Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

Ants come to my urine. Does that mean my blood sugar could be high?

Did I quit smoking just to get diabetes?
First you need to know a little family history.There is NO ONE on either side of my family with diabetes.I come from healthy stock.I quit smoking about 15 months ago and in the process gained about 20...

I think that I have Diabetes but my family wont believe me... What should i do?
I have done research on diabetes and i urinate frequently, im always hungry, im excessivly thirsty, I am 16 years old a Male my mom has hypo or hyperglycemia what is the chance I have diabetes?...

What Is Your Blood Type?
I am AB-...

Age for type one diabetes?
My husband was two weeks off his 31st birthday when he discovered he was diabetic (type 1). How unusual is this as everything I've read says it is childhood onset.
Additional Details<...

I have just moved to the UK and i have type1 diabetes. Where do i purchase extra syringes for my insulin?

How to tell my parents?
I think i may be experincing symptoms of diabetes.

>yellow-dark yelow urine
>litte bit thirstier than i normally am
>i'm a bit overweight [i understand sugar/carbs ...

When responding please state your credentials, is it possible to eat one meal a day?
does it rest the organs

when responding please state your ...

Do you think my teacher should be fired?
There are any reasons that she is a teacher we all hate and we all want her gone but nobody ever believes us when we tell them the stuff. But there have been a few cases and today she did it again ...

Blindness caused due to diabetes?
My dad is arround 60 yr old having diabetes since 6 yrs and it has startted affeting his vision. now my dad cant see anything in night, hardly he can see in the day. I know for diabetes there is no ...

Can anybody please help new diabetic looking which yoghurts i can eat?

Could I have Diabetes?
I have put on quite a bit of weight over the past 2 years. I am 5'4, 18 years old, and weigh 210 pounds. My father has Diabetes. I have been extremely thirsty for water the past week or so, and I...

I have diabetes and I eat the things i shouldn't, drink beer, and am addicted to sugar?
Every day I wake up and tell myself, I'm going to get a fresh start and start treating myself better and every day I slip up. How can I stop this vicious circle. I've been told that ...

Advice please?
My daughter has just been diagnosed diabetic shes 21 i want any advice what she can and cant eat ,ok i know nothing with sugar ,please help.Thankyou in advance....

What is the newest anti diabetic medicines?

Type 1 diabetics, pls help me with this question?
Have you ever taken too much insulin and had your heart race and your throat get halfway closed up, almost like anaphylactic shock?

I had a similiar reaction and I think it was from too ...

My doctor earlier wanted to confine me for highblood sugar--i tested at 310? should i go for it?
im not taking any diabetic ...

I'm about to get diabetes!??!?!!??!?
No one in my family's history has diabetes or ever got it in their lifetime, my doctor said my eating habits might get me diabetes, she said I'm on the borderline! What can I do to reduce ...

HELP I think i am diabetic+have extreme hunger ,no docs and no meds,what can i do?
what foods or suppliment can i take to reverse diabetes and the constant hunger ,my weakness has and i sweet creamy coffee through out the day,im reducing that to 1 cup per day this week(started)and ...

Daily i eat minimum 6 papad.is this affect my health?

charissalovee
If you are diabetic is it okay to smoke weed?
i just recently did it today and i just wanted to see if i should stop and if it is bad, what can i do to get it out of my system?

mrs wilson54
Rating
no it is not plus weed is a drug an it fries your brain why would you want to be a drug addict on top of having diabetes

Sammy
No

ilove nick
stupid..only losers smoke weed.........

Clark H
weed fries your brain, no matter what

Rob P. A
You should not engage in drugs regardless of your medical condition.

Keep it in your pants™
Rating
wow.
Funny.

Judas Rabbi
Rating
its NEVER okay too smoke weed........... dumb a**

Ineedhelpplease
Rating
No you cannot it is very bad stop now.

keeperwizard02
Rating
I am a diabetic myself and if your a Type 1 insulin dependent like myself i wouldnt recomend it and i would stop.
If your a Type 2 and your type of diabetes isnt as hard to manage then i would monitor yourself carefully but i would say it would still be possible to smoke.

Sporty Gurrl
Rating
gurrl its never ok to smoke weed
and if you already sick with diabetes i wouldnt continue it
believe me weed just makes you feel horrible

Natalie
Rating
sweetie, straight up, dont even start.

Ephs
Rating
ITS BAD FOR YOU SO YOU SHOULD JUST DRINK A LOT OF WATER

Dom
no that could kill you!!!!

ticallionstallion316
Rating
weed has nothing to do with diabitics.....if u wanna smoke, smoke away, but weed will probably make u slow and alot more amusing to other people....

Cammie
First off Mj is not addictive.
Second it is illegal.
Third it will take 3 weeks to get completely out of your system.

Don't "try" any hard drugs.

Shambrel T
Rating
Nope, weed will help you. Wed will help you avoid hardships, pain, and help you fail at life. Weed is just right.

Brock B
It is always bad for you to smoke weed it kills brain cells u migt wan to think about stopping(and its also iIlegal).

S.S.
its never ok

finder
Rating
Hey you already have one problem that will probably stay with you (probably even get worse) the rest of your life, why complicate your life any more by weed. Stay focused on your own health.

Chrissy
Rating
if you are choosing between drinking and smoking. then smoke, im pretty sure drinking is a lot worse for diabetics

rahi1436x
Rating
hes right (clark)

ღஐcavalier de fantômeஐღ
As far as marijuana having conflicting effects with diabetes, I'd say no there are none.

You can flush it out by drinking a good amount of water and eating fruit.

MARIJUANA IS A GOOD THING. Please stop all the hating. I'm an intellectual and eventually I will have a great career. I've smoked plenty of marijuana and I'm proud of it, it's not the weed that makes people lazy. People let themselves get lazy.

yakuzr
Rating
yes should be fine just gotta becareful when you get the muntches lol just relax

Moxie Crimefighter
Rating
Yes, it's bad for you...duh...

Whitney the Awesome
Rating
I believe it certainly wouldn't HELP you.

Doing weed (or any other drug of that matter) is just plain stupid...killing your brain doesn't sound fun to me.

I suggest if you've been smoking for awhile you consult someone who could help you quit, or if this is your first time to never do it again.

Just saying...
=/

starbrite.
yes it's bad for you and affects part of your body.IT WILL take 7 to 14 days before it clears your system.DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS
WITH GETTING HOOKED ON A DRUG.
smoking MARY JANE .makes one want to eat a lot of sweets,that you don.t need.

♥*´`*•.¸ღCaseyღ¸.•*´`*♥
Rating
I remember from my teen year it used to give me the wicked munchies.... Being a type 1 diabetic that isn't always the best thing.

shannonm525
Rating
umm..im thinking its bad to smoke weed no matter what, and its definatley not going to help your health.

poko
Rating
It's fine, but the munchies that go along with it will throw off your blood sugar levels...

megan s
Rating
talk to your doctor about it. and in reality weed is not addicting.

rkered
You'll be fine.
Marijuana is not bad for you if you are a diabetic, unless you get the munchies and eat too much sugar, thats bad. The chemical in Marijuana that makes you high is THC, tetrahydracanibinol (I think i spelled that righ) or the "delta-9 compound". Your body has receptors in the brain and spine that grab ahold of the THC molecules and makes you high. That said, it has absolutely nothing to do with the ammount of insulin your body is or is not making. Marijuana in itself will not harm you. However if you couple it with driving, skydiving, attempting to take an exam, or watching CNN then yeah, its going to do some serious damage.

As for getting it out of your system, dont believe what people tell you about flushes and pills etc etc. Its in you for at least 14 days, usually a month depending on frequency of use, body mass, and karma. What you CAN do is drink lots of water to dilute any trace of it if youre up for a drug test. But if you just want it out of your system for the sake of having it out, then I wouldnt worry, after your high wears off, it wont come back to haunt you or anything like LSD does.

Hope that helps a little.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy