Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What kind of Toothpaste is better Crest or Colgate ?

What's the worst part of getting braces on?
I'm going to get braces on in January and I wanted to know what the worst part of getting them on was. How long does it take to actually get them on? I heard the worst part wasn't the pain, ...

Cracked or chipped tooth?
so i have this tooth that has a little crack on the front. its kinda flaky, so if i were to pick at it (which i havent) part of it will come off . it doesnt hurt wat so ever. it is very hard to ...

Going to have my first filling in two weeks time....?
Hey everyone =] I'm 16 years old.....and...

Um, I am going to have my first filling in two weeks time, & I have no clue how it will go...

I know you have to have an ...

What are some home remedies for a toothache?
I have a dentist appointment in the morning, but the pain is excruciating, tonight. Please help!...

Why does smoking make your teeth go yellow?

Why has teeth a shade of yellow? Is it a nutrient deficiency?

Braces ???
Well I'm in 8th grade and getting braces on December 4th. It's still a pretty long time, bt I can't wait and I'm really excited. So, I'm just wondering about any information ...

Is it any harm to health if you accidentally fall asleep with crest white strips on?
i fell asleep last night with crest white strips on, and i woke up with a sore throat and nothing on my teeth. is it any harm to your health to swallow crest white strips?...

Bad Breath Questions?????
My teeth are sparkling white and I use mouth wash every day before school, but by the time I'm at school my breath is ack! Any helpful info?? Please help!!!!!!!!!!...

How can I get rid of this toothache?
I had 2 top teeth filled 4 weeks ago and immediately started to have toothache. The pain radiates all over the left side of my face, into my head and eyes and into all other teeth on the left side. T...

Would you be concerned?
I got my wisodom teeth out on Tuesday, I went o a concert last night and kissed a girl a bit with my tounge, not crazy bu a occassionally. I was spitting blood this morning, I guess from the teeth. S...

Do fixed braces hurt ?
I'm getting fixed braces (train-tracks) tomorrow and I was just wondering if it hurts when they tighten the wire. Help I'm really worried =(...

I think i need braces, my mom doesnt!
this is what my teeth look like:
http://i291.photobucket. http://i291.photobucket. ...

I am getting braces soon, do they hurt?
I am wondering if they hurt? If they do which part hurts more? Do they hurt taking them off?
Which foods should I stay away from?...

What will be easier to eat with braces?
I have the choice to have pizza or a fish sandwich with fries from Dairy Queen.
And i only got braces on my top teeth. What will be easier to eat? And wont really mess with my braces?
A...

Please BRACES HELP!!!!?
I''m a 15 year old girl and i'm getting braces tomorrow..what are some things that i need to look out for or is it going to hurt? what are the main things i should eat when i first get ...

Is this been a bit unreasonable?
I'm 18 and had an orthodontist appointment today at 12:45pm. I got the bus at 12pm. The bus was taking longer than I expected and tried several times to ring and say i was going to be late, but ...

I'm Getting Braces. I have some questions :]?
I'm getting braces this Tuesday. I was wondering does it hurt?? And if so how long does it hurt? Also I don't know what colors I should choose.
Should I get pink and black or Blue and ...

Is £2400 justifiable to charge to fix ONE tooth?
My dads broken one of his front teeth, and his dentist has quoted him this much for fixing it, which isn't much work either. His dentist also commented on him 'not having much jaw bone at ...

Lauryn P
Why are you guys causing me so much strain and pain?
Why do you like hurting my feelings? What thrills do you get out of doing it, and why do you get your thrills?

Jessica
I get a major adrenaline rush when I make people feel pain.

It's how I roll.

Mike
Rating
Not aware someone was, but perhaps a little introspection is in order, e.g., did you do something to bring out the haters?

honey
Rating
i don't know,but do you believe in the sayings ''you always hate the ones you love''?

Gram Positive
it keeps me going, and I enjoy it

have a bad day!

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
Rating
LAURYN,
UNDERSTAND THAT MOST PEOPLE HERE ARE TEENAGERS AND OFTEN ANSWER WITH ILL-THOUGHT OUT STATEMENTS.
EARLY IN LIFE I REALIZED THAT EVERYONE HAS THE CHANCE TO BE STUPID, BUT ONES ANSWERS TO A LEGITIMATE QUESTION SHOULD NOT NEGATIVELY AFFECT YOU.

sweetgirl78228
Rating
sorry????

NONAME
Rating
Don't set yourself up to be walked all over. And understand that everyone has an opinion and they will have no problem giving it to you if given the opportunity - positive or negative.

tonalswirl
I assume you've been ditched by a sadistic dentist or something?

M C
Are you talking to your teeth? Or to the people posting answers?

DAB
Rating
Uhmmmm - Unless you are having dental pain...this makes no sense

thatgay
Probably because you ask questions like this -.-

"ONDX"
Rating
umm...i'm sadistic???

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy