Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Silly Question- why is it, when you get a new toothbrush, the first time you use it, your teeth and mouth ....
fell so much cleaner? Has anyone else noticed or experienced this?...

Whats an effective method to deal with wisdom tooth pain?

Im getting braces soon. im a 11 year old guy.?
should i get colors or just plan cause i herd the colors are girly. are they?...

Question about Braces?
I'm getting braces soon, i'm just a little worried about some things.
So,
1) How will I be able to swallow, because I heard that your mouth has to stay completely dry?
2) D...

Aunt haves a killer toothache cant get in dentist for another week any quick remedies ?
Quick!!!...

How much do braces generally cost?

I cant get my 3 year old to brush her teeth!?
hi, i cannot get my three year old to brush her teeth, she will brush using just the brush but wont use toothpaste, i have tried different flabvours, doing mine at same time but she gags when she ...

Can you get kanker sores from kissing? how?
How do you get rid of them?...

I have been told that chewing on ice can crack teeth. True??
another poster's question......

Question about Lorazepam?
have a dental appointment at 9 am on Wed. I will be taking lorazepam before the procedure and hubby will be driving me to and from. I know I will be zonked when I get home but I am wondering how ...

What is the best way to pull a tooth without the pain?
I have a loose and it is bothering me badly. I want to pull it but I do not want to do it painfully. Help me!...

I want whiter teeth and I have braces any suggestions?
I have heard a lot of people say that whitening systems cause your teeth to rotten is this true?...

I need help with my teeth, i have one tooth growing behind another one, the tooth infront is a baby tooth...?
i need help??? i have a tooth and adult one growing behind this baby one, the baby one isn't even woberly... please give me advise on what i should do about it..??? ...

My son has ulcers in his mouth and a white tongue what should I give him?
I have been putting TCP on them but it has been a few days now- is there anything kids can have or could it be a sign of something else e.g run down. he is 4 yrs old and has just done a few weeks of 4...

Anyone found my teeth, lower set wrapped in servette, one owner?
If you find them keep them, I could never eat with them anyway
Additional Details
another two hundred quid ...

What is the best way to clean your teeth?
I have been told that toothpaste contains sugar which can break down your teeth, is this true? I use Colgate Cavity Protection toothpaste and an Oral-B sonic tooth brush. I floss of coarse as well. W...

What is ur favorite candy?

Why when you have braces you cant chew gum?
I dont know but for me gum wont like break brackets just it sticks to them a little ....

Why is my jaw popping?is it normal?
I have braces. my jaw has been clicking. my ortho said it was normal.i wear rubber bands which seem to have made it worser than it was. then this morning when i woke up, my mouth was kinda stuck so i ...

Braces :D colors?!?!?! :D [: =p?
Im getting braces in a few weeks and i am trying to decide if i should get pink or blue. I LOVE the color blue, but pink blends in with my lips[: Lol. And i dont want my braces to be really noticable,...

psychosolodiver
Why is my tooth sensitive to cold and air?
I was sparring yesterday and sometime during a take down or fighting a choke, my jaw got slammed.

Today, I noticed one of my teeth is very sensitive to air and cold.

What is wrong? What can I do?

Canuck Guy
Rating
I don't know what's wrong. I had temperature sensitive teeth when I was a kid after I had some dental work. The dentist suggested using Sensodyne toothpaste. I did and the sensitivity went away. I don't know if the toothpaste helped or if I just grew out of it, or whatever was wrong healed.

TG2Go
Rating
:} No idea,but you should go see doc, instead of depending on our answer.

viki
Rating
go to the dentist

olga
Hi! Don't worry. It's problem have many people. You must go to dentist and it will ok. You must use more mouthwash and eat more fruits and vegetables.

Jn
Your injuries will heal.

Jason
exposed a nerve, cavity, or a filling is letting loose. It should go away in a week, if not, go see a dentist. Chew warm food on that side, it will go away faster.

!!♥!!
maybe u need more flouride. when you teeth have little flouride(which is a layer of protection on all teeth), then they become sensative to cold things. For example.when some ppl bite straight into an ice cream bar, it hurts...while to others it doesnt. To those who it doesnt hurt,they have healthy teeth with flouride!

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
IF THE SAME PAIN IS ESPECIALLY ELICITED BY COLD AIR, THEN THIS IS CAUSED BY EXPOSED DENTIN. SENSODYNE TOOTHPASTE WILL HELP THIS SENSITIVITY.

Deutsche359
It's common. Use sensodyne tooth paste. My dentist said only be concerned if it is sensitive to HOT. The dentist can also put a coating on it to help too.

kiera70
It likely has nothing to do with the sparring. A lot of people get sensitive teeth for a lot of reasons. Try Sensodine. It will help diminish the sensitivity.

diannegoodwin@sbcglobal.net
Rating
You need to see your dentist tomorrow. There could be nerve damage.

Spooled
cavity maybe

mighty_power7
one of your teeth may have gotten chipped, exposing a nerve. definitely go see a dentist.

ANG
Rating
You either have an exposed nerve or a cavity.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy