Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

Why do all children love sweets/Candy?
I want some biological explanations please..............

Do u think i have diabetes?
im 15 years old and i went to the doctor about 2 months ago because i felt dizzy continously all the time for 4 days, i wasnt eating and drinking well in those days so the doctor told me to eat well ...

If my blood sugar is from 135 (in A.M.)down to 102 should I start taking a medication called Glucophage?
Please someone out there, can you tell me if you think that my blood sugar warrants a medication like this? I need to know as soon as possible....;-)

Thanks,
S. Grainger @: ...

How badly to I have to be eating to get diabetes?
Diabetes is genetic on my family and I have a problem that I really prefer sweet foods over savoury. That's just my way, but what's a way to eat yourself to diabetes (So i can avoid eating ...

What is the scientific reason for diabetics not being allowed to take decongestants?
I have a vile cold and as a diabteic I can't take anything with a decongestant in it, like sudafed or other medicines. I have never been told why and I am intrigued as to what the medical ...

How do i know if i have diabetes? i've been really thirsty lately and never feel full. But i do not feel like
like i want to eat that much all at once. i've also gained 20 pounds in the past 3 months. do i have a disease or condition? also, how do you test for diabetes?...

Grapefruit juice might interact with medications... Please elaborate!?
I just heard this on the news. Can somebody please elaborate this?...

How do you handle type 2 diabetes and raise 4 children at the same time?

Ridiculous embarrassing sweating...?
Ok, another ?. I am female, 29 and had twins a few months ago. I am hypothyroid, type 2 diabetic and obviously overweight due to baby weight excess... I have MAJOR hot flashes. I drip on the upper ...

babygrldog
Are thick toenails common with Diabetes?

LISA
im diabetic and have never heard of anything about that..

Babs
i dont think so why????????

cowgirldoc
idk im pretty sure no but i no diabetes shouldnt let there feet get hurt

kelly a
Rating
yes they are very common and if u have thick toenails u need to see a podiatrist to have them cut. i have extremly bad feet and right now my foot is swollen from sores and stuff like that. another symptom of thick toe nails is fungus. so please be careful...

tena
I'm not sure. but i know that leg problems are common, with circulation and stuff like that

Pahd
Rating
Thickened toenails are slightly more common in diabetics as toenail fungus is slightly more common in diabetics.

Thick toenails can be caused by many things, including psoriasis, fungus, chronic infection, chronic micro-trauma (from shoes or the underlying bone) etc.

Being diabetic puts you at a slightly increased risk for thickened toenails, but it would be hard to blame it solely on diabetes.

Mr. Peachy®
Rating
No. They're only common among those of us who suffer from toenail fungus.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy