Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

How do you get over a bad weekend?
I had an amazingly bad weekend, and am wondering what some of your methods are for getting over it....

Should I pop a burn blister? It's 2cms long and about 1/2cm high.?
On the side of my thumb. Will poping it relive the pain? It's from hot cooking oil....

What can I rub around in my diaper to turn me on?
No, I don't have an incontinence problem. I just like wearing a diaper. It makes me feel like a baby.

I usually put pudding or applesauce. Any other suggestions?...

Small piece of sons finger fell off, should I take him to a doctor?
My 18 month old son was playing with the hedge clippers, (we didnt know he was outside) My neighbor came and woke me up to tell me what happened, with a piece of his finger in a plastic baggy. It isn&...

How do you get rid of the hiccups?
a spoonfull of sugar will get rid of them!...

Scale of 1-10...where are you as far as personality and why?

HELP! I just burned by fingers picking up a hot pan how can i relieve the pain?
They feel like fire, i ran them under cold water, is there anything else i can do???...

How do i pierce the top of my ear by myself?
Iwant the top of my ear pierced, but my mom told me i had to pay for it...and i have no money. so i wnt to pierce it myself. How do i do it?...

If you put a fork in a toaster will it hurt you?
I was just wondering because today i was about to put a fork in a toaster but i thought, maybe i should check by asking people on yahoo answers......

Any ideas on drawing wax out of your ear?
Both of my daughters ears are bloked with wax and the doctor has given her ear drops but they are not working shes been on it for a month now and he will not syringe them because she is only 5, so if ...

When you feel down, what do you do to feel better?

Does anyone know an effective natural remedy for a very sore throat? i hate taking medicine.?

What is good for sunburns other than aloe vera?
and how high should SPF in sun block be?...

Is there any home remides for removing ear wax?
And please don't tell me those ear candles....they don't work....
Additional Details
And without using a q-tip........

How do I get my 17 year old son to quit biting his nails??

Hangover cure needed!?
My head feels like it`s being slowly crushed by an opera singing Elephant..... Please send me your best remedy...Sympathy only please any smart *** answers will be treated with the contempt that they ...

I got a bad spider bite can you help?
well i'm not sure if it is a spider bite, it has gotton a bit bigger and a bit swollen it is BRIGHT white in the center and BRIGHT pinkish red around it and when i raise my arm up it hurts, it ...

How do you stop a finger from bleeding?
My sister just cut her finger and it's bleeding all over the ...

Why is my lower leg going numb?

My sister stepped on a small piece of glass.What should I do to treat her?
My parents are both away,and I can't reach them on their mobile phones.Her foot is bleeding....

easygoininslc
How do I unclog my ears from earwax?

internetchick
Rating
it's called q-tips,wow a new word for ur vocabulary

space cadet
Rating
mayonaise helps

critic
Rating
clean em more often

blondeguyinaustin
With your elbow.

judgementtoday
Rating
with a cue tip

adio_chick16
q tips. clean em more often and they wont get clogged

Dukefrom7th
Rating
use q-tips.

heart64art
Ear candling!! This is a very old method of earwax removal. It's safe, natural and inexpensive. Ear candles can be purchased at health food stores. You can have a friend assist you or find someone who is trained in ear candling by looking in your yellow pages. It sounds weird, at first. It really works, though, to remove deep wax build-up.

http://colonhealth.net/ear_candling/candhist.htm

http://healing.about.com/health/healing/msubearcandling.htm

red_munky06
Rating
If it's really clogged in, try putting a drop of olive oil in every day for a week, then give it a good wash out!
If using cotton buds (q-tips) be careful not too push them in too Far or you will push the wax further in a possibly get an infection!! : )

jab15405
Use a couple of drops of Hydrogen Peroxide and mix it with a couple drops of vinegar. Repeat two times a day for five days. Itching and ear wax will go away.

Bonapartess
Rating
TAPE A COTTON SWAB TO AN ELECTRIC DRILL. IT WORKS EVERY TIME. IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU GO DEAF AT ALL. CAN YOU HEAR ME!

ladybug :)
Hydorogen peroxide and water
use a syringe
do a earlavage

hotangel
qtips

♥Manuela♥
Rating
OTC called Debrox. Get it with the little pump! And always follow the directions.

24th Princess
Rating
I would buy these special ear drops that dissolve ear wax. You can find them in a drugstore or even Wal-Mart. It's usually somewhere near the eye drop section.

If that's not an option, you can try heating up some sweet oil in the microwave. Then take a cotton ball and use it to absorb the sweet oil and stick it in your ear. Both work equally well.

Golden Ivy
pop them but mayonaise yuck!

cdf-rom
Take a very hot shower and let the water run in your ears for a couple minutes. This will loosen up most of it. Wipe your ears carefully with tissues afterward. Don't insert anything in your ear canal. If necessary, afterward, flush your ears with warm water again. Use a syringe (turkey baster) but make sure it's clean.

I never heard of candling before; it sounds a lot more dangerous than hot water.

maharet
there is an earwax removal kit at walmart in the pharmacy area.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy