Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

How do I stop a toothache from hurting so much?

Are you supposed to brush your teeth before you go to the dentist?

Broken Tooth?
I'm back home for the holidays and a piece of my lower back tooth has broken off. It's very sharp and rubbing against my tongue, but I can't go to the dentist until Wednesday when I ...

I keep having dreams of lossing my tooth. it happne 3-4 times a month. why is that? any specific reason?
is it due to stess? or any other reason. kikindly assist.
Additional Details
im 25. male. not a kid anymore obviously. an 'nope�...

How many toothbrushes do you have ?

Is 15 a little old to be getting braces?
Ok so i'm 15 years old and finishing my freshman year of high school. Most of my friends are getting their braces off now, but im just now getting mine on this summer. I feel kind of stupid not ...

My teeth is gone yellow HELP!!!!!!1?
my teeth is gone yellow i dont smoke what wll i do to get them white ...

How do you cure mouth odour?
What do I do to get rid odf bad mouth odour? Sometimes when other people speak to me I perceicve nothing, but when I open my mouth....I this strong alkaline breath rushes out. I'cve tried ...

Wisdom teeth help!?
I have to have my wisdom teeth cut out and iam scared as i keep hearing different stories! Do they dislocate your jaw? Do you get put to sleep?
Additional Details

How long do i have to wait to start smoking again after getting my wisdom teeth removed???
idk if it will give me some type of infection or anything so yea...

i got my surgery on wed. and its now sat. can i smoke??...

How many drinks would it take to fight a kangaroo?

I want to get tooth implants...?
I was in a car accident and lost my front side tooth and damaged other teeth (I had the braces wire on). I have been undergoing surgery after surgery to reconstruct all the damage to my mouth. C...

Why do some people not brush their teeth?

How do i get the pain of braces to sooth?
I just got my braces on 3 hours ago and my teeth hurt! how do get the pain to sooth?!?!?...

How does a dentist test for a cracked tooth?
How does the dentist know if a tooth is cracked or not?...

Wisdom teeth pulling?
Ok I have a dentist appt tomarrow. I already know that I have to get my 2 wisdom teeth pulled. Which I am scared to death. But when they numb your gums before they give you the shot. Can you feel the ...

My braces are cuting my inner cheeks what should i do??

I have to get a root canal wed..any advice??
how's the pain..is it really bad?
Additional Details
they told me 2 take 1 Valium the night before and 2 an hour before the ...

I am having all 4 wisdom teeth extracted in 2 hours!?
Freaking out slightly... I dont do well with pain =(

I have soft foods to eat, and am off work for a couple days.

Any words of "wisdom" for me Teehee!...

Best way to whiten your teeth?
Without having to take an uber expensive trip to a dentist?
Additional Details
I'm aware brushing works, for the dumb f u c k s ...

Jonnyboy1990
Which is worse chewing or smoking?

iamsoboredandtired
Both are bad, but I prefer smoking. Chewing can cause facial paralysis and rotten gums. Smoking just screws with your insides, but at least you wont look like an ugly hick. Smoking is cool and makes you look cool.

Kaye G
Rating
Neither. If a man accepts that I smoke, I don't care if he chews just as long as he doesn't have it in his mouth when he kisses me.

psych_78
Rating
I am not sure if you are talknig about chewing tobacco or chewing gum??

turttlebert
Rating
both but i shoudlnt really talk cause i smoke(multiple things) :)

carmel
Rating
Smoking causes cancer in others around you. Chewing just kills YOU.(and makes it harder to get a date).Plus if you ever have or are around kids, smoking contributes to asthma and both are a bad example.

mslissyanne
Rating
hands down chewing is definitely gross... way worse.

john e russo md
Smoking is much much worse but by the wording of your question you are well aware that neither is healthy.

proudpreemieparents
Rating
Both are disgusting and makes a person reek; however, I would say chewing hands down....there's nothing more disgusting than someone who has to spit a wad of cud. Eeewww!

tst1980
well chew doesnt affect ur lungs... thats the only difference...

Existentialist_Guru
Depends on how much your smoke or chew.

When it comes to cance of the mouth and throat chewing is very very dangerous. But smoking can cause several diseases besides throat and lung cancer like high blood pressure and heart disease.

valjordan1211
they are actually both pretty bad. They say that chewing can cause cancer in the mouth and smoking can cause cancer in the mouth and throat and lungs and so forth but I really can not say anything because I smoke.

HADEEL MAZIN
Rating
chewing

pandora078
systemicly smoking is worse because of all the added chemicals to the tobacco. chewing tobacco causes more oral related problems, and looks like someone took a **** in your mouth.

Night Eagle
Rating
In terms of the person doing it, they're equally bad. However, chewing is less invasive. I may be disgusted by seeing a wad of tobacco in someone's mouth, but I don't have to breathe in chemicals from you doing so.

angel_eliann
i think both is worst because the both mess you up really bad... both give cancer... so it's a pick of what kind of cancer you want gum or lung.... you pick...

sisy j
Rating
CHEWING!!! YUCK!!!

SKG R
Rating
Both Chewing spoils your gums.
Smoking gives you free problems.

Rating
SMOKING.do you want lung cancer .chewing tobacco is also a nasty habit.

shortcuts11
Rating
both

BECKABUR
SMOKING, BY FAR!!!!

thecat72667
smoking but the ends are the same

DJL2
Rating
Smoking. When you chew you can kill yourself without bothering me.

Emily Rose
both ewwy hello ever heard they kill you?

Obi-wan Kenobi
Both are signs of weakness. Don't you people that indulge realize that the tobacco companies own you. They could give a rat's hiney if you die or not. I look at those people who smoke and chew as they were marionettes on strings. You are simply the tobacco industry's puppets. Its quite sad.

MOM KNOWS EVERYTHING
Depends on whether you want cancer in your mouth or in your lungs.

Thanks for the Yahoo Jacket
Rating
Smoking. It is good to chew your food.

Coach

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy