Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

How high my blood sugar needs to be to be diabetic?

How doe's one treat Diabetic Cataracts?
A freind of mine told me he has diabetic cataracts, and I was hoping I could help him....

Im a type 1 diabetic...question about readings...?
hi. ok so i eat 75 carbs at lunch with 6 units of humalog. the only time of the day my reading is high is at about 2:00 when i check it during studyhall. any ways i can lower this blood sugar?

Will I be getting diabetes?
I used to like sugar, but now sometimes I feel sick of it, if I feel like I had to much. I'll crave for a coffee, for example, and then one sip of it and I feel turned off because of the sugar ...

Should a 22years type 1 diabetic female suffering for 19 years marry??
I am 25 years old person. I love a girl who is 22 years old. But she is suffering from Type 1 diabetes for 19 years. A severe fever damaged her Pancreus when he was just 3.5 years old.Her doctor says ...

Will diabetes cause high blood pressure?

My mom has diabeties and she is loosing her wait how can i help her to gain weight?
she likes to put on some wait if any one can help please help me....

Why am I so thirsty? Not sure it is diabetes?
I have no family history of diabetes. I have no risk factors for diabetes. I am healthy and at my perfect weight.

But, my thirst over-rules hunger and all I can think of is needing more ...

Messed up a blood test???
my dr sent me for a blood test that checks ur sugar for 120 days because my last blood work showed my sugar to be high,anyways I did the fasting,nothing to drink or eat after midnight.Well about 30 ...

How can i have diabetic menu and ideas on how to have proper eating habit ?

What drug was discovered from the saliva of the gila monster?
im just quizzing, first to get right answer will get 10 pts.
Additional Details
nope not ...

My little brother was just diagnosed with Diabetes?
My little brother is twelve years old, and he's around thirty to forty pounds overweight, I'm not too sure.. Anyway, he drinks large amounts of pop and is a bit of a couch potato. My family ...

Non-diabetic insulin injestion......what happens........??
some diabetics are insulin dependent, they inject insulin into their blood stream...... what happens if a non-diabetic drinks insulin.... drinks it orally, not inject it......???...

I really wanna know...?
hi! im a diabetic and i wanna know this...with diabetes, any time of day and without insulin i could eat some eggs with cheese in them? thank u!
Additional Details
can i eat eggs any ...

Is honey and sweet fruit bad for you, like Mangos oranges bananas?
Had some blood work done recently, doc said my sugar was slightly high, dont eat sweet stuff, i said i never ever eat sweet stuff or drink any sodas, ice cream cakes etc. I only take Honey in my ...

What are the symptoms of being diabetic?
My ankles are swollen and they stay that way, not pregnant either, always tired, after a meal I'm essessively tired and sleepy, hard time losing weight when I never hardly ever are hungry enough ...

What are the dos n donts for the diabetic patients?
I have been recently diagnosed as a diabetic.i wanna know the dos n donts so that i can lead a normal life.Can any one help me to know about the dietry habbits'the foods to eat n to avoid?And ...

I want to know is there any device through which we can avoid human voices and how much its cost?

I need a chart for a non diabetic that is doing finger sticks! help where can i find one?

Are there any diabetics (type II) that had success losing a large amount of weight? How did you do it?
What exercises did you do? How did you adjust your eating pattern? Meds? Thank you....

zakiit
Breaking insulin needles?
What should I do if a needle breaks inside me while doing an insulin injection? It is a very real fear as I jump at sudden loud noises which happens frequently where I live.

Mr TEL
You're ok.

I've been injecting since 1971 and never broken one. They're quite bendy actually!

plhudson01
Rating
if you happen to break it off in yourself head to the e.r. and have them remove it

mevlana
Rating
More likely it would bend than break.

emt_me911
Rating
I have been diabetic for years and I have never broken a needle. I did bend one once. I didn't get my full dose because it didn't go where it was supposed to go. I had problems with my sugar that day.

The actual injection only takes a second or two. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If a needle did break off, just see your doctor to have it removed. I'm sure it's happened to someone out there.

gaylemcculloch@btinternet.com
Rating
Iv been diabetic for about 10 years and haven't yet broken a needle, so try not to worry too much. If you are really worried, ask your doctor next time you go x

Anita
Rating
It's never happened to me and I have been diabetic for 22 years plus at one point I was notorious for reusing the syringes until the numbers started to wear off. I also think it would bend way before it broke.

Cathy :)
Rating
ouch! has this happened or are you just scared of it hapening? It takes quite a lot to break a needle, like a couple of bends - when I was younger n the needles were thicker (or seemed to be!) one kinda went sideways like that n ripped my skin (I have v unsteady hands) - it was sore but the needle didn't break! If it did I guess I'd just try to take it out n if not go down to a+e n they will get it out for you. You shouldn't re-use needles btw - I guess if you did then it'd be more likely to break. Hope it doesn't happen! xxx

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy