your pregnant). I dont have health insurance and cant get my blood sugar tested. Is dizziness a sign of diabetes? I am dizy after I ...

When people drink lots of water when they have diabetes what makes them drink water?
what makes them thirsty all the time?...

Someone mentioned that diabetics are a carrier of staph infection. Is this true?

Do you take insulin or pills?
If you are on insulin what type and how many times a day do you have to take it??
I am on Humalog(4 times a day) and Novolin N(twice a day)
What type of oral pills?
I was on oral ...

mrs.kaneshiro
Is 97 a good blood sugar level?
I am not diabetic, but I had my blood sugar tested. I was wondering if 97 is a good blood sugar level?

Thanks!

nano
Rating
well,the normal range of boold sugar is 70-110mg/dl
but with the new criteria of the world health organisation,you should do a fasting blood sugar test by heading to the nearest lab and ask them about details of this test which is not that expensive by the way,and very much reliable....if u have a fasting blood sugar over 126mg/dl it means unfortunately that you r diabetec according to the new criteria of the world health organisation.
lets not rush things,and go to your nearest lab.

Kate
Rating
Ideal blood sugar for a healthy person should be between 80 and 120. 97 is pretty much perfect.

Always Right
Rating
That depends. 97 what?

Answers is run by hippocrites
Rating
Yep. I believe when fasting, the number should be below 100.

rescuebird72
A normal blood sugar should be no higher then 105. It use to be higher but they keep lower it for your health. Family history plays alot in your history. 97 is ok but your almost boarderline. And have you been fasting (not eaten anything for a least 12 hours before checking your sugar. Hope this helps

mam449
Rating
It's not just good, it's perfect. Congrats!

neanah_e
It means you are pefectly normal and healthy. Normal is 80-120 mg/dL. Your glocuse level is not just good, it's perfect. :D

babybluegirl_angel05
yes anywhere between 70-140 that is what my doctor told me.

maderavmc
70 mg/dl - 115 mg/dl is considered normal to our hospital

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy