Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

Why diabetes is increasing in these days?!!?
As you see the question .. most of the countries are faces this disease nowadays ... If you have any solution for this problem just share it with us... which means give us your pinion about it... <...

Do I have Diabetes?
Im between age 12-15 and Im always feeling tired I cant be active, Im always thirsty and I recently started to eat what ever. My friend has diabetes and Im afraid to tell my parents that i want to be ...

Do I have diabetes?
I have 5.1 blood sugar level I don't know I go to the toilet every 5mins it normaly happen in the mornng
Additional Details
when I go to the toilet it all ...

What is the guaranteed cure for type 1 diabetes?
If someone out there knows the answer. I too would like to know....

How can you treat diabetes?
A doctor told me that i'm sick of diabetes and he told me that i was going to die ...

I've been having dizzy/fainting spells, could i have diabetes?
i'm not dehydrated, it doesnt happen all the time, it doesnt happen when i stand up. (its happened while i was laying) it lasts for only a few seconds. i've been told that my face turns ...

I ate four pints of Ben and Jerry's today. Do I have diabetes now?

Can a diabetic have chips????????.........?
..... for college work - i had to do a 2day diet plan on 2 different people with dietary problems
i chose a diabetic and i have yet to chose a second dietary problem person
for the diabetic ...

My blood sugar has was 172 after i used my wifes tester i'm not diabetic should i be worried?
I had some iced tea before the test can i bring my level down?...

Doc just told me I was hypoglycemic. Said just to watch my diet--anything else i should be doing?
Should I keep track of my blood sugar? I tried the diet and its getting worse not better....

Weight gain while eating right?
does anyone know that maybe a doctor why i gain weight while eating friuts vegetables, and fiber foods i even watch the portion amount and still gained weight. i hace diabeties so the doctor weighted ...

Do i have diabetes?
im 14 and im worried i have diabetes , i started to notice a few months well maybe even more than that i have it because i got off the bus one time and i felt really dizzy and my vision was very ...

I am a diabetic and have not been eating sugar at all but I cant get my blood sugar below 300. what is wrong?

Alcohol problem?
what does it take to give up alcohol, my friend who drinks everyday says she does not have a problem, she sometimes drinks in the morning ! she has been diagnosed with Liver Calcification, dont ...

Diabetes question,?
Is it possible to get/have diabetes even though no one else in the family has it?
My age is 26 and i have never been diagnosed with it before, but I am currently exhibiting some of the symptoms.<...

Diabetes help. am i taking the right medicine?
i am 33 and was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. i take 500 mg of metaformin twice a day but i still fell awful . my blood sugar goes sky high then crashes. i also pee all the time, am constantly ...

Blood sugar testing etiquette?
What is good etiquette when checking blood sugar? I just received a meter and am curious to know whats considered socially acceptable. If I'm in a public place, such as at work, should testing ...

Whats a quick way to raise blood sugar?
Like eating some kind of food or something..I have low blood sugar and my hands get really jittery and feel rather nauseous and blacking out dizziness when my blood sugar level is low and was just ...

Diabetes bad pls help befor she dies?
please help me out. my mom has diabetes type 2. she see's alot of doctors as her bloodreading can get to 27.5 but never under 9.0 the thing is she gets up at 2-3am so very hungry, the doctor has ...

How hard is it to live with a Diabetic or have a relationship with one.?
My boyfriend has Diabetesand he doesn't take good care of himself. He doesn't check his blood on a regular basis and he drinks regular pop and has all the wrong things. Mood swings are a ...

Ashley
If they are taking money out of my check for medicare, does it mean I'm ON medicare?
Does that make sense?

They take out money each check for medicare. I was never aware of this, but does it mean that I am ON medicare?

And if I'm not, can I change it to where im NOT getting charged for that?

And if I am, how can I go about using medicare when needed? And what can you use medicare FOR?

Taye-shaye
It's taken out of everyones check and there's nothing you can do about it. It's there in case you lose your job or have a child but can't afford medical treatment.

JAMIE V
Rating
no u are not on medicare. no you can't change it . deal with it.

CBO
Rating
nope , it means you are contributing to the medicare fund , with the idea you will someday need it.

JR in Texas
Rating
Everyone is required to pay a medicare "tax" just like you pay Social Security taxes. In both cases, you will not be eligible to get the benefits (social security or medicare) until you are 65 years old. The age of eligibility may change over the next few years.

God Child
Rating
If you are talking about your paycheck from work no you are not on medicare you are putting into so when you do need it at the age of 65.you will have insurance coverage when you are on social security,no you can not change what the state takes out of your work check,medicare is used for medications,doctors appointments hospitalization,ect.......,but if you are on SSi or SSd now you can cancel it but you will not have insurance coverage,and they take it out to pay the monthly premium,but there is a program called the QMB thru the state that will pay for your medicare premiums Good Luck aand God Bless Lisa

emtd65
Rating
Are you disability? If you are, then yes - it is automatic when you are on disability.

Pretty Wreckage
Rating
no that doesnt mean that your on medicare. its to help people out on medicare and they take it out of everyone's check. its a law.. so no you cant change it.. and you cant be on medicare.. its for people over 65 or people with end stage renal disease or people with disability's or people that have black lung. its medical coverage for those kinds of patients.. you or i wont be getting it for a long time if its even around when we get older. same as social security

Librarian
Rating
No you are not on medicare. Medicare is basically a government health insurance plan for older americans. Those that are retired and over 65. Once those things happen you will be eligible to recieve medicare.

You do not have the option to not pay your medicare tax. If you don't pay it you will be guilty of tax evasion. And your employer would also be breaking the law

karina
No. You, like the rest of us taxpayers, are paying for Medicare.

strgoddss
You will become eligible for medicare when you turn 65. Everyone has to pay into it when they are of working age, no you do not have the choice to opt out. We will just hope that by the time you are 65 the medicare system will not be bankrupt. The only young people on medicare are people who qualify for disability. So better to be healthy, right.

J
Rating
Nope it's a medicare tax

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy