Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

No matter what I do I have bad breath. Some one help please!!!?
I have really pretty teeth but my breath is horrible!!! I dont know what else to do! I floss and all that good stuff and still and it is soooo embarrassing!...

How to relieve the pain of braces?
I dont have braces yet...but I'm getting them very soon, so I just want to know what to do to decrease the pain...or make it totally go away.
And tell me if you are wearing braces, or did, ...

How can u get a thoothache to go away?
when medican don't ...

How come I don't have any wisdom teeth?
Im 21 and I only have two molars in the back... am i a late bloomer?...

Am i supposed to use pearl drops toothpaste on its own, or with a normal toothpaste too?

Teeth cleaning can someone help me?
i have tea stains on my bottom teeth that i cant take off is there anything that i can use that works
and dont say that i dont brush my teeth i brush them for 3 minutes in the morning and at ...

About how much percent of people had to get spacers before getting braces?

Should my face swell like this AFTER taking antibiotics?
I have been on antibiotics for 48 hours after experiencing an excruciating toothache for about a week. I self prescribed Motrin 800 mg, and some kind of antibiotic. THEN I went to the dentist. He ...

Why do our teeth fall out when we get old?
????...

Should i get braces?
my teeth are almost perfectly straight.
my lower teeth are all straight.
i have an overbite and i am extremely sensitive to pain.

i talked to my orthodontist and she said only if ...

What is the price range for having all of your teeth extracted?

I need to get dentures. My question is will the dentist pull my teeth?
and put in the new new dentures all on the same day? I just can't stand the idea of walking around without teeth,especially at work....

Dentist NHS?
I've been with my dentist for ten years and suddenly they have decided they are only 'private' from now on and I will have to pay if I want to stay with them. Is this legal?...

Why are doctors, especially dentists so lazy?
I have been to 3-4 dentists recently (in USA) (for a case other than general cleaning) and all they are interested in doing is to take an x-ray and refer me to someone else who repeats the process. T...

How can i have white teeth?
I want white teeth! Im 15. I dont want any treetment or anything. Please tell me if there is any toothpastes or something you would recomend for white teeth!...

Whats the best way to treat ur tooth when u have had it pulled?

What is the best way to whiten teeth?

I have a broken molar, nerve is exposed, what can I take for pain?
I had a molar break off about 5 months ago. I have had non stop pain for almost a week now. I ended up in the er, and they put me on antibiodics. Told me to take advil for pain. That doesn't ...

What does it feel like to have teeth removed?
Tommorrow I am getting 4 of my 2nd to back teeth out because they don't have adult teeth underneth, then the week after that I'm going to have braces put it. I hate injections so much, and ...

What would cause the roof of of my mouth to turn black?
I wear an upper denture, brush my teeth, tongue and gums every day. Got up today, took out denture, it was covered w/black stuff, andso was the roof of my mouth. Any ideas?...

deep blue
Wisdom teeth, how long will it take to come through.?
One of my wisdom teeth has half come through. I've noticed it fully coming out over the last few weeks.

The only problem is, food gets stuck under the skin that its pushing through.

How long will it take to fully come out? I've read that sometimes they wont fully come out. How will i know if it won't keep coming?

The dentist saw it yesterday and didn't say anything about it there being a problem. Would she have known if there was a problem with it.

Kiki
Rating
Forever...
Sometimes didn't come and it rots before coming out.
Best t o get it before it rots...
Good luck...!!!

Winger
Rating
Wisdom teeth are kinda unique from person to person. Some people they come in just fine over a matter of a few weeks sometime in their teens (or later). Some people just never get them. Others they come in sideways. And for some like you, they seem to take forever to come in, and maybe never will fully emerge.

Give it a few more weeks. Teeth do grow in slowly and wisdom teeth are good big ones. If you really think that its taking too long go back and see your dentist in a couple of weeks.

Good luck.

#1con
Sometimes they don't. You may have to have them removed by an oral surgeon.

Lal
Rating
I had the same problem until I invested in a water pik-works wonders! You can buy one at any Wallgreens or CVS and it shouldn't be more than 30 bucks. I'm sorry I don't know how long they take to come out fully-I am having mine removed before then.

jade c
Rating
weeks maybe months

Cristiano Ronaldo
13 years

caffsans
it takes time just like regular teeth=try not to worry and it will be in before you know it=if the dentist said its OK,that's great
she would have known as she learned this at dental school

roy_glen2003
Rating
Approximately 3 months.

michelle_wont_tell
I'm almost 37 and I have 2 wisdom teeth that have been coming in for almost 6 years now.

ms Annie
Rating
I am 34 yrs old and I haven't seen my wisdom teeth yet.My sister is 21 and hers grew in sideways...wierd!

TLC4theworld
Rating
some dentist don't care others you have to tell them that it is bothering you.

Samantha
Rating
if they say it isn't impacted I guess they would know. I'm over 30 and I still have 2 wisdom teeth that have't emerged

Slackineb
Rating
Did your dentist take xrays? Looking at the xrays would have given her a pretty good indicator if there was anything to be concerned about. If it's really bothersome, you should mention it to your dentist and see what she suggests. Otherwise, if you prefer to play the waiting game, it could take several weeks for that tooth to fully erupt - if it ever does.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy