Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

How badly to I have to be eating to get diabetes?
Diabetes is genetic on my family and I have a problem that I really prefer sweet foods over savoury. That's just my way, but what's a way to eat yourself to diabetes (So i can avoid eating ...

What is the scientific reason for diabetics not being allowed to take decongestants?
I have a vile cold and as a diabteic I can't take anything with a decongestant in it, like sudafed or other medicines. I have never been told why and I am intrigued as to what the medical ...

How do i know if i have diabetes? i've been really thirsty lately and never feel full. But i do not feel like
like i want to eat that much all at once. i've also gained 20 pounds in the past 3 months. do i have a disease or condition? also, how do you test for diabetes?...

Grapefruit juice might interact with medications... Please elaborate!?
I just heard this on the news. Can somebody please elaborate this?...

How do you handle type 2 diabetes and raise 4 children at the same time?

Ridiculous embarrassing sweating...?
Ok, another ?. I am female, 29 and had twins a few months ago. I am hypothyroid, type 2 diabetic and obviously overweight due to baby weight excess... I have MAJOR hot flashes. I drip on the upper ...

screwsinhip
Is 91 a good Blood Sugar Level after eating something?
Diabetes runs in my family, so i'm always watchin my sugar levels. I was just wonderin what is a good rang of sugar levels beforee and after a meal. I just ate and have a level of 91. is that good or bad?

icddppl
Rating
yes it is very good your sugar's should be 120 and 80. My wife is a diabetic. So yes after you and its 91 your doimg good.

BAR
Rating
Thats fine if you were fasting 91 may be a tad high for a non diabetic but if you just ate then 91 sounds good.

sararbe
It's great. Don't worry.

bags6645
As a rule a blood sugar of 100 or higher is a cause for concern in a normal person. If a physician sees a fasting glucose reading of 100 he would begin to watch you a bit more carefully. 91 is a perfectly normal reading.

Amy G
Rating
yes that is good im a diabetic and 91 is good if you dont have diabetes then my doc said that you should be between about 75 and 95 im supposed to be around 80 to 120 if you start going really high then I think you know what to do so be careful I was +700 when I found out!!

mlgable
91 is awesome. Normal blood sugar range is generally 70-110.

tzwrtzina15
Rating
Great!My best friend who has been diagnosed with diabetes is glad when she has that 91,three hours after the meal,let alone just after the meal.You are a star!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy