Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What is it like having your wisdom teeth removed?
I've been having problems with my wisdom teeth for some time and over the weekend I have developed a bad infection along with a very swollen face. I'm going to ask my dentist if I can have ...

OO my God, I need some real answers please?
I have to have a tooth pulled and i dont know what is to be done. al i know is that i am terrified!!! i know that i have to get a needle in my mouth, can someone please explain what is to be done and ...

Help! I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed?
Alright so I know that the pain after getting your wisdom teeth removed is "different for everybody", but I have this theory that mine won't be very bad simply because all of my wisdom ...

My gums have been bleeding when i brush my teeth, this has been happening for about 2 weeks, what do i do?
Its only when i brush my teeth, i'm 13 and i have braces, please help!!!!!!!!...

Hello is there any sort of calpol or some thing like that what can help me with tooth ache?
any thing but tablets i car'nt take tablets every time i put it on my tongue i'm nearly sick so i just take it ...

Do braces hurt when they put them on u?

How many times do you brush your teeth in one day? ♥?

Could i use ?
cillit bang to whiten my teeth ? afterall theyre enamel and so is my bath
Additional Details
sun m - im from the uk , its a product ...

Breath problems!?
i have bad breath and need help getting rid of it. i brush my teeth every morning floss and and listerine and at night i use act. i brush my toung and also go to the dentist every 6 months to get my ...

Who uses mouthwash as part of their oral hygiene?
I don't really use it, but I floss and brush 2x daily, but which one is better, Listerine or Crest Pro-Health Rinse?...

What can I eat and cant eat when I have braces?
I just recently got braces yesterday. My teeth are very sore ! Is there anything i can eat without damaging my braces? And what should I avoid?? Because right now its like a have a hug strip of metal ...

What is the best treament for a seven month old baby that is teething really bad and cant sleep?

How often should i brush my teeth,currently i`m doing it once a week, is that sufficient?

What is the best toothbrush I can buy for $500?
my papa gave me five hundred dollars to buy a tooth-brush. can you tell me what is the best tooth brush I can buy with just this little amount of money?? thank ...

Can anyone tell me the best way to stop my false teeth falling out?
I was having tea with the local vicar the other day. I took a bite of my cucumber sandwich ( cut into triangles with the crust cut off) and my teeth fell out. Oh! The shame i did'nt know where ...

I think I have an absessed tooth, what should I do?
I know I have to go to the dentist, but they scheduled me for july 5th, and I got a headache because of it. What can I do for now? Should I take tylenol or any other medicine?...

Do braces hurt when you first get them?
I'm getting braces soon,and I just want to know what to ...

Cant sleep chronic toothache, any advice?

How can I prevent bad breath?

What type of toothpaste do you use?

Additional Details
thanks for you response.......

nycxmickeymouse
Which do you prefer? Dentists or doctors?
Just taking a random survey.

georgia_peach
Rating
doctors

taylorwilson15
doctor

MeeshyB
Rating
Doctors, definitely. I hate the dentist and everything about their surgeries.

MarinaMCR
doctors

Miss. Misunderstood
I prefer neither, because both of them cause me pain!

I hate the feeling of metal scraping against my teeth, and doctor offices make me queasy because they want to poke me with needles!

Those places drive me insane!

emily_answerer
Most of the time doctors because they do not mess around with my sesitive teeth! When I was little I went to a REALLY bad dentist and am now scared of them.

Obi137
Dr's of course.
I'm Dr Evil
Muuhhhhaaaa! Muuhhhhaaa!

snickers
i prefer doctor's because they can help heal more things than a dentist.A dentist just does teeth but a doctor does everything

ad121ana
Doctors, I have been traumatized by dentists.

xo morgggg
Rating
doctors

intimadatein
Rating
i like the nurses & assistants at both locations, so i am fine with treatments at both locations

leeannesbest
Rating
Doctors without a doubt lol

SoFtBaLlBaBe17
Rating
dentists all the way!!! i get soooooo nervous when i go 2 the doctors office cuz' i HATE needles and being poked and prodded by them. also becuz im a preteen right now and they have 2 look "down there" every time i go. i also have 2 get shots this year b4 my birthday!!! that is y i hate the doctors!!!

Chris
dentist

Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
JULIA,

A DENTIST IS A DOCTOR OF DENTAL SURGERY OR MEDICAL DENTISTRY (DDS OR DMD).

Monkey!
Rating
doctors

i dont like ppl sticking stuff in my mouth (do not even think that way about what i just said)

jenna j
Rating
Hmm.... Dentists.... they don't give u shots!!!

♪Krys♫
DENTISTS!!!!!!!

italianone70
Rating
well if i have a toothache..probably a dentise..although sometimes i let my busdriver pull my teeth...and if im sick ..probably a dr...although my baker is a helluva lot cheaper..

kate
dentists, i always cry when i go to the doc's. i cant stand needles and freak out when i have to get one. the dentists is so much more calming for me

Chic
Rating
don't have an issue with either. most likely b/c i'm in good health and have good hygiene so never had to undergo surgery or any major dentry stuff. *shrug*

Ben D
Dentists, because mine is really cool and funny. Plus the dental hygenists (which I saw today) are nice.

Sin
Rating
I prefer my dentist.I always get cudos on brushing and flossing.I also get a free toothbrush, floss and toothpaste.The doctor just looks me over and then sends me home.Where is the fun in that?

robinbird
Dentists because when you are an adolescent like my cousin it feels really awkward.

mred1989
I prefer a Dentist when it concerns my teeth otherwise a Doctor is fine.

FYI the Dentist is a DDS - Doctor of Dental Science so Dentists are Doctors too...

elmjunburke
Rating
I don't select by preference, I select by need. My cardiologist is a great doctor, but I wouldn't even think of seeing him of my teeth were killing me.

eshy2hot4demhaters
Rating
dentists

super_hippo
Rating
dentists because they are nicer to me because my smile is pretty

Roger B
Rating
I am working in the UK where one pays for dentists who appear to be well organized, pleasant and efficient. London doctors however, who are state funded are rather indifferent to their patients who they keep waiting beyond their appointment times in crowded waiting rooms.

Tobias Maximus
Rating
I prefer the dentist. My dentist actually talks to me and takes his time in explaining what I need to do to have healthier teeth. Every time I go to any doctor, I feel like he/she is pushing me out the door. They don't even make eye contact with you anymore. I get better treatment from a PA so I always ask for the PA to see me. Doctors these days are just in it for the money.......terrible.

Paul
Rating
I prefer dentists. I've never had a cavity in my life, so I guess they don't get to me.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy