Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Daughter has toothache with severe jaw pain?
painkillers and other remedies not working more worried bout jaw pain she cant eat properly got worse last 36 ...

My mouth is a bloody mess!?
Is got some bleedin gums...my choppers are perfect otherwise.What ch'all reckon I dew?...

HELP with BRACES??
Okay so I went to the orthodontist on Saturday and he applied a chain to my 4 front teeth, IT KILLS. Please is there anything I can do to stop the pain. My gap is closing but it hurts so bad i feel ...

How often do you visit your dentist?
I go every six months or so, I had a check up this morning and everything was fine again and I don't need any treatment. Do you think it'll be okay to go once a year or should I keep up ...

Braces????
I'm getting braces do they ...

Is it ok to chew sugar free chewing gum with braces?
I know you aren't supposed to chew gum with braces, but what about sugar free gum? Some people have told me that its ok with sugar free though. If anyone has any good or bad experiences please ...

Braces...stressed?
I HATE BRACES i just got them and i cant eat for like a week
i cant even bite down i really stressing and just i hate them

do you have any ideas of what i can eat?...

Who likes the dentist?

Getting teeth pulled?
I have to get some teeth pulled because my mouth is crowded. Will the dentist people or whatever they are knock me out? or just numb me?...

If i get braces how long will i have it for??
okay im thinking bout braces but i want to know how long i will have it for and if i will look good with it here is a picture of my teethhttp://i160.photobucket....

How painful is it to get your wisdom teeth out? I am getting my out at 9:15am tomorrow. Any suggestions?

What should I do first, brush my teeth or floss my teeth?
And why?...

About braces...?
I just got my braces. I had one day of 'throbbing' in my teeth. Now my teeth feel fine...are my braces 'still working'? I don't see my denstist for 7 weeks and I just can'...

It is known that anorexia/bulimia sufferers have bad teeth - but do they also have poor nails & hair?
If so, Is the damage irreversible?...

I had a filling in my tooth yesturday and i still can't eat on the side of my mouth i had the filling.?
Is this normal? My tooth did not hurt before i had the filling....

Has anyone had a tooth break while eating coleslaw?

Im sooo scared!Im getting braces!Do they hurt?

Hate how dentist makes small talk while I'm on the chair.?
Okay, I am going to the dentist in about an hour and I had to have this particular one because the man I prefer is booked out. This dentist however makes a lot of small talk, asking me about college ...

How do i get whiter teeth in 1 month??

I have bad & crooked teeth, who do I see first?
Should I see the orthodontist first or the dentist first?
My teeth are in bad condition and they're also crooked, havent seen a dentist in 10years
I thought I'll confront my ...

bluenotepitts
Why have brits got such messed up teeth?
tooth brush, now that is a word that limeys should be proud of inventing. never thought of teethbrush did you. god bless the US.

STEVE T
LOL ,SO THE YANKS DO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR,

Icarus
Rating
we got toothbrushes fool

it just smoking crack that messes up the gnashes innit

thunderchild67
HOw DARE you insult people in this country for BAD TEETH
DONT insult us insult our government for taking away dental care from the country.....I suggest you research the cost of dentistry in this country and see what it costs as toothrbushes are what most people in this country are pretty much left with !!!!!!!

alexinscarborough
It is because the Government insist on making us use Fluoride in toothpaste.

They're even trying to foist it on us in our water supplies!

Dental Fluorosis is evil, caused by fluoride.

Since I changed to a non fluoride toothpaste, I have had a visit to the dentists where I didn't need any drilling! First time in 30 years of going to the dentists where I needed no work. Speaks volumes to me!

Now look at the link.

♥ Snookie ♥
lacking of a good dental plan/insurance?? *in reality, lots of other ppl have bad teeth too u know...*

vodka
because you have never had to come over here and find a nhs dentist they are impossible to find and i cannot afford to pay hundreds for treatment

kiwi_ak
Rating
That's a generalization of all British. There are plenty with beautiful teeth. However, to answer your questions of the Brits you have seen is due to their water not being fluoridated, as most water is in the U.S.

J H
If you are suggesting that having veneers and crowns and bleaching your teeth as per the USof A is having natural teeth then we don't tend to have these in the UK. In the UK we have to pay for our dental care twice - once via the National Insurance payment and again via the payment to the private practitioners we have to see.

They maintain our teeth as naturally as possible, without wasteful cosmetic finishes. Teeth are not white - many of us have yellow teeth due to the use of Tetracyclines in our infancy but we choose to stick with the real thing rather than change them for veneers which come off and break.

mrs_empo
Rating
We have messed up teeth because we can't get a dentist!
Our stupid government let all of the dentists opt out of National Insurance Dentistry, so alot of us can't afford the treatment.

michael k
Rating
Their teeth are fine,&,unlike the Yanks,they've got brains as well.

sammie
Why r u americans so whiney and live of mcdonalds oh and play crap sports ? i am british and have lovely white teeth and i dont live in a trailer and u lot are crap at everything so there US stands for unbelievably shi* god save the queen

EMMA©
Rating
My teeth are in perfect health thankyou!

Lisa P
May I stick up for us Brits, we may not have proper teeth as you seem to put it, but so what we are what we are.. Who gives you the right to tell us to use a toothbrush,, I must just get my tooth pick to you!!!

zeldieuk2002
Rating
my teeth are fine! most brits cant get into a dentist as theres no vacancies anywhere. the ones that have got vacancies are all taken straight away.
oh and i own a toothbrush, i change it every 3 months, and i also floss

button moon
Rating
what? have they just let you out of the mad asylum

Mr Crusty
Rating
Why are you such an idiot!?

Yawn...Why do so many American tw@ts think they're funny - when all they do is repeat the same old bigoted stereotypes!?

Lucy
Rating
shut up!

swan tips
Why are Americans not as intelligent as British people??? Also Why do you insist on coming over to Yahoo UK answers? Go away little man.. and take your teeth with you!!!

ianhnewcastle
What??

Most Americans teeth are capped yous all look like the Osmonds

And I have not seen as many ppl wearing braces in my life than in the US - pefect teeth eh - maybe at a cost you nugget

MANC & PROUD
My dentist says I have perfect teeth thanks and you don't need sunglasses to look at them !

Frankie
thats a myth. you only see americana with good teeth on television. if you see el americana in real life their teeth are as disgusting as the brits

CyberCommie
Oooh! I do love urban myths! That is about as true as saying that all Yanks are dim lard buckets. (Which in your case seems to be true)

sladelover
Rating
I have yet to meet an American with real teeth! Get stuffed you idiot, my teeth are perfect!

Velouria
Rating
Why are americans so anal about having such unnaturally white and straight teeth? Are you so fixated on superficial stuff that you have to waste loads of money rather than give to charity?

As long as your teeth are healthy and disease free why waste money on changing their appearence? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

gorgeousfluffpot
probably the same reason that the Yanks have plastic noses, breasts and lack of personality ... because of the emphasis you place on looks regardless of the cost. In fact, most Yanks I might all look the same like they'ce come off a production line - where is your individuality?

Heathen
Rating
You Sir, are an illiterate retard.

barneyboy
Its to give the yanks a reason to feel superior, after all they are **** at everything else.

Jon B
Rating
You need them to plough through your troughs of burgers. At least we don't have to have clothes that would do your average Brit as a tent.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy