Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

I weight 315 pounds and i need to lose weight quick how can i do this?

Latest Blood sugar test indicates fasting Glucose level of 116. A1c 6.7?
I know these numbers are a bit higher. My question is, Can i control my diabetes with diet and exercise or should i go on medicine, most diabetes meds i have used has all caused me to go into ...

Being a diabetic, how do I treat my toes that are numb?

How can you tell if you have diabetes without a test? Are there any symptoms?
Please tell me all you know about this subject. Thanks!...

You have been recently diagnosed with Diabetes. What was the hardest thing you had to do since your diagnosis?
How have you been able to handle it?...

Are there any other conditions with the same symptoms of Diabetes?
I have been tested for Diabetes but the test shows I do not have it. Nor do I have a problem with my thyroid. My symptoms are:
Excessive thirst( I drink at least 2-3 gallons of water a day), ...

Who still believes that sugar causes diabetes?
I've been saying for months that sugar doesn't cause diabetes. Some still don't get it. If you still think sugar causes diabetes, read this: http://www.drmcdougall.c...

What are the chances of my 2 year old daughter to develop type 1 diabetes?
Both my husband and sister in law have type 1 diabetes. My husband develop type 1 diabetes when he was 5 years old, but his identical twin did not. His younger sister developed type 1 diabetes when ...

Just yesterday sept 24th i was diagnosed with diabetes and i need help ?
i dont know how to adjust to it or what to do can you please ...

Sugar alcohols and diabetes?
i'm a type 1 diabetic. i heard sugar free candy is much better than regular sugar candy, but whenever i eat sugar free candy, it always make my blood sugar high. I have an insulin pump, and i ...

What can i do at home to keep me boold sugar down?

Have any type 1 diabetics ever had autonomic behaviour during a serious hypo'?
I am diabetic and have type 1, insulin dependent. Recently, as I was recovering from a serious hypoglycemic episode, I became aware that I was driving my car!

This is obviously a serious ...

Question on I.B.S?
Hi with I.B.S. iv got to go loo about 4/5 times in the morn at the same time ish and its really messing my life up iv been docs for years and years [no good] well now he has given me fybrogel ...

What does it mean if a person pee's blood?

Common diabetic symptom, or something worse?
My dad is diabetic. I believe only type II, diet based. He is taking pills to regulate his blood sugar, though he's said there has been no change with that. He is home alone at the moment, and ...

Can i get diabetes?
from eating hardly any sugar and trying to stay too healthy?...

Is apple juice ok for a diabetic?
what are some good drinks/snacks for a diabetic? T2...

Will my kidneys fail cause of my diabetes?
I was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I'm 41 male 5'11 210 lbs show no signs or symptoms of diabetes.
My doctor put me on Metformin, cholesterol medication and Aspirin. He ...

Does a blood glucose of 158 and 174 mean diabetes for a 7 yr old?
He is almost 8 and has always been a really thirsty kid and otherwise healthy. I did the meter readings after lunch and got 174, then again several hours later and got the 158. According to what I ...

Can blood sugar levels rise after doing exercise?
My friend has diabetes and her blood sugar is higher after weight training/yoga than it was before! Is this possible? I thought the yoga would burn sugar......

cacath
I have a 114 blood sugar level, am i diabetic?

tazzy
Rating
well i would say no not really you might of ate too much suger when you tested it wait a few hours before you check it after you ate i hope everythings fine i'll keep you in my prayers

bonnie k
Rating
no that is about normal. But if you feel that you are having symptoms have the dr run a blood test

1chefinva.
i have heard that to be high bloodsugar would have to be over 140.so i would say no.

Laura
Rating
I wouldn't say so. Anything over 120 is when they start questioning Diabetes. If you are concerned, you may be for some reason, speak with your Doctor and if he/she feels need be they can do a Glucose Tolerance Test to see if you are......

?
Rating
No, you may have just eaten a large meal etc. A blood sugar of 114 would not worry me at all. Its when your sugar gets above 175-200 range that I would begin to suspect diabetes. I would however check my blood sugar periodically during the day, before and after meals etc. Just to make sure, but its unlikely. Good Luck and God Bless

firebirdstevev
60-120 fasting is normal. I think your fine.

eko
If thats all , it is quite normal. If it is accompied by xtreme thirst and tiredness, plus poor eyesight , go see the Doctor.

???????
Rating
i would say not but im not a doctor The doctors would question it if you were lower than70 or higher than120

FishStory
Rating
You could be, only a doctor can tell you for sure. A single glucose level is not enough to diagnose diabetes.

I'm diabetic and my bg is almost always 114 or below.

Joie Ange
No. 114 is a normal fasting blood sugar level.
Check them agai after 6 month.
I prefer HbA1C to fasting blood sugar. HbA1C more accurate.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy