Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How do you cure mouth odour?
What do I do to get rid odf bad mouth odour? Sometimes when other people speak to me I perceicve nothing, but when I open my mouth....I this strong alkaline breath rushes out. I'cve tried ...

Wisdom teeth help!?
I have to have my wisdom teeth cut out and iam scared as i keep hearing different stories! Do they dislocate your jaw? Do you get put to sleep?
Additional Details

How long do i have to wait to start smoking again after getting my wisdom teeth removed???
idk if it will give me some type of infection or anything so yea...

i got my surgery on wed. and its now sat. can i smoke??...

How many drinks would it take to fight a kangaroo?

I want to get tooth implants...?
I was in a car accident and lost my front side tooth and damaged other teeth (I had the braces wire on). I have been undergoing surgery after surgery to reconstruct all the damage to my mouth. C...

Why do some people not brush their teeth?

How do i get the pain of braces to sooth?
I just got my braces on 3 hours ago and my teeth hurt! how do get the pain to sooth?!?!?...

How does a dentist test for a cracked tooth?
How does the dentist know if a tooth is cracked or not?...

Wisdom teeth pulling?
Ok I have a dentist appt tomarrow. I already know that I have to get my 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Which I am scared to death. But when they numb your gums before they give you the shot. Can you feel the ...

My braces are cuting my inner cheeks what should i do??

I have to get a root canal wed..any advice??
how's the pain..is it really bad?
Additional Details
they told me 2 take 1 Valium the night before and 2 an hour before the ...

I am having all 4 wisdom teeth extracted in 2 hours!?
Freaking out slightly... I dont do well with pain =(

I have soft foods to eat, and am off work for a couple days.

Any words of "wisdom" for me Teehee!...

Best way to whiten your teeth?
Without having to take an uber expensive trip to a dentist?
Additional Details
I'm aware brushing works, for the dumb f u c k s ...

Trying to save some money on dental work, have any thoughts?
My neighbor Henry is real handy with tools and fixing things.
He said he could drill my bad tooth with his Black& Decker, and fill it with bondo. I am considering it, have any thoughts?...

Would you smile if you had very bad-ly aligned teeth?

Additional Details
well not everyone can affort treatments!!...

How do U get a gap in your teeth fixed?
Not that I have one but my friend does... she wants to get fixed before we get into our senior year in High School. Her gap is like little in her two front teeth.
So does anyone know a solution ...

Poll: How many of you actually floss your teeth daily?
be honest!...

O.K. My brother and I were eating earlier and both of us burned our tongues. This got me thinking:

If you burn yourself badly enough on other parts of your body, you could loose all sensation on those parts.

My question is: Do your taste buds loose sensation if
a) they ...

Help i have bad breath?
I have really bad breath and I've tried everything to get rid if it.

I brush my teeth up to 4 times a day, I floss twice and I use mouthwash as often as I can through out the day. I&#...

White spot on my throat!??
Well its like.right above my tonsil. not on my tonsil. and it burns. and its all red around it. its been there a few days now. what could it be??
Additional Details

SilentStory
Will my wisdom teeth push my teeth closer together and close my gaps?
A person told me that when my wisdom teeth grow in they'll fill in all the gaps in my teeth, so now I'm really curious. My teeth are like all straight in a line and I only have just a couple gaps between my teeth which arent very big. My wisdom teeth are already starting to grow in and so far I think my teeth have moved closer together. Does anybody know if the growth of wisdom teeth will push my teeth closer together and close those gaps?
(I really wanna avoid braces..)

samantha_jade13
ok so yes they will get closer together but eventually they are going to become crowded and you are just gunna need braces ne ways that is exactly what happened to my husband! no he has one crucked tooth on the bottom

freak
Rating
i havent ever heard of that

mf mf mf mf mf fmf mf mfmfmfmfmf
Rating
the answer is no

Salty but Sweet
Rating
They can if they grown in straight and healthy, but they are more likely not to.

There are A LOT of bad things that can happen if you don't get those teeth pulled. It's not good to let them grow in. They collect bacteria, cause infections, and they hurt like hell! Get them pulled ASAP!

blaze
Yes, I believe it is possible for this to happen, depending on the position of your wisdoms. if they are coming on horizontally, there is a greater chance that they will affect your other teeth. Your dentist can tell you whether or not you're at risk.

nadie
It is likely that they will. if you have never been to the orthodontist get an appointment with them, the sooner the better. If they would have thought that your wisdoms would cause a problem with your teeth they would have had them removed don't worry you probably wont need braces(comming from someone who had them for 5 year and her wisdom teeth out when she was 14 its not all that bad) but definitely get an ortho appointment if its bugging you.

Rose
Rating
I'm 35 years old and I have braces on because I let my wisdom teeth grow in and they crowed my mouth and made my teeth all crooked> I had braces when I was 17 and let me tell you my mom is pissed that she spent all that money.

Big Fat Wrinkley Elbow
Rating
Probably not unless they grow like side ways and don't hurt like hell.

rurouni33569
Ask the dentist, it is possible. I overheard my dentist telling some teenagers mom that his wisdom teeth coming in might close up a lot of the gap from the tooth he had just pulled.

Brian
i have had wisdom teeth in the past thy did not close any gaps but i did have 3 of them removed speak to your dentist there might not be any need to have them removed you might be able to live with them

Vicarious Cynic
Rating
They could

Nijojo
Maybe. I do know as mine came in they pushed my teeth together which were already quite tight and the front ones started to buckle backwards. They were removed before this got bad enough to need correction but the evidence they caused some sort of change was there.

I'm not so certain that I would prolong needed dental work in hopes that will fix it. Too many maybes involved and some people never get wisdoms and others it just causes more problems than they're worth. So you might be one of the lucky few who never need to have their wisdoms pulled but I'd ask your dentist and if you don't feel real confident about his answer get a second opinion!

carly m
im not really sure--i work at an orthodontist but i never really thought of that.

braces do stink, i had them too. BUT you can try invisalign...if your teeth only have a couple gaps the time you had the clear retainers would be really short probably.

if your curious about teeth growth..you can go to a dentist or schedule a first appointment with an orthodontist--most..well the good ones do new patients for free..just to give you a conseltation on what a possible treatment would be. he could also answer your questions.

ive seen people with just a couple gaps who use invisalign. they swear on it over braces.

hope i helped!

--j--
Rating
i really don't know the answer because i am not your dentist,and i am not a dentist myself. i just think that if the wisdom tooth grows diagonally, it would impact on the tooth next to it. so it may cause you teeth to move. but i think it would be long if you do not have braces and would cause awful pain. but, if the wisdom tooth grows vertically, i think it would not cause the other teeth to move.

Incognito
That's possible, it's also possible that too much crowding can occur and the end result are crooked teeth.

The Stig
yeah could. It really depends on how they are growing in. Ask your dentist.

TS

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy