Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

My daughter has been suffering with headaces we are woundering ifthe braces in her mouth could cause them?

How to stop bad breath?????
I have this problem everyday...........after i wake up in the morn i hav morning breath. i do brush for 1 - 2 minutes but it works just for a few minutes after brushing n then the smel comes back. I...

Advice on how to fix my teeth?
I have had a horrible time with my teeth and am at a loss at what to do. When I was twelve I had a ton of severe cavities removed and the dentist had to sand down 2/3 of my front 12 teeth. When he ...

What should I do for a toothache?
It hurts really bad and the dentist didn't give me anything, I have a root canal coming up but I can't afford to go yet. What do I do in the meantime for the pain?...

How do you stop pain from braces?

I have buckteeth and I was wondering if I gnawed on a log like beavers do if this would help?

My tooth aches...what should I do??
One of my premolars......

I just had my wisdom teeth extracted 3 hrs. ago, should I eat cold or hot food?
My mom recommended cold food, but I just had some cold jello, and I was so agrivated by the pain I could of knocked my fist through a brick wall.
Additional Details
I need to eat to take ...

I have a sore on my gums from brushing too hard, what should I do to make it stop hurting and heal?

Do braces hurt the next day after u get them?
what colors should i get
Additional Details
i get mine ...

I am really scared of the dentist?
i have to have a filling 2moz,
and the last 3 times i went to the dentist i have had a panic attack and could not go though with it.
but the last time i went i did manage to get though it ...

Dentists...or anyone that is in the dental service?
Could you tell me how much it costs to have your teeth bleeched
Additional Details
Okay Okay I miss-spelt BLEACHED, do we have to be so picky all the time.....anyway I live UK so I need ...

Any relief for a teeth-grinder??
I've been grinding my teeth for years, at night, whenever things get stressful. At this point in my life, it's gotten kind of bad. There is unbelievable tension and discomfort in my jaw ...

Alternative to braces?
I had braces when I was younger, got them off when I was 15. I'm 22 now and my teeth are starting to move again...not a lot, but my teeth on the left side seem to be pushing my front tooth over ...

Which foods/drinks should I avoid when I?
I am getting my teeth bleached by my dentist very soon, it will be in-office bleaching, and I need to know what foods and drinks to avoid after I get them bleached because I heard that certain foods/...

How can you have such perfect teeth?
I have a guy friend who's my age (22) who smokes like a chimney and drinks coca-cola like it's going out of style. But the strange thing is, he has beautiful, perfect teeth. How is this ...

Have you ever noticed........?
that when you are in the dentist office,when they are working on your mouth its sort of awkward? where are you supposed to look?...

Brushing teeth. Am I being ridiculous? OCD perhaps?
Before I go to sleep, I brush my teeth. If I happen to wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom or something else, I HAVE to brush my teeth again before I can go back to sleep. I just ...

Does it hurt to get your wisdom teeth pulled?
i have to get my wisdom tooth pulled and im soooo scared....

I need to find a dentist in UK, what should I look for?
Never had a private dentist b4, need to find one now, how do I find a decent one that won't rip me off and do a proper job? What are the credentilas, do I have to get an insurance etc? Thank you....

Huliganjetta
Which should you do first: brush, floss or use mouthwash?
What is the most effective way to clean your teeth?

In what order should you do these things:

A) Brush your teeth
B) Floss your teeth
C) Use mouthwash

Just curious, thanks!

chrstnwrtr
A, B, C...in that order.

jessica i
Rating
who cares as long as they are all completed, and all in the same sitting!

Renee
Rating
Brush,then floss, in that order.

Earthling
Rating
I usually first brush then floss. I don't use mouthwash.

iamradwhytry
Rating
we are not sure on the correct order of opperations either, but this is our order!

A)Floss your teeth
B) Brush your teeth
C) Use mouthwash

momcat
Rating
I think you have it listed right. When I go to the dentist for a cleaning, that's what they do....brush first and then floss.

My♥Human♥Is♥My♥Slave
Rating
The most effective way is to do all three in ANY order. Just do it regularly. Whatever works best for you is best. I prefer to swish some water in my mouth first then spit, then brush, then floss, then use mouthwash, but I don't always do it in that order. It's just a personal preference.

╚╦Drew╦╝
This is the order I do it:

1. Floss
2. Brush
3. Gargle

IKNOWTHAT
The correct way they tought us in school was floss, brush, rinse. but it really does not matter which is first. the only one that matter is rinsing. make sure that is last, or you will wash away the effects it should have.

johny h
Rating
yes it dose matter.
flossing dredges up bacteria and loosens plaque so start with that.
brushing removes the plaque and bacteria
mouth wash kills any bacteria that's left on the soft tissue.

deathsmoke2002
Rating
Floss, Brush and then Rinse

Twitch
Floss first. It dislodges all that gunk and bacteria, which you will want to bruch away. Then brush. Mouthwash is generally not necessary if you are flossing a brushing regularly, but do that last if you like to.

cornishmaid
Rating
I would floss my teeth to get rid of any food lodged in the gaps, then brush my teeth to keep them looking white and shiney then lastly gargle with mouthwash to give me a fresh breath

Dr Matt W (Australia)
Rating
1. Brush to remove most of the plaque. Rinse with water.
2. Floss to get rid of plaque between the teeth. Rinse with water.
3. Don't bother with mouthwashes like Listerine that contain essential oils or cetylpyridium. They have no significant effect. Consider such mouthwashes to be only mouth FRESHENERS. Save your money.
The only effective antibacterial mouthwashes contain chlorhexidine, which I give to patients requiring extractions or surgery, and then only for a few days.
If you're brushing and flossing regularly, then that's all YOU need to do.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy