Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Adult tooth growing over my baby tooth?
Is it normal if like, you have an adult tooth growing over a baby tooth. And like, the adult tooth is higher on the gumline than the baby tooth is? Like, what do i do?
Additional Details

Why is my tooth turning grey?
does anyone know? why one of my tooth is turning grey and can it spread to other teeth?...

Are braces very painful??

BRACES - what color wire ties should i get?
my orthodontist doesnt have a huge selection.....

Do spacers hurt worse than braces?
do they put spacers in before braces or with ...

Do dentists in the USA still use amalgam?
Here in Italy my dentist keep saying that amalgam is the best stuff to take care of teeth.I'd rather something different because its silver colour annoys me.
Do they use it too in the USA?...

Help! best pain relief? i'm getting lots of cavities filled...?
I went to the dentist today for a checkup/cleaning and he did xrays and told me that I had a lot of cavities that needed to be filled... It was my first time at the dentist in 3 years... First of ...

Do you use a electric toothbrush and what do you think of them ?
i use a braun oral b professional care 7000 its great my battery is dying though so migh replace it with oral b triumph. my teeth feel dirty if i brush by hand, couldn't do without a electric ...

Question about a root canal...how much does it really hurt?
To give you an idea of my tolerance, I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed at once and had a shot of novocane and I felt ok. Please no "it'll hurt like hell hah ha" answers...I'm ...

Question about having a root canal?
I am due to have a root canal in 2 weeks. It is a top tooth near the 2 front teeth. I have never had a root canal. I am worried that once they take out the root and put a cap on my tooth that the ...

So i got my tongue pierced but..............?
Now im getting a cold and i got it pierced two days ago is my cold going to infect it or is it the piercing thats made me get a cold??????????????...

I have a wisdom tooth coming in and can't afford a dentist. Is there anything I can do to ease the pain?
It hurts and I just can't afford to get it taken out. Any advice to aide me would be desperately and greatly appreciated....

How to clean teeth?

Its the day after getting a deep cavity filled and I have a toothache. normal? or not?
Yesterday I went to the dentist and got a deep cavity on my front tooth filled. the dentist said to look for swelling and I might need a root canal because it is so deep. It's a day later and i ...

Help!! How long am i suppose to leave Crest whitening strips in my mouth for??

Who do I call about a dentel hygentist breaking law?
My daughters Step mom has been aplying and tightning Her braces at Step moms home. Step mom is only a dentelhygentist ast. Also she dosent do a very good job the brackets are always falling off. I ...

I get bleeding when brushing and also i am not satisfied with brushing bad odour in mouth.?
what to do to get relief permanentaly i went to dentitist also he cleaned but also 1 month no problem but what will be the solution to this condtion and also can i do minor surgery for gums....

Why do we, as humans have to brush our teeth, when animals don't?
And their teeth are fine!

Why do we have to? Why are they different? What will happen if we didn't?...

For 20,000 dollars, would you go 3 months without bathing, brushing your teeth, or putting on dioderent?!?

Am I the only one who thinks Dental prosedures are too expensive?
I just got back from my dentist, I need two root canals and two crowns. I have dental insurance but its still going to cost me $1850.00. 2 teeth that much? I know I am lucky to have insurance but ...

jilip_99
Why are my gums turning white?
Whn I apply a slight amount of pressure to my bottom front gums, I notice that the area around it quickly turns to a clear, whitish color, then returns to its normal color when I deapply pressure...Is this normal?

bubblezweb
either your getting older or brushing to vigorusly, brush softer

SukiDa07
Rating
low blood pressure???

shiek yerbouti
yes

Jamie B
must be cos it happens to me all the time lol

Melissa W
Rating
Gingivitas

sheryl S
Immediate return is normal; gums are very vascular; if they remain white for more than a few seconds, or are blanched, faded, light, it indicates poor circulation of blood to the area; gum disease/tooth loss/gum recession likely. See dentist; deep cleaning may be recommended et al.

purpledeucegirl06
Rating
perfectly normal- relax : )

Karen W
Why are you playing with your gums?.....Get a job!

?
Rating
Yes, this is very normal. You are putting pressure on your gums and the blood is being pushed away. A bad sign that you have an issue with your gums, is swollen or bleeding. flosse and brush at least two times a day.

Mr fix it
Rating
yes!! when you push on it you are pushing all the blood out of that area and the when you release it the blood rushes back in.

thddspc
Rating
Yes, that's normal.

Pressing on soft tissue causes the blanching because pressure prevents blood from flowing to the area.

Hope this helps.

Ronin
You're dying. Sorry

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy