Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How can I become less shy?
I am even worried to talk to my own brother. It's really stressful to even meet one person. Also the smallest word can hurt me please help....

I need help figuring out what kind of drugs my son is using?
I recently found two butter knives, which seemed to be burned on both sides of it. And a broken beer bottle....

Why do I have nightmares everynight?

Does anyone know what I can do besides hanging myself?
I'm sooo depressed. I don't think I have any use for myself in the near future. I feel really useless and don't know what to do. I'm just so lost in this life....in time. I ...

I attacked my husband 2 nights in a roll while sleeping?
I sometimes wake up seeing things in my bed with me (a beaver, a boat about to fall on me, spiders, little blue tiny running me, scorpians, ect. ) Well last night , (I was completely asleep) I jumped ...

Something really horrible has happened, I just don't know what to do. Please help?
My mum's had MS for some time now but recently gone downhill very quickly and seriously. From a year ago, when she was able to walk short distances, she is now practically paralysed from the ...

Please help me!!!!?
i cant stand having something in the same place or looking the same way for too long. like every 5 or 6 months i move my bed and all of the fruniture in my room and i dye my hair every 3 or 4 months. ...

I'm i Depressed?
I've though of many ways of killing myself especially when i get fed up with my parents and life, i start to fantasize of the many different ways i can kill myself or ways i can gey hurt and end ...

I need to get out of my job!?
I have been in my job far too long I could do it with my eyes closed (if I tried) Seriously, I am such a coulourfull person living in a dull black and white mundane world. It pays well for what I do ...

What do you do in your garage?

Should I see a therapist?
I'm increadibly self-concious and that has lead to a crippling shyness with new people.
I'm not very good at making friends and don't have any I hang out with outside of school.<...

I am an alcoholic trying to stop, but I live with a boyfriend that drinks, What do I do?
I am 27 and an alcoholic, I am trying to stop, 20 days sober, tonight my boyfriend brings home beer! These past two days have been hard for me. I am having bad withdrawls! I have told him in the ...

If you are toothless do you still brush your "teeth"??

What is the symptoms of gay?
its nt abt me .. my frnd is in big trouble....

What is one thing you wish you were better at?
I wish I was better @ expressing myself in words, I explain myself much better in writing, and that's not always convenient......

How can I feel more confident and less insecure?
I know I have a lot of things going for me and yet I feel like my insecurities always keep me from accomplishing my goals, and I'm always afraid I'm not good enough or can't do ...

Why suicide never the answer?
why is it??...

What is your greatest phobia? Have you confronted it? What happened?

How Do i Know it Bipolar??
Many people have told me i have Bipolar (manic Depression) Including my best friend and he knows me like the back of his hand

How do i know for sure is Bipolar??...

If you believe in prayer would you mind saying one for me?
I just really feel alone and tired in life right now and my faith in anything seems to be dwindling. I am in college going for high school English teacher and I can't seem to find a job that ...

It's Me
Is it possible to worry yourself to death?
I worry about so much - I even worry about things that haven't happened yet and probably won't even happen.

Is it possible to worry yourself to death? Because that's what I'm probably going to end up doing.

Just A Girl
Rating
ugh this is why u dont ask random strangers important questions like this
no u cannot worry yourself to death
yes u can stress yourself out, yes stress can cause a myriad of probs but the worry wont kill you
ask anyone with OCD and anxiety disorders, life is harder, their immunity is at risk but it is not life threatening, and abby above, worrying does not cause you to go crazy, ugh, stupidness
its hard to live like that, i know, but nothing bad will come of it besides a decrease in quality of life and stress
cognitive behavioral therapy does help alot of people, try getting a book at home

Morph
worry can make illnesses much worse than they actually are.

prashpal09
Rating
what kind of things do you worry abt?

Canuckz C
Rating
yes

nemraC
yes, it really is, not good.

T C
It's not healthy to worry so much al the time. You should get this sorted - you'd be a lot happier. Why don't you go see your GP to start the ball rolling :o)

Steel And Bone
Rating
Worrying = Stress
Stress can cause cancer. In fact, I saw a few reports stating that stress was among the top 3 causes for cancer.

Jen
It is possible to worry yourself into sickness. Stress decreases the immune systems ability to fend off bacteria and viruses and other nasties.
Long term stress can increase the risks of heart disease.
Extreme accute stress can cause an increase risk in risk-taking behaviour that can cause death.

Gymbunny
I don;t know if you could actually worry yourself to death but you can make yourself ill with it.
If it is that bad I would suggest going to your Doc for some help- you really need to chill a little!!

Florence P
Rating
Worry causes stress and stress can kill....
Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday......was it worth it?

Say what!!!!
Rating
I had the exact question on my mind today. Worrying doesn't change anything, so best not to worry at all.

scarecrowgrl14
Rating
Yes. Aside from other things that can happen to you from worrying. I worry and stress so much because of all the bad things that have happened to me this year that I got covered in hives for a month, get chronic fevers, i'm developing an ulcer, and i get panic attacks. So either way, it's really bad for your body to worry or stress, and yes, it can even kill you.

mossy w
Not to death, but worrying does lead to higher stress levels and if these gets really out of hand they can lead to depression or even suicide. I highly doubt that this will happen to you though, please stop worrying about worrying!

Day time of the Night time
Rating
I'm not sure you can worry yourself to death but you can worry so much you make yourself ill.
Maybe you have to much time to think about things.

Sarah M
Rating
Worry is the same as stress, and too much stress is bad for the mind and the heart.
Symptoms can be anxiety attacks (can be very severe), depression, and even heart attacks.

Therapists can help and are well worth it, they can really transform your life. The feeling of having the ability to stop worrying anymore is amazing, like a huge weight being lifted :)

Good luck!

littlemall4u
im the same way
i make myself sick and im very nervous
if i were you i would pray alot trust God
try not to worry about things that havent happened yet
get some nerve pills from your doctor
if you worry and cause heart rate up.or blood preasure
then yes you might get ill

willz
i wouldny worry about it mate

Abby
Rating
Yes it is possible to worry yourself to death
because if you do that you can go crazy and have a
heart attack and stop breathing because that is what
happened to my grandmother.

Liv
yeah, my grandpa did.
He worried so much he had a heart attack and drove himself to the hospital. He died in the parking lot.
So relax, live a little
xox

autumnamber1978
Rating
Go talk to a doctor.Its not a good sign.Could also be your enviorment.. When you start to worry..start doing something to get your mind off it.If this does not help.See a doc.You will feel much better talking with someone and explaining whats going on..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy