Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

Why am I using the bathroom EXCESSIVELY?
I am going every 15 minutes or so; urine is almost clear; very thirsty, always drinking water;...

Diabetes lifestyle changes plz oh plz help me?
i was just diagnosed with diabetes what are some lifestyle changes i will have to make?...

I'm applied for Social Security they are sending me to a Mental doctor any idea's on what to say? Thanks
I applied because I had Diabetes for 30 years and Nuropaty. sorry I can't spell....

My friend is diabetic help.?
wheni bug her to check her sugar and take insulin and stuff she gets really testy with me what should i do. also she will eat sugar and stuff and when her mom asks her to take insulin she doesnt. ...

Why is it dangerous to open a refrigirator?

Low blood sugar - how do you know?
how would you find out if you have low blood sugar?
i experience sickness in the morning as if i haven't eaten for days & as soon as i eat something it goes away. i have constant ...

If an adult has a reading of 500 doesnt that say they have diabetes?

What is cellulose? Is it sugar? I can't have sugar.?
Is it a Carbohydrates? Serious reply one please. I really want to know. Thank you!...

What soft drink is okay for diabetics?
diet soda okay for daily use in diabetics?...

Symptoms of diabetics???
is it true that if u have diabetes... the urine will attract ants???...

Is there anything to help neuropathy ?

Is diabetus people can drink alcohol drinks,if so how much?

Diabetics.... or those of you who know about diabetes...?
Is there a generic brand for Humalog (the short acting Lilly insulin)?...

Is there any other natural sweeteners besides honey & stevia & raw cane sugar, molasses, maple syrup, etc?

What is the name of the most effective treatment for Diabetes, and who makes it?
or what is the most promising treatment for Diabetes that will come on the market in the near future?...

My dad is a diabetic and he is afraid to eat his sugar level is going crazy?
at 5:30 his sugar level was 168, has not ate anything yet. now he eats some low fat yogert and some toast test his suger level agine and shot up to 268. He takes his insiline and drops all the way ...

What's wrong with me....?
I went to my doc a couple of wks ago. I have had these symptoms for months. They are: increased thirst, urination and hunger. Dry mouth, light-headed, abdominal pain whenever I eat or drink ...

Diabetes and Drug Test?
I am currently on insulin and a pill for my diabetes and will have to take a drug test for a new job. I don't do drugs etc. will these diabetic medications interfere with anything? Does it ...

My mother is having daibetis last 30 years. now a day she is having Burning Sensation in whole Body.?
My mother is having daibetis last 30 years. now a day she is having Burning Sensation in whole Body.pl. give us any medicines so that their is stop Burning sensation to whole Body. Because she can...

A menu for a Diabetic Person?
I need a menu for a diabetic person. It must include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks....

lomantoheather
How do u know if u have diabetes and what is it?

The Jonas Brothers Rule!!!!!
Diabetes is where ur body doesnt produce enough to no insulin(natural sugarthat comes from the pancreas).
The usaul symtoms are irritablility, weight loss, excessive urination,ect.
Hope it helps u.

rolexfreak
Rating
Well the first attack you almost die. A little prank from god its only diabetes. Also drink scotch beer has too much sugars. Scotch is the diabetics drink thats why the old folks buy it buy the gallon. Also diet everything and always have a reg coke with you incase your sugar goes down.

Cathy
extreme thirst, urinating alot, your blood sugar levels are out of control

Lynne L
if youre a kid, u might get skinnier.
type 1: you're pancreus how ever you spell it stops working because of a virus or other stuff
type 2: you're pancreus gets tired because of age or because it has to work a lot

PK
Diabetes is the inability to produce insulin.

The symptoms are:

rapid weight loss
unquenchable thirst
tingly feet and fingers
frequent urination
unexplainable confusion
loss/increase of appetite

meep!
Rating
Diabetes often goes undiagnosed because many of its symptoms seem so harmless. Some diabetes symptoms include:

* Frequent urination
* Excessive thirst
* Extreme hunger
* Unusual weight loss
* Increased fatigue
* Irritability
* Blurry vision

Diabetes is is a syndrome characterized by disordered metabolism and abnormally high blood sugar (hyperglycaemia) resulting from insufficient levels of the hormone insulin.

There are three main types of diabetes:

* Type 1, where the body makes little or no insulin;
* Type 2, where the body makes insulin but cannot use it properly; and
* Gestational Diabetes, where the body is not able to properly use insulin during pregnancy. This type of diabetes goes away after the baby is born.

Nine out of ten people with diabetes have Type 2.

Marty
the best way to find out is ask your doctor.

todd s
Rating
Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of diabetes. In type 2 diabetes, either the body does not produce enough insulin or the cells ignore the insulin. Insulin is necessary for the body to be able to use glucose for energy. When you eat food, the body breaks down all of the sugars and starches into glucose, which is the basic fuel for the cells in the body. Insulin takes the sugar from the blood into the cells. When glucose builds up in the blood instead of going into cells, it can cause two problems:

Mazher
Rating
Diabetes often goes undiagnosed because many of its symptoms seem so harmless. Some diabetes symptoms include:
* Frequent urination
* Excessive thirst
* Extreme hunger
* Unusual weight loss
* Increased fatigue
* Irritability
* Blurry vision
If you have any of these ssymptoms better visit doctor and
http://www.diabetesindetail.com

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy