Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

IS there any at home remedies for a abscessed tooth? I am in alot of pain and no dental insurance :(?

What foods that can and cannot be eaten if you're going to wear braces?
within the next three to seven days, i'm about to wear my braces. i would say that i did not bother that much to research on how braces going to affect my lifestyle... how it's gonna hurt ...

What's the best whitening toothpaste to use?

Ouch! I have a cut in my mouth... is there something to ease the pain?
I have a cut or something on the gums and upper check on my right side. Its extreamly painful to even smile. Dose any one know of a remeady that could help it stop hurting? The worst part is i don...

Which mouthwash will be best to do awy withbad mouth breath and how shuld we use it?

Which one u rather be in life ; a lawyer or a dentist/orthodontist??

I am 21, and all my wisdom teeth have not come out yet?
just like 1 and a half of them have come out.
I've heard people younger then me that they already have the all them out . is this normal?
Additional Details
they have not ...

I have braces, im 13, and i got this thing on my gums [pic included]?
it hurts
it hasnt been goin away
and i dont know what it is
is it an infected cut or what?

here it is:
anyone have a clue?
http://i234.photobucket....

When do you get your wisdom teeth?

Hole in tooth?
So like the top tooth next to my two front teeth has like a hole in it. The whole isnt like all the way through my tooth but just a little bit in. Do i have to get it filled at the dentist? and will ...

Ouchie! Help me!!!?
My wisdom teeth are trying to grow in! It hurts so bad! How do i sooth it without having to buy anything pricy? It would be best if i didn't have to buy anything at all....

Wisdom teeth?
Hi my wisdom teeth have been coming through for quite some time. Untill recently the pain has been slight, but the last few days one of them has really started to hurt. Ive been having to take pain ...

How do YOU brush your teeth?
Im 100% serious how do you brush your teeth?...

Is getting your wisdom teeth really as bad as people make it out to be?
I only have the top two the others never existed. They are fully (more than fully) grown out. Just very crooked - ouch!
Additional Details
Getting your wisdom teeth out, I meant to ...

Crest white strips do they work??
if you have tried them do they work what was your results??...

This one is kind of a funny question?
The other day I had some popcorn and of course a piece got stuck between my teeth. I ask a co-worker "Do you have any floss?" and she says, "Do you mean dental floss?" I was ...

I have a tooth ache. i ran out of vicodins.?
what could i take that would give me the same effect or better?...

What do you do when a friend wont see a doctor????
My friend has an abbcests tooth I am scared that she might die becuase I recently heard about a boy who died from an abbcest tooth because the infection went to the brain. She puts numbing stuff on ...

Does it hurt to get braces?
i am gettin them next month on friday th 13...

Should I get Braces, is it worth the pain to have perfect teeth?
Keep in mind:
1. My case would have to be done w/i 6 mos.
2. I may never bite properly again.
3. I wont be able to eat solid foods for about 4-6 mos.
Additional Details
C...

dean wells
Why do i wake up with dry blood on my teeth and lips?
for about 8 months or even longer ive been wakeing up with blood that goes black on my lips,ive always got dried lips when i wake up up,i also get a bit on my teeth is this gum disease?

feed me to the sleep
Not at all. Most likely, you're sleeping with your mouth open and breathing through it, rather than your nose. When you go to bed, keep your mouth closed, and try to only breathe through your nose. If you have trouble doing so, then try getting some nasal strips; they help open up the passages. Hope this helps!

roverpavlova
Rating
You are a vampire.

HEC
Rating
Dude that's some kind of gum disease, you need to find you some floss and become it's friend!

basketball_luver
Rating
I think you need to see a dentist

ITGuy
Rating
Does it coincide with full moons occurring on the previous nights?

Serena
Rating
u probably have gingivitis go to a doc

Nate
vampire etc..

तर्नेक
u better see ur gp first then ur dentist second

caitlin
Your lips are chapped. Try chap stick. They bleed because they are really chapped and they crack. It goes onto your teeth because your lips are pressed up against them.

*~Josy~*
Rating
it could be that you're biting ur lips in ur sleep or it could be that u have gingivitis. i would bring it up to your dentist so he/she can take a look at it. if it hurts try orajel for the time being. hope this helps. good luck!

perfect_paradox
Rating
There are a few different things that could be causing your problem. I'm going to assume that at some time over the course of the last 8 months you've inspected you mouth for any cuts from biting and that that is not the problem. It could be gum disease like you said. It could also be from grinding your teeth in your sleep. This can loosen teeth and cause bleeding and eventually tooth loss. Your dentist can identify and treat either of those problems. Both will require commitment from you to follow hygiene recommendations and/or where a mouth guard at night. Dental insurance is a wonderful thing.

hballx
me too! Im not sure it was gum disease.

I got sick of it after a while though and decided to use antiseptic mouthwash or salty water to rinse ya mouth out a couple of times a day. (I didnt have a dentist!!)

My lips all cracked, my mouth tasted disgusting and I had blood all in my teeth. ( my lips were chapped all of winter :()

Al of a sudden though I noticed that I had a chipped tooth or something ?! Think I was either grinding my teeth alot in my sleep (caused by stress and alcohol, drug abuse, etc apparently) or biting the inside of my mouth/lips .

Also after a few days noticed that I was getting little ulcers right at the front of my mouth and my tongue went a funny yellowy colour.. I also had really sensitive gums...dont know if you have all this too but ust thought Id share the gore! Sometime when I coughed aswell my throat bled...dunno if this relates t the same thing but its prob cos I smoke ??

All in all, it lasted approx. 2 weeks (after I started treating it!!) and then cleared up completely.

Also I managed to clear the chroni chapped lips witha healthy er diet, loads of water and not applying a huge amount of lip salve!!

Maybe just pop across the dentist and have a chat if youre worried?? xo

Michelle
Rating
no, i get the too every once in awhile. you might have bit your lip or something

garnet
U might be having gum disease, go to your dentist for a checkup

Family L
The blackness on your lips are scabs. You probably pick them or dont' drink enough. And the dried up blood can go onto your teeth if you sleep with your mouth open since the lips and teeth are millimetres apart. I don't think it's gum disease because dry lips have nothing to do with your gum, unless your gums are the ones bleeding.

Sam(im not latino just tan)
Rating
No use chapstick. if that doesnt work go to the docter!

Dan S
It could be a gum disease, a lung disease or a disorder where you are chewing your lip or grinding your teeth. Whatever it is you need to see a doctor and give them a sample of the dried blood so they can find out if it came from your mouth, your lungs or your nose.

If you are not being serious and asking this question as a joke then I recommend ordering a pizza with lots of garlic on it and see if your survive. If you do then you are not a vampire.

I am hoping this question is a joke because if you have had a problem like this for 8 months then you are in serious trouble. It could range from a minor infection in the gum to lung cancer. This is not the place to try and diagnose your disease--go see a doctor.

Do you have stomach pains: ulcer?
Do you have asthma: lung bleeding?
Do you have pain in your chest: cancer, lung bleeding, heart disease....?
Do you have sore gums; gingivitis, under the tooth infection, tooth infection....?
Do you have a problem or illness that I don’t even know about?

You need a doctor to answer the questions I have given you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy