Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How painfull is it getting your wisdom teeth out?

Can Dogs Get Braces?

I am 21. 2 milk teeth have not fallen yet. wat should i do?
I am 21 yrs old and I recently discovered that 2 of my front milk teeth have not fallen yet. Is it necessary that they be extracted? Can't i leave them as it is? And if i do take them out how ...

Everytime I brush my teeth I throw up. Does anyone have any ideas?

How many cavities have you had at one time?
how about any other dental horror stories?...

How long does the initial pain of braces last for?

Bleeding gums and brown dirt between my teeth?
Usually I brush my teeth once a day, which is not good, and I have bleeding gums from time to time..
But recently I was on a 3-days-long trip, in the nature, and I only washed it with water from ...

Do having braces requires a dentist's supervision?
lets say i have an aunt that is a dentist, but she is in the Philippines while im here in the US. if i got visit and ask to get me braces, do i need a regular check up? or is it like, i keep my ...

Ive been brushing everyday, but my mouth is like super swollen and my gums are loose.?
like reciently my teeth have been really sore
my tounge has these little bumps on it
my gums are loose making it so my teeth feel loose.
and when i brush it bleeds alot

this ...

How do I get whiter teeth like Jessica Simpson?

Ouch - is it supposed to hurt?
I got 2 fillings done at the dentist this afternoon at 1pm, and now the anaesthetic has worn off and they feel quite sore. I've already taken some ibuprofen an hour ago, but there's a sort ...

Can braces for teeth work over 19 years of age?

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE GOLD IN SOMEONES MOUTH WHEN THEY DIE. i KNOW I HAVE OVER $500 WORTH.?

Why are so many people on here seeking free dental work?
I realize that dental work is very expensive, but so is any other type of medicine. And most dental problems could have been prevented with regular checkups and good home care. I hear people everyday ...

Dose it hurt toget braces on?
i am getting them soon and i am afriad i need answers....

I feel so ugly now?
My tooth fell out and its not one of the upper front two, but right next to it. Are Bridges expensive? I hate smiling. And it is so embarrasing
Additional Details
my tooth already fell ...

Can weed get stuck in your braces?
i get a weed taste sometimes when i brush my teeth like a month after i have smoked up....

Anyone interested in helping?!?!?
Okay, so I just got my braces off last Thursday. So, my teeth are pretty much perfect now. My orthodontist told me to wear my top retainer every night for 10 whole hours (you know, so my teeth don...

Would braces be weird going into high school?
would it be weird if i got braces going into high school??...

Are you afraid to go to dentist?

angel_robinson98
Why are two of my teeth turning black?
I have 1 tooth on the top with a filling in it, and 1 tooth on the bottom that i had a root canal done on, and i just noticed yesterday.

my mom thought mabey it was the filling turning, but it cant be becuase the teeth on the other side of my mouth isnt turning.... PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....

THANKS!
Additional Details
I have had the filling and the root canal for several years. And i didnt notice them turning until i bit down on a carrot and it hurt like Hel* and i went and looked in the mirror.

calliaupnorth
Rating
The colour could be from old blood in the tooth. Root canals often darken. It's damned annoying. You can get it lightened but it's expensive. I'm not sure about the filling, but it could be for the same reason. If they're not hurting I think they're okay. Call and ask the dentist.

hj
Omg. That is not good. go to the dentist NOW! There probably is an infection rotting your tooth or something.

*myself*
u should go to your dentist I'm pretty sure he knows what to do.

Danny
Rating
go to your Doc fast. you may br rejecting to filling.

Chele
You need to find another dentist and get it checked out. I can't tell you what is causing it, I do know it shouldn't happen. My brothers was caused by a medication, but that's not always the case, see your dentist soon.

Richard W
Rating
Askl the dentist, teeth turning black is not normal & could be indicitave of a serious problem.

sharmel
Well, teeth that turn black in isolation from the other teeth, is usually a sign that they are rotten. But the only sensible thing to do is go see a dentist. I promise you he will give you a very quick answer, and tell you what needs doing

Sushilove
Rating
go to the dentist asap

hollandwoodsmiles.com
If you had a rootcanal done on one of the teeth, then if it's discoloring, there is a good chance that its normal. Teeth that have been endodontically treated, (rootcanal) are dead. Once the root and nerve are removed, the tooth for all extents and purposes is no longer a vital part of your body. It can discolor, and become brittle. This is why the dentist should have strongly reccomended a crown for that tooth. A crown will mask out any discoloration, and will strengthen the tooth.

The tooth that hasn't had a rootcanal, but has a filling could be any number of things. If it's a metal filling and the discoloration is a bluish grey, then yes it's from the filling. If, however it's a tooth colored filling, (composite) and the tooth is discoloring around the composite, then it could be micro leakage and the filling will need to be replaced. If it's an OLD filling, and the tooth in general is discoloring, then you tooth may be dieing from either, decay, trauma, or sometimes, just because it wants to.

Regardless of which of the above fit your situation, My advice is for you to set your mind at ease, and make an appointment with a dentist ASAP. Only after several x-rays, and an examination, will he/she be able to make suggestions as to how to aproach your situation.

Craig

Nacnud
Rating
your tooth is dead. It needs to be pulled

nhala
Hey there,

It sounds like those teeth turning black are dead. A tooth can die if the roots are not normally attached for example after an accident. I have two dead teeth myself and they have not turned black but it is possible. If they don't they can usually stay but if they turn black, the dentist pulls them. I would suggest you to go to the dentist, they will make sure what's going on before you get pain or infections.

Going to the dentist might not always sound like the funnest thing to do, but sometimes it's nessecary and an easier option than not to go. And usually they are pretty nice:) Good luck!

exxohh<3
Okay, um sorry, but i don't know the answer to your question, but im here just to warn you to NOT, i repeat NOT click the link from Man, its a virus site. And hes been sending this same link to each person he replies a question to. Its a virus! DON'T OPEN IT. He sent the same link to me too.

BB
your tooth is dead, and if you don't get immediate attention, you will get an abcess (which is an infection) and will cause terrible problems if you don't get it pulled!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy