Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diabetes
Health Discussion Forum

Is Diabetes a heredity problem?
give some views over diabetes , types,controlled food and related tips to control the diabetes in all age group....

What is a normal sugar level for a person without diabetis?

If a diabetic is so hungry, What can he eat to avoid high sugar levels?
As a part of an uncontrolled diabetes, a person is so hungry but feels like eating nothing. However the hungry is so intense, almost making him nervous. What can he do or eat without the sugar ...

Unusually high blood sugar?
I woke up and tested my blood sugar and it was at 201. I decided to take my medicine to try to bring it down. ( 1 glucotrol, 1 metformin ) Before taking the pills though, I ate a Strawberry poptart - ...

What does a diabetic eat for breakfast? Husband just diagnosed, no meds needed, but need meal plan ideas.?

My mom was just diagnosed with diabetes, she will have to take pills, anything she can do to avoid pills?
any diet suggestions? I have already got her into going for walks to exercise and she lost 7 lbs because of it!...

Where else can you check for blood sugar besides the hand?

How can I help my Diabetic brother to accept his illness?
My brother is 30 and was diagnosed with diabetes a few months ago. But he's in denial about it. And as soon as his blood sugar levels are stable, he stops taking his medication.

I ...

What should I do?
What should I do?
I was just recently told that I had type 2 diabetes with a blood sugar level of 395 and everyone said I was walking on eggshells. I am taking pills now for it and it has droped ...

What kinds of alcoholic beverages are okay for diabetics to have?
My family is going to our cabin this weekend, and we always have a few drinks. My mom is a borderline diabetic, so she can't drink most drinks. I don't like seeing her left out, I was just ...

Can anyone suggest a glucometer that you don't have to test on your fingers?
I was just diagnosed yesterday w/ diabetes and need a meter, but I type all day and don't really want to have to test on my finger tips....

I have diabetes in my family,my mom's sib. have it , and i am 40 lbs overweight am i in risk?
please help!...

Being diagnosed with diabetes?!?
When I was diagnosed with diabetes, my lab work came back with blood sugars at 127. My only problem was that the night before I was making cookies with my mother and we were eating a lot of sweets. ...

Should i become a blood?

Will it be harder for me to get pregnant with my husband being a diabetic?

How high can blood sugar level get before it is considered life threatening?

When your blood sugar is 214 is that dangerous?
Sugar hasn't been below 133 for a little while.
Additional Details
I have completely started eating what I should and exercising. My sugr at 10pm was 118.
Thanks everyone for ...

I just had a very large meal and wasn't feeling well, my blood sugar is at 76. Is this bad?
My father is a type II diabetic. I am 23 years old. Is this hypoglycemic. What are normal blood sugar levels?...

What can i do?
My older sister has diabetes. the doctors dont think she will make it to 21. she is 17 right now. and i try to cherish any time i have with her. and i dont know how to help her. she doesnt check her ...

Does my 6 year old son have diabetes?
My sons breath smells and I have noticed his clothes are a little loser. He has always just drank water some days more than others he is eating heaps of food especialy dinner. He seems to be getting ...

Dre D
Are diabetics allowed to eat 100% whole wheat bread?
????

Mr. Peachy®
Yes, absolutely. If you are a diabetic and not sure what to eat, you could benefit from the book I bought called "The Diabetes Improvement Program"... learn more about it here:
http://www.diabetesimprovement.com/

Doc8
Rating
Eat anything and count the calories

BAR
Rating
yes, if you were to eat bread then 100 % whole wheat is perfered.

rockerchick82
Rating
100% whole wheat bread is much better than white bread for anyone especially diabetics.

Cammie
Rating
People with diabetes can eat whatever we want.
Just count those carbs as always.
If you are not doing that, you need to learn.

Good luck.

faiza_t
Rating
you can have brown bread....

Sawyer
Yes. High fiber. The more fiber you eat, the lower your blood glucose will be.
For example, if you were to eather choose eating some grapes or drinking grace juice...you would choose the grapes because the grape skin (fiber) pulls some of the sugar out of your system which helps keep your BG's from spiking, like the grape juice would make it do.

F S
Rating
yes,,,it doesnt change your numbers

smoothie
Rating
Diabetics can eat almost anything in moderation. Whole wheat bread is better for diabetics than white bread.

♥ terry g ♥
Yes. Actually, diabetics are allowed to eat most anything, but they must do so in moderation. I prefer 100% whole wheat bread because it breaks down into sugar more slowly than white bread, thus having less of an effect on my blood sugar levels. Also, the fiber is good for you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy