Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How do I cure a problem with heartburn?
Almost a year ago I started getting pretty bad stomach pain high up just under my rib cage. Soon after I also felt chest pain daily (like a woman in a stiletto standing on my chest). The pain ...

How many cigarettes do you have to smoke to make your eyes turn red?

How can I tell my mother...?
...she needs diapers? (DEPENDS) She has Alzheimer's, but she is in total denial. My father is living, in mentally perfect condition, and taking good care of her. But I feel like someone needs to ...

I am mot an alcoholic, but was told I need to go to AA for pill addiction, why?
It felt really weird to say, "hi, I'm ---, I'm an alcoholic, when I really wasn't. I mean, once or twice yes, I've had a hangover, but that was called college!...

What is it when your burps taste like rotton eggs?

The doctors say i might have?
multiple sclerosis, they say im showing signs of having it and my parents say that they are sure i have it. but nobody will tell me what it is, they just tell me that they want to make sure i have it ...

What is the most painful shot you have ever gotten?

My stomach hurts so bad to the point where I feel the need to throw up, and I can't take any medicine?
I feel like if i take medicine, then i'll really throw up and
i'm scared because
i havent thrown up in YEARS.
what should i do ?...

Hi i have a son aged 7 and he has never been dry bed in the mornings he tends to wet most nights he is in?
pull ups at night but he is going on a school trip for 3 nights soon what can i ...

Do i have OCD?
i was wondering if i have ocd...
sometimes i'll count stuff like steps, i only like to step on the concrete blocks (not on the cracks between them), i count how many times i touch something,...

What could be wrong with a person who has a valve movment and nothing but blood comes out??

My dad is dying an i dont know what to do?
my dad has bein diagnosed with brain cancer and he doesnt know that he might only have 2 mnths to live we all thought it was 1 tumore but apparently he has loads and could go at any moment knowin ...

If you were asked to choose one type of a disease and write an essay on it, which disease would you choose?
you can choose any disease except cancer. which disease(s) can somebody find alot of materials to research on?...

What do u think should happen to the 5 bulgarian nurses in libya that injected chidren with HIV?
5 bulgarian nurses and a palistinian doctor deliberately injected 426 children with HIV in libya
what do u think should they be sentanced to death
Additional Details
andrew T. ...

What is that stuff called that you have in your eyes when you wake up?

Whats a good cold medicine?
i am very congested, and my nose is driving me crazy its itching so bad,and i am sneezing tons, and i am all stuffed up, whats the ebst cold medicine that works really good?...

How Can I Stop?
My parents have been fighting lately. They're even thinking about divorce. This has upset me so much that I've just quit eating completely, I've already dropped 38 pounds. My ...

With 9 broken ribs, what would be good but painless to eat?
I'm looking to cheer this guy up by sending him something pleasent to eat that won't cause him any pain....

What can it mean if there is blood in my urine?

Does anyone here suffer from a condition called sciatica if so can u tell me how long u have had it?

mrr86
I noticed that my belly button had a bad smell. Now it is crusting..What is wrong?
My belly button had a smell, not bad enough to notice on my own, but if I put my finger inside, my finger would smell. I poured a little bit of rubbing alcohol into it, and layed down. I left it there for maybe 30 seconds, then I cleaned it. The next day, and the following days, it has been crusty. Any ideas why? There is no pain coming from it at all.
Additional Details
I clean it everyday.

tiggleman27
ewwwww wtf

Cribber
Rating
Yeast infection. This is common. To prevent it in the future, make sure to gently get some soap into it every day in the shower. I had this problem in my teen years until I found out what caused it. Careful washing and drying will put an end to it.

super_bean
Rating
belly buttons do smell if you dont wash them. and probably crushy cuz of the alcohol. just wash it in the shower, and you shouln't have any problems

P.S. why did you stick your finger in there.... and then smell it? lol

joanflre
Rating
Reason for it is sweat accumulating there! with sweat you get secretions which means you get dirt, dead skin (cells), and other toxins depending on what you eat or drink! what you need to do to make the crust go away is get some hydrogen peroxide (h2o2) and pour a couple drops on it before you take a shower, leave it for 10 minutes so the crust will soften and anything infected (bacteria) dies then take a shower with a small bath towel to scrub all your body, makes it easier to clean the skin!!! what I do I use the green pads for dish washing since it's harder and works better than any scrub body wash!! Now keep yourself clean people will love it!!!

Creatine Monohydrate 3-5gr daily
get some hydrogen peroxide, lay down on your back, fill your belly button with the peroxide, let it bubble for a few minutes until the bubbling nearly stops, use a paper towel or something to dry it out with, repeat the next day,.. you have either an infection or fungus. they peroxide will usually fix you right up! if that doesn't work, see your doctor!

jimee77
Rating
You sprang a leak.

Put a band-aid over the top of it so that nothing else leaks out.

It happens all the time to me. Its from playing with it too much.

My mother used to say: If you don't stop playing with your navel all your guts and everything are gonna come out and your gonna be flat as a pancake with just your eyeballs sticking out. But I think she was just trying to scare me...

Gohappy
Uhhh... simple...soap and water...don't feel bad that happened to me before too. I think I was 3 though!

Rachel J
its healing.

ldj_01930
Wash yer belly button with soap and water and leave it alone. Make sure 1st with a clean finger that there isn't a little crusty thing lodged on there. Belly buttons have nooks and crannies.

supertaters
Rating
XD sorry, it made me laugh.
I would recomend using some antibacterial and if it gets worse, go to a doctor.
"doctor doctor, my crusty bellybutton smells bad"

David J
You just need to clean it daily, do it when you have your shower.
No alcohol is needed, just soap, water and a Q-Tip.

Jordin Sparks
eeewww... just clean it in the shower every day... you prolly irritated it with the alcohol..... leave it alone for a few days!!

Jason G
Rating
Deep, dark, damp spaces will start to smell if they aren't cleaned properly. Wash it regularly and make sure it is dried thoroughly. That way it won't smell.

softball_whitney_04
Rating
Even if you clean it in the shower and dry it afterwards, water can get stuck in your belly button. Dip a q-tip in rubbing alcohol and swab your belly button, do this atleast once a week. The rubbing alcohol will dry out any water in there!

jbahhh
Rating
I thought belly buttons just smelled cause they smelled!
Honestly, my belly button has a wierd smell, but not crusting. I just clean it out daily with a cue-tip.

RodiKenley
Nothing. Comes from heat, lint and your skin oils.

aliciamichelle06
Rating
Your belly button sweats, clean it in the shower, it will stink at the end of the day , but no nead for alcohol. the crusting was probably caused by the alcohol. your ok

spiritwalker
it needs washed every once in a while.

CinderBlock
Jeez, just clean it in the shower.

jK
belly buttons are always dirty. its because you didn't clean it in the shower or something. Its a common thing, just dont keep picking your belly button, or it gets red and itchy.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy