Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

HELP HELP HELP URGENT i just got a cavity and my teeth really hurt, i dont want to take pill,anyother options?
i just got a filling this morning
i dont like taking tylonal or ibprofen or anything like that unless it's serious

my tooth hurts pretty bad, any suggestions on how to make it ...

Is it safe to use household bleach to whiten teeth?

Anyone stick toothbrushes up there nose ?
I was brushing my teeth on Saturday morning and a friend arrived at my house. I began brushing my teeth faster so that my friend didn't have to wait. My wrist was like a blur as I frantically ...

Will getting my Wisdom teeth removed hurt?
Do they give you General anesthetic for the removal of 4 wisdom teeth? Also, Does anybody know what kind of pain killers will be prescribed when the surgery is over?...

I'm gonna get braces soon? ?
How do they put the braces on and does it hurt?
I hate when dentist dig deep into your mouth it's yucky.
Is there anything yucky about braces?

All braces info is welcome.<...

What happens if a vampire bites somebody with AIDS or Hepatitis?

Should I get anthesisa(sleep) while taking wisdom teeth out or be awake? Have you got it done before?
Have you taken wisdom teeth out? Does it hurt the process? They gave me option of sleeping or being awake.. I was thinking sleeping but I mite get ride after an hour of the surgery being done. I ...

Since my kids teeth are gonna fall out anyway, do I have to let them brush daily?
Those Dora, Sponge Bob, and Diego toothbrushes are VERY expensive.
Additional Details
does it HAVE to be listerine? Or can I use ...

Daughter has toothache with severe jaw pain?
painkillers and other remedies not working more worried bout jaw pain she cant eat properly got worse last 36 ...

My mouth is a bloody mess!?
Is got some bleedin gums...my choppers are perfect otherwise.What ch'all reckon I dew?...

HELP with BRACES??
Okay so I went to the orthodontist on Saturday and he applied a chain to my 4 front teeth, IT KILLS. Please is there anything I can do to stop the pain. My gap is closing but it hurts so bad i feel ...

How often do you visit your dentist?
I go every six months or so, I had a check up this morning and everything was fine again and I don't need any treatment. Do you think it'll be okay to go once a year or should I keep up ...

Braces????
I'm getting braces do they ...

Is it ok to chew sugar free chewing gum with braces?
I know you aren't supposed to chew gum with braces, but what about sugar free gum? Some people have told me that its ok with sugar free though. If anyone has any good or bad experiences please ...

Braces...stressed?
I HATE BRACES i just got them and i cant eat for like a week
i cant even bite down i really stressing and just i hate them

do you have any ideas of what i can eat?...

Who likes the dentist?

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

How painful is it to get your wisdom teeth out? I am getting my out at 9:15am tomorrow. Any suggestions?

What should I do first, brush my teeth or floss my teeth?
And why?...

Barking mad
You talking to me?
or are you chewing a brick

YeaahNaee!
Rating
haha wow..okay then.

madpol1
Whaddaya Blind? Can't you see I'm talking on my cell phone?
Everything don't have to be about you, ya know. Oh wait, now I am talking to you, could you hold? Yeah, now I am talking to you. You got a problem with that, Shorty?

MLJ
No shillly I wash jusht at the dentisht I'm shtill waiting for the novicaine to rub offfff, ooopsh, shorrry I just droooooled all over myshelf. Sheeee ya later.

mcvnjs
im answer this question to get points.

Nick W
Rating
C is the correct answer.

Emmarose
Rating
Neither, I'm ignoring you

Steve Johns
what????

Bored.
neither.

à®â™¥P u S s y CaT♥à®â™¥its a GIRL!!!!
no

babyface
I am but you cannot hear me can you. I have been talking to you for the last hour and you haven't said a word yet.

myke0282
either way you will be chewing a brick pal

radstar67
Rating
I'm talking - I'm just glad that AT LAST someone is listening to me...Thank you, thank you.

Anyway, where was I... Ah, yes...

Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, CRUNCH - Sorry, I was chewing a brick after all!

ash
yea im talking to you....and chewing a brick

New York
Rating
Do you not have anything better to do then to make a fool of yourself on the internet?

Mike T
Rating
Either way you lose your teeth!

disisyimhot5
WaT that didnt make sense.

pearlseeker
*Crunch crunch*

Cara
I'm chewing cobblestone.

Dr. Craig
Rating
There was once a man from nantucket.....

mamsy0
i have heard of sh**ing one but not chewing one

DEREK W
Rating
I'm chewing a bone , but it probably belongs to you :)

icemunchies
I think you're just hearing those voices again.

madjr
Rating
im talkin to u so stop chewing on that brick fido

âˆMz.Craziâˆ
Rating
I Like Theeee Puppay!!! he's a Cutay!!! =]

liam
Rating
chewing a brick it is more fun then talking to you

dadcat00759
Barking Mad does not even come close here catch this brick

Georgia Girl
Rating
I'm chewing a brick.

I can only be me
Rating
umm what?
And no I'm not talking to you, Im typing to you.

NONAME
wang?
Travis the Taxi Driver rules my world of worlds.
wang.

skullian
coz either way your gunna lose some teeth!

Is that what you wanted to hear?

gordon3392
Rating
Chew it softly then,,,,,

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy