Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

Type 1 diabetes? please read this i think i have type 1 diabetes and i'm really scared!!?
okay well nick jonas has type one diabetes and i looked it up t see what some symptos are, and im scared, cuz latley ive been having all the symptoms listed on

http://www.lifeclinic.co...

I fear that no 1 will marry me when they find out, i am diagnosed with diabeties and thyroid?
i just feel that when a guy finds out that i am diagnosed with diabetes and high thyroid, they would not want to marry me?...

I am a diabetic I have no insurance or medicare heip and no job?

Grumpiness when low?
My bf is diabetic and when his blood sugar gets low (like if something happens and he cannot eat before work) he get very grumpy. He is type 1 and knows that he gets this way. Honestly I am ...

How would I put myself into a diabetic coma?
I am pre diabetic and I don't want to deal with it anymore. I need the attention. Please don't tell me why not to do it, please just tell me how to do it. I know I am troubled too, so no ...

Information on Diabetes?
this week one of my close friends was diagnosed with junior diabetes. he has been in the hospital all week and we only found out today about his condition. can anyone out there please give me more ...

What type life style should be adopted to avoid heart deaseas &diabetic?
food habits.physical exercise etc....

Is there a scent that people with diabetes have?
A lady once told me that. Is it true?...

I just had my yearly physical and my blood test showed a fasting glucose of 115?
My doctor has ordered a test at the hospital to check my glucose levels--It was 115 on the fasting blood test in the office. I have never had a problem before--my cholestral is 135 and my blood ...

Is there anything natural out there that helps decrease sugar cravings?
I need something strong but natural to stop my sugar cravings. If something has worked for you please tell me. HELP PLEASE. ...

I just did a blood sugar test , Its 107. Is That good?
I am not sure feel light headed and sweaty with tunnel vision. Yet my friend whom is diabetic assured me I am fine !
Additional Details
thank you every one
I feel better now just ...

And what is to low? what happen to your body when your sugar is low?
i have type 2 ...

Why is my blood sugar levels the highest 1st thing in a morning ? when ive not eaten since 6pm evening before?
surely it should be at its lowest ???...

Can people with diabetes lose diabetes. or does it stay?
i would like to know real answer no fake answer please this is ...

Can diabetic patients drink coconut water?
i.e. when one wants to avoid sugar to keep it under ...

Will eating tomato cause kidney stone?

If someone had a blood glucose of 26, would you give 25 units of levemir?
Any doctors or other nurses out there to answer this? I didn't give it and was told by the patient's guardian to give it anyway. I didn't. What would you do?...

Are there any dietary restrictions once you've had the gall bladder removed?

Additional Details
I had laprascopic surgery and was told two stones managed to pass back into the ducts. I'm worried about this as I had a terrible time with this pain prior to ...

What are some preventions to prevent diabetes?

Does alcohol intake affect anxiety levels?

Kitty Kat
Blood glucose level of 76, good or bad?
My mother is diabetic and I used her blood glucose meter this morning and it said my blood sugar level was 76. It that bad.

SubJ
Rating
Apparently it is fasting level. It is ok.

Eat only when hungry and not more than thrice a day. Nothing other than water in between. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in each meal, preferably 50%. Chew each morsel at least 32 times to activate ur body to generate signals of hunger/fullness. Obey these signals.

Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.

U will achieve what u have not even dreamt and that too in a reasonable time. Do not be in a hurry.

ginlee55
That is low, but not excessively low. You aren't diabetic. You do need some breakfast, though. :)

caffsans
7.6 is okay=normal ranges are 4.0 to 7.0 =you must have had something with sugar in it=it is not high though ask Mom =she can tell you what high is in sugar tests

ER Doctor
Rating
Thats ok if you didnt eat anything or waited a hour before checking it when you ate..

ml88b
its on the lower side of normal. If you havent ate anything for a few hours that also affects the blood sugar. i wouldnt worry about it though

jojo04_2004
Rating
Good, try living with numbers in the 140's

Vahid
Rating
No, under 100mg/dL is considered normal.

**Anti-PeTA**
That's good it's nothing to worry about.

Mr. Peachy®
Rating
No, that's on the lower side of normal.

SysGoddess
Rating
That's slightly low on the fasting side. Between 80 and 110 is considered normal.

What you need to look at however is what did eat last night and when and take multiple readings over time to build a true picture.

TuDiabetes.com
76 is low for most people, except if you haven't eaten for a long time, which can lead to low BG's.

For diabetics, that is to be considered a low BG value, that must be acted upon.

However, I know people that have a tendency to have low BG (a cousin of mine comes to mind), for whom these values can be "normal".

Before making any assumptions one way or the other, you should definitely consult with a doctor, because "normal" sugars hover around 100.

I would like to invite your mother to come join TuDiabetes.com, a growing global community for people touched by diabetes. I think she will benefit from sharing her experience with others living through the same challenges we diabetics experience every day.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy