Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

If you have diabetis can you do drugs?

Additional Details
how is it disrespectful, im asking for myself *****...

Blood sugar?
When is the right time to check the blood sugar, which will be the average for the day?
Additional Details
I am 62 years old type 1 ...

If you have diabetes is there any way someone would think you where drinking liquor when you didn't?
I have diabetes and was let go of a job because they said they smelled liquor on me and i did not have any thing to ...

In the condition called diabetes [which is the correct answer-choice?
cells cannot function because glucose builds up in the blood and is not delivered to cells or cells do not respond normally to the energy the blood delivers to them? which one of these
A...

Is there a good website where I can look up American medicines and drugs?

What is insulin?

Do I have diabetes? If so, can reverse it?
I was sitting in class today and for no reason, one of my fingers just turned numb and later a few of my toes (it wasn't cold, either). This has happenned a few times in the past few weeks. Also,...

Diabetes 2: Just got the news from doc. What advice can you offer so I don't start feeling sorry for myself?
I know it's stupid to feel sorry for myself - it has been a bad week-end. Excuses, excuses, I know!
Additional Details
A special thanks IN ADVANCE to those who offer encouragement....

How does hypothyroidism effect my mood and weight?

If you have TypeI diabetes how often must you inject yourself with insulin?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! URGENT!!!!!!!My dog is diabetic and is suddenly... Please Help Me!!!?
My dog is diabetic and is suddenly being lazy, weak, can't stand up straight, is wobbly when walks what do I do? SHe wont eat her favorite cheeze, or her bones and she wont eat Karo syrup to ...

Does eating to much salt lead to diabetes?

Pre diabetic?
I am over wieght and my doctors says that I am my way of being type 2 diabetic... How long until I am diabetic and what exact food should I avoid. I had by sugar tested and they said it was high. ...

Insulin shots?
I have gestational diabetes and started on the intermediate acting insulin shots last night.I do only the one before bed.They are supposed to lower my morning suger levels which are too high.But this ...

Why does diabetes seem to be a growing concern for the population of the united states?

Whi isn't the diabetic told of long term complications being caused by insulin injections?

Do you think diabetes will have a cure?

What are the symtoms of Hyperglycemia??
i was diagnosed with hyperglycemia as a teenager. i was told to cut sugar from my diet. i did and my symptoms cleared up. i returned my eating habits to normal and was fine. have recently started to ...

What happens if you don't control type II diabetes?

My toes are numb is this caused by diabetes I have type 2?

Scott84
Diabetes Blood sugar 3 hours after dinner near bed time?
Hi, I bought a blood sugar test kit after as I've been experiencing allot of the symptoms for diabetes, Im 23 also about 40 lbs overweight and Diabetes runs in the family. I tested my self 3 hours after dinner. I had 3 healthy meals today an one beer with dinner. My sugar level read 121 Mg. I test my sister who had ate at the same time and her level was 92 Mg. Is my level a concern. Im going to get checked out by the doctor soon and record my level for the time being. Thanks.

bud
Rating
I've dealt with a diabetic child for 14 years. 121 after eating is OK. If you are worried , do a fasting blood sugar, right when you wake up in the morning. 80-120 is normal. There are other things that share some of the same symptoms. You might have your thyroid checked.

~bubbles~
no its not a concern but dont test ur siter because if u have diabetes u could end up giving them to her

?
Rating
It's a bit on the high side, but not terrible.

Yvette C
Rating
121 3 hours after eating is not bad. Take a fasting level in the morning and see what it is.

peanut
Rating
Do you have an increase in thirst and increase in urination? These could be signs of diabetes. Talk to your doctor. Your blood sugar be under 120 two hours after you eat. Check it 2 hours after eating a high carbohydrate meal. With a family history of diabetes and being 40 lbs overweight, you are on your way to becoming a diabetic if you don't get your weight under control and start exercising. Type II Diabetes can be heriditary but can also be prevented if you take care of yourself.

rose_aubrey2000
Rating
My boyfriend has diabetes and I think that 121 is pretty normal. But if you think that you may have it you should go see a doctor.

Rj L
okay...

riversconfluence
The current thinking on diagnosing diabetes is three blood sugars on three different days 110 or over, done in the morning after fasting, at a professional lab.
Talk to a doctor to get a test set up, due to your being overweight, and your family history, doctor will want to test you periodically.
Lose the weight, and be reasonable about what you eat, and you might avoid being diabetic, and might avoid the heart disease tha generally accompanies it.

michaelmaxwell2
Rating
well the regular sugar levels are from 70 to 120 mg/dl so that is great but its suppose to be 2 hours from when you eat but don't bother with that just ask you doctor to test you for diabetes. and also alcohol is known to lower your blood sugar so try to do it next time with out it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy