Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do you judge people by their teeth?
Does it make a difference to you if a person has very bad teeth (bad meaning crooked, not discolored)?...

Does it hurt to get the wire through the brakets?
i know i asked many questions about braces (srry lol) but i want to know if it hurts when they put the wire through the brakets and is it true that they can "accidentley" fall pieces down ...

Are braces embarrasing for a 16 year old?

I'm afraid of going to dentist. What should I do to kill the fear?

How long does the pain last after getting your wisdom tooth pulled?
OMG IT HURTS SO BAD I WANNA CRY WHEN WILL THE FREAKIN PAIN GO AWAY?...

Wisdom teeth?
is it possible for these teeth to grow in without pain?
I am twelve. I think I feel then in the back growing. No pain. Wats up?
Additional Details

Why do we need to get our teeth cleaned at the dentist if we floss and brush at home?

Why does your breath stink when u wake up in the morning?

How can i stop grinding my teeth during the night?

When was the last time you went to a dentist?

How much does it cost to have a tooth out?

When i smoke cannabiss my toung gets sore why is this?

What colour braces (rubber bands) will make your teeth appear whiter?

Besides toothpaste name something sold in a tube."?

I have a sore by my tooth, does rinsing with salt water actually work?
I believe it was irritated by my tooth brush or something and maybe has a tiny infection. I'm not very sure because as it is behind my tooth I cannot see it. It really just feels like a little ...

What is your favorite type of toothpaste?
brand and flavor? and why?...

Brushing teeth?
Is it better to brush left-right (horizontal) or up-down (vertical)?

i didn't wanna waste another 5 points so here is question 2:

What toothpaste do u reccomend for ...

How much does it cost to get braces put on someone who is 13 years old?
she has a big gap in her top teeth that perturde out a little....

Is having a root canal really worse than having your tooth pulled?

I,m scared 2 go to the dentist but i really need to go HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

brown eyes
Whenever i eat something sweet my teet really hurt, why?

niceguy
Rating
i will tell you that its NOT a cavity the same thing happens to me and i just went to the dentist and had no cavities

ruffdiamondj
That is one of the signs of an possible problem tooth. You should check with a dentist as soon as possible. Go and get a cleaning,intensive oral exam and x-rays. That will tell you about the over all health of your teeth. the x-rays will tell you about what is going on and the inside of you teeth. If there is a specific tooth bothering you tell your dentist at the time of consultation. Checkups and cleaning twice a year can help eliminate costly dental restoration in the long run!!!!!!

luvmeimchinese08
Rating
yeah, i guess this doesnt need much more confirming, but sweet tooth/cavity.

babak_hajypoor
Rating
your teats may hurt in two possible ways:
you have alergy to sweets or
you put sweets on your teat and then eat them and so you hurt your teats.
from a medical student

Dante
Rating
CAVITIES CAUSES INJURES THE NERVE BELOW YOUR TEETH'S ANS THAT IS WHAT CAUSES THE PAIN, TRY GOING TO THE DENTIST....

michael.mcguire1@btinternet.com
Depending on your age or your diet, your teeth may be becoming demineralised. Some toothpastes such as "sensodyne" can help as can a fluoride mouthwash by allowing fluoride ions to combine with your teeth to form a barrier to reduce over sensitivity. Speak to your dentist.

Nobody
Rating
try... probably cavities!

srcrawfordbt@sbcglobal.net
CAVITIES.

jene_loves_dustin
Rating
go to the dentist u have cavities or gum disease.

schillinfl2
Rating
Don't rub the sweets on your teets...they should go in your mouth. Sounds hot though.

xo_xo_xo
ITS CALLED A CAVITY

?
Rating
that happened to my brother once he had a very bad cavity and he had that tooth removed

sticknpuck82
are you saying TEETH or TEAT?

if TEETH, then you probably have cavities.
if TEAT, then you are a freak because nothing that you eat should make your breast(s) hurt...

learn to spell, man. geez.

mdm63
you have a sweet tooth but more than likely a cavity

badchick_lea
Rating
u may have cavities

paintballranger9
Rating
Cavities...try biting down on a piece of tin foil and see if it hurts, if it does then you have a cavatie.

Relient K
cavities

[Heza]
Rating
You either have very sensitive teeth. (You can get a special toothepaste for that.)

Or it's even possible you may have cavities, in which case it's wise to go see a dentist.

mikamilk_dud
probably you have a cavity

stellawalsh11
Rating
it is a cavity. check your spelling. your "teet" can't hurt cuz you ate something sweet. that is breast. just go to the dentist.

IONTOP
if it's just one or two teeth then you probably have a "sweet tooth" which is a small cavity, if it is all then there may be a problem, regardless go see a dentist.

?
cavaties. you need to go to the dentist and get a check up you may have other problems as well.

Mstislav
Cavities. Go to the dentist and take care of them before it becomes worse.

Jen
Yep, I agree with everyone else. Teeth that hurt when you eat something sweet usually indicate cavities. I know that's always the first sign of a cavity for me. When's the last time you saw a dentist? I think it's time you made an appointment for an examination. The good thing is, if the teeth only hurt when you eat sweet things, they probably only have small cavities at the minute, which will be easy to fix. DO NOT leave them and see what happens.......trust me on this one......they will only get worse and you'll end up with really bad cavities and need root canals or extraction. I've ignored small cavities before and ended up in a LOT of pain. Go see your dentist asap.

thesunnshynne
Rating
cavities!!!

bunny2112
Your feet or your teeth?

Your teeth = Go se a dentist
Your feet = you may have diabetes which can be lethal and gross if not properly treated. please go see a doctor and let them know what is happening.

heath0827
Rating
Chances are you have hyper sensative teeth, mine are like that too. Talk to your dentist he might perscribe something to take away the sensativity.

Ahhh....Me Time
Rating
It's probably cavities. I had that problem. I went to the dentist. I had my tooth filled and it doesn't hurt anymore, plus my teeth were very sensitive so I switched my toothpaste to Sensodyne.

G.O.A.T.
you have cavaties

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy