Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

Is there any other natural sweeteners besides honey & stevia & raw cane sugar, molasses, maple syrup, etc?

What is the name of the most effective treatment for Diabetes, and who makes it?
or what is the most promising treatment for Diabetes that will come on the market in the near future?...

My dad is a diabetic and he is afraid to eat his sugar level is going crazy?
at 5:30 his sugar level was 168, has not ate anything yet. now he eats some low fat yogert and some toast test his suger level agine and shot up to 268. He takes his insiline and drops all the way ...

What's wrong with me....?
I went to my doc a couple of wks ago. I have had these symptoms for months. They are: increased thirst, urination and hunger. Dry mouth, light-headed, abdominal pain whenever I eat or drink ...

Diabetes and Drug Test?
I am currently on insulin and a pill for my diabetes and will have to take a drug test for a new job. I don't do drugs etc. will these diabetic medications interfere with anything? Does it ...

My mother is having daibetis last 30 years. now a day she is having Burning Sensation in whole Body.?
My mother is having daibetis last 30 years. now a day she is having Burning Sensation in whole Body.pl. give us any medicines so that their is stop Burning sensation to whole Body. Because she can...

A menu for a Diabetic Person?
I need a menu for a diabetic person. It must include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks....

Why do I get so dizzy? Low blood sugar?
I think I have low blood sugar. I have a history of dizzyness and once I even passed out when i stood up in the morning. Sometimes I get out of bed and almost fall over on my way to the bathroom. I ...

What is the right diet for a diabetic person?

Low blood sugar?
after a meal (usually after a larger one) i sometimes get shaky, headachy, light headed, feeling a bit like fainting and usually feel sort of cold and generally feeling a little unwell....then after ...

I am a type 1 diabetic and was wondering what i should start to do if i am considering having a child?
I have had diabetes for 14 years and was thinking an insulin pump would put me in the right direction with my blood sugar but that also is something im not sure which ones are good or better I know ...

My mother is a diabetic. She doesnt listen to her dr. When her glucose reading is high, what can she do??
Its been good regularly, its sometimes it gets high during day. I know its her not eating right, but then she eats and she says she is still not feeling good. Any ideas???...

Why do i have diarhea?
i drank a strawberry ...

My daughter has all of the symtoms of diabetes...yet her test came back in normal range what could it be?
she has blurred vision, thirst, frequent urnination, fatigue...her a1c test came back in normal range...she just had her eyes check last month...it really concerns me about the blurred vision...i ...

How to lower glucose level in the blood?

What fruits are good for people with Type 2 diabetes?
I am looking for information about what types of friuts are good for people with diabetes. I am wondering what types of fruits are not to high in sugar....

What is the normal sugar range of any adult female ?

My mom was a diabetic for 20 years and didn't know it until she went blind?
she doesnt believe in doctores (she doesnt like doctors) and the only time she went to a doctor was to give birth (ten kids) so i want to know what are the symtoms of the desease? i had a some blood ...

I have type 1 diabetes and have been thinking of getting an insulin pump. Any diabetics new to the pump?

What brings on sugar diabetics in people?

firebirdstevev
I'm applied for Social Security they are sending me to a Mental doctor any idea's on what to say? Thanks
I applied because I had Diabetes for 30 years and Nuropaty. sorry I can't spell.

LYNN W
Rating
Just answer the questions with your best answers. It is just part of the procedure..they don't think you are crazy, so don't try to fool anybody because you won't.

Words of Wisdom
Rating
be aware of what you limations are and will be..

SP
Rating
theres many jobs for people with disabilities a-lot
my father in law had a heart attack and could not walk or move for a couple of yrs, and they denied, so be prepared to fight, it has to be pretty severe for them to approve you and rightfully so

Borgy
i dont see the relevance...maybe you should have asked them why they are sending you there...

Lanard H
Rating
You know I have had two stroke and waiting on my ssa and they sent me to this psych doc and all they did was asked a few question what I liked about life. They want to here your respond to see if you understand how to carry on a conversation and also spelling words, pronuciation and putting pieces together it was just elementry stuff

notyou311
Just answer all of the questions honestly.

climbinguprocks
neuropathy is pain and sometimes pain is only in your mind. Since you have still have neuropathy they obviously haven't found a way to control the pain with medicine so they are going to ask the psychiatrist for his opinion on the origin of your neuropathy. They will pay you based on the amount of your disability. If the pain is intractable then you will be deemed more disabled than simple diabetes would warrant and I am NOT saying diabetes is simple! However, in the eyes of the S.S. diabetes is manageable. I would be open and forthcoming in disclosing the amount and severity of pain with tthe doctors. If it's always 9 out of 10 then say so. If it's mostly 5 out of 10 but, you can't sit for long periods even at that pain level then say that. Good luck.
P.S. Have you tried Gabapentin? It can work miracles.

FrenchCanuck
Rating
say the LEAST possible..

cubby
Be honest and answer their questions to the best of your ability. If you don't know, then just say you don't know. Don't give out too much information. Tell them of your complication with diabetes, and how it affects your ability to live a normal life. Also all the pain you have from neuropathy.

If they are sending you to a mental health doctor, they are checking to see if you have the mental capacity to work. They
will take into consideration what the doctor reports, but will determine your disability by their own laws and rules.

The main thing is not to give up. If they turn you down just appeal time and time again. Finally you will go before a Judge and he will take a look at all your medical records, any witnesses such as a doctor or family member that is aware of your health conditions. If you are having trouble being able to do your job or missing days at work because of your illness.
He may also ask you some questions.

It took me 18 months to finally get mine. I had a cyst to exploded in my brain. It affected my memory, interfered with my daily activity. I suffered from depression. Both of the doctors Socal Security sent me to agreed that I was totally diabled.Yet, they turned me down. I kept on appealing. When I went before the judge, he told me that day that I would get my Social Security.

I sure hope this will help you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy